Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's Game 08:12 - Jan 16 with 1422 viewsSeasideShrimper

I have returned, not to rub salt in the wounds, but to say what a good game that was. Either side could have won it late on and had it not been for one of our players, (I'm not sure who made the goal line clearance after our winner), you could easily have come away with a point.

You deserved something from that performance, but its always harder when reduced to ten, as we were too. Anyone who was there on Saturday will probably agree with me when I say the ref was awful. In my opinion, the only things he got right were both red cards (or, your red and McGlashan's two yellows).

When you equalised it appeared to me as if Andrew had begun to jog back, preparing for a goal kick (which was odd, it would have been a corner), before realising it was in!

A tough game for us. I would have settled for a point, and believe me, if I had made the four and a half hour trip up to your place to see us play as well as you did, then concede in the 93rd minute, I'd be devastated. Still, I was there last season when you thumped us 4-1!

Our games don't get any easier. You'll probably be keeping an eye on our results as well as your own because these are our next four: Bolton (H), Fleetwood (A), Scunthorpe (H), Millwall (A).

Lastly, I thought it was a fitting tribute to Graham Taylor and of course, young Joshua McCormack. No-one should have to go through that, particularly at such a young age. RIP.

Best of luck for the rest of the season (unless your results affect our league position!)

Over and out, see you next season.
Saturday's Game on 08:43 - Jan 16 with 1361 viewsaleanddale

Cheers!!

No wounds though we are having an amazing season!

Cheers for your thoughts and good luck for the remainder of the season, may the best team finish highest!!
Saturday's Game on 12:02 - Jan 16 with 1094 viewsPotterDale

Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding Joshua.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024