Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Hogan 21:45 - Feb 20 with 9104 viewsThe_DJ

Carried off in agony.

Hope its not as bad as it looks.
Scott Hogan on 15:18 - Feb 24 with 1788 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan on 14:26 - Feb 24 by PDIDDY

I may be educationally challenged, don't think we've ever met? If you are asessing me on my posts, spellings etc, very harsh but never mind, I will try to improve and one day I may be as bright as you, if only

Very touchy for you.... it's only a game
Scott Hogan on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 1690 viewsPDIDDY

Scott Hogan on 15:18 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

Very touchy for you.... it's only a game

Not touchy, I'm never personal, you may be correct that I'm a bit thick , I never claim to be bright but you have had a pop at two people on this post about our lack of brains, you must be a proper brain box. #obsessed

Gissa job

Scott Hogan on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 1657 viewsDale23years

Scott Hogan on 16:32 - Feb 24 by PDIDDY

Not touchy, I'm never personal, you may be correct that I'm a bit thick , I never claim to be bright but you have had a pop at two people on this post about our lack of brains, you must be a proper brain box. #obsessed

No he's just a first class wnaker

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Scott Hogan on 17:07 - Feb 24 with 1638 viewsD_Alien

Scott Hogan on 16:57 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

So, you're capable of throwing insults too, eh?

You've been very quick to complain about other people doing that, myself included

Let me give you some advice; try looking up the words "irony" and "hypocrite" first

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Scott Hogan on 17:13 - Feb 24 with 1623 viewsDale23years

Scott Hogan on 13:19 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

Ironic,someone that struggles to string a legible post together questions someone else's intelligence....good effort....

Green and full of grass at a guess?
[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 13:21]

Never said was bright brainy or whatever you think, what gives you the moral high ground to call people uneducated and not very bright when you don your even know them. you'really just sad pathetic individual.

One more thing might not be able to string a legible post together but I wouldn't change who I am for one second and I wouldn't judge anybody by their post so basically you just carry on thinking something your not

Scott Hogan on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 1617 viewsDale23years

Scott Hogan on 17:07 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

So, you're capable of throwing insults too, eh?

You've been very quick to complain about other people doing that, myself included

Let me give you some advice; try looking up the words "irony" and "hypocrite" first

Difference is when they throw personal insults at me they get personal insults back do you honestly think I gonna let someone say that and sit here and take it.

Worder what you would of said if he said that about you
He totally out of order

Scott Hogan on 17:37 - Feb 24 with 1588 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan on 16:32 - Feb 24 by PDIDDY

The intial post to you was actually in humour,the reply to that tool is purely based on his pathetic attempt to score points still on a previous topic which at the time he didn't fare to well with either tbf.....
Scott Hogan on 17:44 - Feb 24 with 1573 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan on 16:57 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

Well thought out response yet again, you jumped in on a post with clever remarks about a topic nobody is even discussing yet cry like a child when you get a response back...

Your posts on this subject are in keeping with your dribble about the football,absolutely clueless
Login to get fewer ads

Scott Hogan on 18:35 - Feb 24 with 1486 viewsD_Alien

Scott Hogan on 17:17 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

Difference is when they throw personal insults at me they get personal insults back do you honestly think I gonna let someone say that and sit here and take it.

Worder what you would of said if he said that about you
He totally out of order

The difference is more likely to be that I would have said something

Scott Hogan on 18:44 - Feb 24 with 1464 viewsR17ALE

Scott Hogan on 18:35 - Feb 24 by D_Alien

The difference is more likely to be that I would have said something

Reluctant as though I am to interject in the squabble, what on earth is your profile picture of D_Alien?

I've looked at it every which way and am concerned it appears to be a very badly kept lady's growler!

The sort one could sometimes find in Xanadus, circa 1990, around 2am.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Scott Hogan on 18:52 - Feb 24 with 1433 views100notout

Scott Hogan on 18:44 - Feb 24 by R17ALE

Reluctant as though I am to interject in the squabble, what on earth is your profile picture of D_Alien?

I've looked at it every which way and am concerned it appears to be a very badly kept lady's growler!

Quality as ever

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Scott Hogan on 19:02 - Feb 24 with 1400 viewsThe_Knightowl

Xanadus ?

Was that what was once called Tiffanys ?
Scott Hogan on 19:03 - Feb 24 with 1397 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan on 17:13 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

Never said was bright brainy or whatever you think, what gives you the moral high ground to call people uneducated and not very bright when you don your even know them. you'really just sad pathetic individual.

One more thing might not be able to string a legible post together but I wouldn't change who I am for one second and I wouldn't judge anybody by their post so basically you just carry on thinking something your not

Its fine for you to say I'm "just a sad pathetic individual" and a "vvanker" without even knowing me....that seems perfectly logical to me... as pointed out several times to you previously open the dictionary on the word "Hypocritical" ....you really are special
Scott Hogan on 19:16 - Feb 24 with 1368 viewsDale23years

Scott Hogan on 19:03 - Feb 24 by nordenblue

Its fine for you to say I'm "just a sad pathetic individual" and a "vvanker" without even knowing me....that seems perfectly logical to me... as pointed out several times to you previously open the dictionary on the word "Hypocritical" ....you really are special

But fine for you to judge me and PDIDDY without even knowing either of us.

Listen you started the personal bullshit by trying to be little people.
I'll tell you what I go away tomorrow, when am bk we'll meet up and let you say it to my face everything you said today gobshite instead of bitching on this website

Scott Hogan on 19:16 - Feb 24 with 1364 viewsD_Alien

Ha! If it were so badly kept, you'd be wise not to interject!

No, it's a slightly out of focus shot of the baby Alien emerging from John Hurt's guts

But really, it can be whatever you want it to be...

[Post edited 24 Feb 2017 19:18]

Scott Hogan on 19:34 - Feb 24 with 1302 viewsChaffRAFC

Back to the original post, my Villa supporting mate tells me Hogan is out for about 3-4 weeks. So much better than it looked at the time!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Scott Hogan on 19:44 - Feb 24 with 1278 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan on 19:16 - Feb 24 by Dale23years

But fine for you to judge me and PDIDDY without even knowing either of us.

Listen you started the personal bullshit by trying to be little people.
I'll tell you what I go away tomorrow, when am bk we'll meet up and let you say it to my face everything you said today gobshite instead of bitching on this website

Have a read back through it and see who actually is the one jumping in with silly personal bullshit...... you have pm
Scott Hogan on 22:21 - Feb 24 with 1160 viewslove_the_dale

Let's forget the OP!
Scott Hogan on 07:16 - Feb 25 with 1071 viewsPDIDDY

I've met a few on here nordenblue , we have the old banter thing, it's not for real, even tvos was nice to me . #failedmyelevenplus

Gissa job

Scott Hogan on 08:10 - Feb 25 with 1052 viewsnordenblue

Scott Hogan on 07:16 - Feb 25 by PDIDDY

I've met a few on here nordenblue , we have the old banter thing, it's not for real, even tvos was nice to me . #failedmyelevenplus

That's how my comment was intended,people take things far too seriously on here and are brilliant at giving it out,to be fair I couldn't give a monkeys how anybody did at school,it was pretty boring then and even more so now...
Scott Hogan on 12:12 - Feb 25 with 955 viewsPDIDDY

Scott Hogan on 08:10 - Feb 25 by nordenblue

That's how my comment was intended,people take things far too seriously on here and are brilliant at giving it out,to be fair I couldn't give a monkeys how anybody did at school,it was pretty boring then and even more so now...

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024