Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend tomorrow. 16:59 - Jan 13 with 2533 viewsBass1

Got my tickets this afternoon (me and the missus) and we have just set off to Southend, we are staying over tonight and tomorrow night. The journey down to Essex will be tinged with sadness regarding young Josh.
I just hope that the team will be able to give us 3 points tomorrow and be able to dedicate the win to the young lad, maybe even taking his shirt down to Southend and dedicating any goals we score to him, as we did against Hartlepool.
I also hope that the weather will be reasonably kind to us. Safe journey to all the travelling support. See you all there, Up The Dale!

Southend tomorrow. on 17:27 - Jan 13 with 2473 viewsD_Dale

Looks as though it'll be a bright cold day down there tomorrow, so wrap up well.

There seems to be no doubt that the pitch will be fit for what promises to be a close game. Presumably the manager, players etc are already ensconced in a hotel somewhere fairly close to Southend, with a view to making the final stage of the journey in the morning.
Southend tomorrow. on 17:40 - Jan 13 with 2436 viewsdingdangblue

Not that we need any more incentive for winning tomorrow - but I'm sure all of Team Rochdale will want to 'do it for Joshua'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Southend tomorrow. on 17:55 - Jan 13 with 2382 viewsTVOS1907

Southend tomorrow. on 17:27 - Jan 13 by D_Dale

Looks as though it'll be a bright cold day down there tomorrow, so wrap up well.

There seems to be no doubt that the pitch will be fit for what promises to be a close game. Presumably the manager, players etc are already ensconced in a hotel somewhere fairly close to Southend, with a view to making the final stage of the journey in the morning.

They usually stay in the same hotel every year in Southend, overlooking the pier and sea.

Unfortunately, last year's stop was interrupted by an early morning fire alarm.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Southend tomorrow. on 18:05 - Jan 13 with 2346 viewsaleanddale

Southend tomorrow. on 17:40 - Jan 13 by dingdangblue

Not that we need any more incentive for winning tomorrow - but I'm sure all of Team Rochdale will want to 'do it for Joshua'.

I thought the same DDB.

Correct they don't need additional incentive but a win tomorrow would put a smile on the face of a few who perhaps need a lift in this saddest of weekends.

#teamrochdale

There's life and then death all the time but this is the wrong way round. It's easier to take when grandads go first... Then your parents pass when your an adult but a 5 year old to a young family is so difficult.
Southend tomorrow. on 20:04 - Jan 13 with 2112 viewsDaleiLama

Hope you don't have a ground floor room on the seafront Bass1 - looks like it might be a bit lively down there tonight with these spring tides.

Also hope you find some better beer than your namesake!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Southend tomorrow. on 20:14 - Jan 13 with 2073 viewsrochdaleriddler

Southend tomorrow. on 20:04 - Jan 13 by DaleiLama

Hope you don't have a ground floor room on the seafront Bass1 - looks like it might be a bit lively down there tonight with these spring tides.

Went 2 years ago on mad Friday, terrible pub with dogs on string, a band singing about wombles and we're sat in amongst their fans as my son treated me to hospitality. Travelodge fire Alarm went off twice in the night, we did get a point though😂

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Southend tomorrow. on 20:42 - Jan 13 with 2005 viewsBass1

Southend tomorrow. on 20:04 - Jan 13 by DaleiLama

Ha ha. No, the Bass doesn't refer to the brewery, but the bass guitar! And no, it wasn't my band singing Wombles songs 2 years ago!

[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 20:44]

Southend tomorrow. on 20:43 - Jan 13 with 1995 viewsTVOS1907

Southend tomorrow. on 20:42 - Jan 13 by Bass1

Ha ha. No, the Bass doesn't refer to the brewery, but the bass guitar! And no, it wasn't my band singing Wombles songs 2 years ago!

[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 20:44]

You want to get together with Sandy Drum...

Login to get fewer ads

Southend tomorrow. on 20:46 - Jan 13 with 1979 viewsBass1

Southend tomorrow. on 20:43 - Jan 13 by TVOS1907

You want to get together with Sandy Drum...

Drum and Bass?

Southend tomorrow. on 20:48 - Jan 13 with 1947 viewsTVOS1907

Southend tomorrow. on 20:46 - Jan 13 by Bass1

Drum and Bass?

Erm, yes.

Southend tomorrow. on 20:49 - Jan 13 with 1940 viewsColDale

Southend tomorrow. on 20:14 - Jan 13 by rochdaleriddler

Went 2 years ago on mad Friday, terrible pub with dogs on string, a band singing about wombles and we're sat in amongst their fans as my son treated me to hospitality. Travelodge fire Alarm went off twice in the night, we did get a point though😂

Was in the same hotel that night. Think spent more time outside the hotel than in it due to them bloody alarms going off
Southend tomorrow. on 20:57 - Jan 13 with 1904 viewsroccydaleian

Southend tomorrow. on 20:14 - Jan 13 by rochdaleriddler

A fire point?
Southend tomorrow. on 21:46 - Jan 13 with 1798 viewsnordenblue

Southend tomorrow. on 20:46 - Jan 13 by Bass1

Drum and Bass?

Or a Bass Drum?
Southend tomorrow. on 22:02 - Jan 13 with 1758 viewsrochdaleriddler

Southend tomorrow. on 20:49 - Jan 13 by ColDale

Was in the same hotel that night. Think spent more time outside the hotel than in it due to them bloody alarms going off

Haha yep police arrested the culprit then let him back in!

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Southend tomorrow. on 12:32 - Jan 14 with 1462 viewsaleanddale

Matchday!!

Come on the Dale!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024