Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal rush 05:00 - Jan 22 with 2815 viewsdale4ever

Absolutely pathetic. We win for fun and they don't even bother to mention us. We lose at home for the first time since August and suddenly it's a 'great win for oxford'. We are well and truly ignored on that programme!
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 5:00]
Goal rush on 06:09 - Jan 22 with 2789 viewsnordenblue

How's it not a "great win" for Oxford beating a team away who've won umpteen games at home on the bounce?

It's only NOT a great win from our perspective....
Goal rush on 09:23 - Jan 22 with 2617 viewsTVOS1907

Goal rush on 06:09 - Jan 22 by nordenblue

How's it not a "great win" for Oxford beating a team away who've won umpteen games at home on the bounce?

Absolutely.

We've been mentioned every single week, they have commented on our consecutive home wins and how we are in the promotion mix.

Why the sudden paranoia when we lose in what was arguably the stand out result of the day?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Goal rush on 09:31 - Jan 22 with 2591 viewsrochdaleriddler

Goal rush on 09:23 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

Absolutely.

We've been mentioned every single week, they have commented on our consecutive home wins and how we are in the promotion mix.

Why the sudden paranoia when we lose in what was arguably the stand out result of the day?

I don't agree, we never get any studio discussion about our games. The programme is crap

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Goal rush on 09:50 - Jan 22 with 2530 viewsTVOS1907

Goal rush on 09:31 - Jan 22 by rochdaleriddler

I don't agree, we never get any studio discussion about our games. The programme is crap

Never?

I've heard us discussed several times since the programme started, as well as the other 47 teams in League One and League Two.

Goal rush on 09:50 - Jan 22 with 2529 viewsdale4ever

Goal rush on 06:09 - Jan 22 by nordenblue

I'm not saying it isn't a great win for them. Just saying we get ignored when the shoe is on the other foot.
Goal rush on 09:53 - Jan 22 with 2508 viewsTVOS1907

Goal rush on 09:50 - Jan 22 by dale4ever

I'm not saying it isn't a great win for them. Just saying we get ignored when the shoe is on the other foot.

We really don't. Why would they make a conscious decision to ignore us? It's paranoia.

Goal rush on 09:56 - Jan 22 with 2493 viewsdale4ever

Goal rush on 09:53 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

We really don't. Why would they make a conscious decision to ignore us? It's paranoia.

They probably don't even consciously do it. The bigger teams always get a mention ahead of us it's always been the same. The other week they replayed some goals from a few matches on Boxing Day. Hendos pearler of a finish was completely ignored! Can't tell me that isn't ignoring us.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 9:59]
Goal rush on 10:18 - Jan 22 with 2449 viewsTVOS1907

Goal rush on 09:56 - Jan 22 by dale4ever

They probably don't even consciously do it. The bigger teams always get a mention ahead of us it's always been the same. The other week they replayed some goals from a few matches on Boxing Day. Hendos pearler of a finish was completely ignored! Can't tell me that isn't ignoring us.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2017 9:59]

Which of the other 47 teams are they discussing in our place?

And to be honest, does it really matter? We've seen the games and goals and discussed them on here. A few words from the likes of Iwelumo are irrelevant.

Login to get fewer ads

Goal rush on 10:40 - Jan 22 with 2400 views442Dale

We aren't ignored any more or less than anyone else in the grand scheme of things. If we were it would have to be conscious with C5 calling regular monthly meetings which are focused on "What can we do to really annoy Rochdale?". This is where Adam Virgo turns up with a dossier of evidence (including pictures of Kevin Stonehouse celebrating his winner v Marine, an un-used ticket for the Cambridge home game in 98/99 which was inexplicably postponed and Dave Sutton's programme notes after he was given the job on a permanent basis) and argues that instead of showing any Dale goals they could use the extra minute or so to advertise the following week's Neighbours.

And while you're all bleating on about whether they're unfair to us, it's missing the real issue. What happened at Carrow Road yesterday was a catastrophe of proportions we really can't grasp right now. The picture is bad enough but watching it on tv/live will surely see legal action taken or, at the very least, thousands asking for a few quid towards laser eye surgery.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Goal rush on 10:48 - Jan 22 with 2377 viewsTVOS1907

Goal rush on 10:40 - Jan 22 by 442Dale

We aren't ignored any more or less than anyone else in the grand scheme of things. If we were it would have to be conscious with C5 calling regular monthly meetings which are focused on "What can we do to really annoy Rochdale?". This is where Adam Virgo turns up with a dossier of evidence (including pictures of Kevin Stonehouse celebrating his winner v Marine, an un-used ticket for the Cambridge home game in 98/99 which was inexplicably postponed and Dave Sutton's programme notes after he was given the job on a permanent basis) and argues that instead of showing any Dale goals they could use the extra minute or so to advertise the following week's Neighbours.

And while you're all bleating on about whether they're unfair to us, it's missing the real issue. What happened at Carrow Road yesterday was a catastrophe of proportions we really can't grasp right now. The picture is bad enough but watching it on tv/live will surely see legal action taken or, at the very least, thousands asking for a few quid towards laser eye surgery.

Yeah, but did Alexander and Gray discuss it at length afterwards?

Goal rush on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 2340 viewsD_Alien

Goal rush on 10:48 - Jan 22 by TVOS1907

Yeah, but did Alexander and Gray discuss it at length afterwards?

They're not capable of colourful language

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024