Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon 14:55 - Feb 19 with 2283 views100notout

Can't understand whats going on with these players.

Joel Taylor - why isn't he starting or at least on the bench? He's from a premiership club, plays in a position that we're struggling with and yet he can't get a game. Injured or attitude problem?

Jack Redshaw - always thought this was a strange signing and not a popular one for a lot of fans. Is he just not fit enough?

If they're not fit / they're not gonna be picked, particularly with all the injuries we have had then why bother signing them? I know we'll be pretty flush at the moment cash wise but old habits die hard - I'm sure there's better uses for our hard earned.

Andy Cannon - seems out of favour. Don't know why?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 15:30 - Feb 19 with 2207 viewsboromat

Joel struggled when he started the other week he may be from a premier league club but he's never played in a first team before. It'll take some time for him to get up to speed with the demands.

I think Jack isn't fully fit yet we signed him just as he was back from injury. I think his signing was more of an opportunity looking at next season.

Cannon did well at right back against Fleetwood but rightly dropped for more physicality in McGahey for Bolton and Raff played last game. The last time Cannon played further forward was just after returning from injury and he had a mare. Guessing he'll be eased back. But also who would he have played instead of yesterday? At the start of the season he played well in the position Calvin was in but I think we'd much rather have Calvin. You argue instead of Donal but then surely Rathbone is currently ahead of Cannon? I'm sure Cannon will get an opportunity before long.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 17:11 - Feb 19 with 2009 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

If they were playing, it would be at the expense of others. Then people would be questioning why those players aren't playing.

It's a squad game.
Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 19:42 - Feb 19 with 1774 viewslove_the_dale

Re
"Joel Taylor - why isn't he starting or at least on the bench? He's from a premiership club, plays in a position that we're struggling with and yet he can't get a game. Injured or attitude problem? "
and
“Joel struggled when he started the other week he may be from a premier league club but he's never played in a first team before. It'll take some time for him to get up to speed with the demands.”

Myself and everyone I know are perplexed as to why he hasn't even been on the bench. He looked neither poor nor outstanding when playing LB in the first half of the game that he played in, but he looked outstanding in the 10 or so minutes he was given in the second half when he and MK switched positions and he played left midfield. We were amazed when he was brought off.
Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 20:46 - Feb 19 with 1645 views442Dale

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 19:42 - Feb 19 by love_the_dale

Re
"Joel Taylor - why isn't he starting or at least on the bench? He's from a premiership club, plays in a position that we're struggling with and yet he can't get a game. Injured or attitude problem? "
and
“Joel struggled when he started the other week he may be from a premier league club but he's never played in a first team before. It'll take some time for him to get up to speed with the demands.”

Myself and everyone I know are perplexed as to why he hasn't even been on the bench. He looked neither poor nor outstanding when playing LB in the first half of the game that he played in, but he looked outstanding in the 10 or so minutes he was given in the second half when he and MK switched positions and he played left midfield. We were amazed when he was brought off.

Think that's a perfect summing up of the situation. Unless there's an injury we aren't aware of, it's baffling.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:00 - Feb 19 with 1619 viewsrochdaleriddler

I assumed these players were brought in to help with our injury problems, if they aren't fit, it seems silly. They are here on short term deals, not 3 years with an eye to the future

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:09 - Feb 19 with 1596 viewsnordenblue

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:00 - Feb 19 by rochdaleriddler

I assumed these players were brought in to help with our injury problems, if they aren't fit, it seems silly. They are here on short term deals, not 3 years with an eye to the future

Could they not been on short term deals with a view to signing longer term/the future?
Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:18 - Feb 19 with 1569 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:09 - Feb 19 by nordenblue

Could they not been on short term deals with a view to signing longer term/the future?

Who knows? ,I did say I assumed they were signed because of injuries, mr hill does like getting people in on loan and not playing them.maybe the club will explain all, at the next press conference

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:19 - Feb 19 with 1562 viewsnordenblue

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:18 - Feb 19 by rochdaleriddler

Who knows? ,I did say I assumed they were signed because of injuries, mr hill does like getting people in on loan and not playing them.maybe the club will explain all, at the next press conference

He seems to know what he's doing even if it seems strange from the outside sometimes...
Login to get fewer ads

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:25 - Feb 19 with 1546 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joel Taylor, Jack Redshaw, Andy Cannon on 21:19 - Feb 19 by nordenblue

He seems to know what he's doing even if it seems strange from the outside sometimes...

Absolutely, he does baffle sometimes, gets it right 90%of the time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024