Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer embargo--Oldham 17:01 - Jan 16 with 2444 viewsdavidab2202

Sorry if at some stage I missed the fact they had paid us the ticket money they owed to us,but can only assume this is the case or transfer embargo would not have been lifted.
Transfer embargo--Oldham on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 2405 viewsScunnydale

I hope you've got this news from elsewhere. Don't want Corney claiming you've leaked it...
Transfer embargo--Oldham on 18:23 - Jan 16 with 2199 viewsColDale

All debts paid have been via the latest FL pay out. They seem to be constantly spending next year's money, whether it be season ticket money or FL funds.
Transfer embargo--Oldham on 01:36 - Jan 17 with 1833 viewsdownunder

Transfer embargo--Oldham on 18:23 - Jan 16 by ColDale

All debts paid have been via the latest FL pay out. They seem to be constantly spending next year's money, whether it be season ticket money or FL funds.

All recent debts maybe, but they only paid for half the welding I did on the gates, way back when they were in the Prem.
Got away with it, as the welding company has recently ceased trading. Hope they do a Stockport.
Transfer embargo--Oldham on 09:32 - Jan 17 with 1622 viewsD_BFC

Transfer embargo--Oldham on 18:23 - Jan 16 by ColDale

Have we (bury) paid ours from that out of interest?
Transfer embargo--Oldham on 09:45 - Jan 17 with 1586 viewsR17ALE

Transfer embargo--Oldham on 09:32 - Jan 17 by D_BFC

I don't know for sure but presume so.

Last season all clubs owed by bury and Oldham sought reimbursement from the FL/FA who subtracted our dues from your League/FA pool entitlement before paying out.

I assume the same will have happened this season too, and hope that in future seasons advance sales are conducted from our ticket office only.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Transfer embargo--Oldham on 10:17 - Jan 17 with 1526 viewsdingdangblue

Transfer embargo--Oldham on 09:32 - Jan 17 by D_BFC

I doubt you are making any interest.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024