Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FRMSE 08:59 - Feb 25 with 3755 viewssykeboy

Rumoured to be in line to become Chesterfields new assistant manager!!!
FRMSE on 09:07 - Feb 25 with 3734 viewsdingdangblue

No rumour!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.derbyshiretimes.co.uk/sport/football/chesterfie

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FRMSE on 09:29 - Feb 25 with 3682 viewsSuddenLad

Well, if that means the end of his droning on Radio Manchester, I'll be delighted. I've never heard anyone 'talk a game' and tactics as well as he does, yet when he tried to implement his ideas in 'the real world', it was a disaster.

Long may he stay at Chesterfield.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

FRMSE on 09:34 - Feb 25 with 3665 viewsDaley_Lama

It says he has strengthened his backroom staff????

Poll: DF in or out

FRMSE on 13:56 - Feb 25 with 3407 viewsToffeemanc

FRMSE on 09:34 - Feb 25 by Daley_Lama

Strengthening their chances of being relegated?

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

FRMSE on 15:24 - Feb 25 with 3313 viewsYorkshire_Dale

FRMSE on 09:34 - Feb 25 by Daley_Lama

No, no it's misspelt, it should read "bathroom staff"
FRMSE on 15:26 - Feb 25 with 3296 viewsD_Alien

FRMSE on 15:24 - Feb 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

No, no it's misspelt, it should read "bathroom staff"

That just won't wash

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

FRMSE on 15:32 - Feb 25 with 3264 viewsSuddenLad

Presumably because Chesterfield are a right shower of s£!t

FRMSE on 16:21 - Feb 25 with 3170 views442Dale

He's had a positive effect. Three down.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

FRMSE on 15:35 - Feb 26 with 2909 viewsmacro

Spoke to my mate whose a Chesterfield fan, Caldwell had a row with fans yesterday and has told all negative fans to stay away. He’s not gone down well with the fans so Eyre should fit in.
FRMSE on 15:37 - Feb 26 with 2908 viewsTVOS1907

FRMSE on 15:35 - Feb 26 by macro

Spoke to my mate whose a Chesterfield fan, Caldwell had a row with fans yesterday and has told all negative fans to stay away. He’s not gone down well with the fans so Eyre should fit in.

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=525c5f551e5def7eae2b7993312398d7&sho

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

FRMSE on 16:06 - Feb 26 with 2857 viewsYorkshire_Dale

FRMSE on 15:37 - Feb 26 by TVOS1907

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=525c5f551e5def7eae2b7993312398d7&sho

"passionless monotoned waster"..........they love him!

Great read that
FRMSE on 17:09 - Feb 26 with 2811 views1mark1

I know as our manager he was a waste of time, and would probably be in most cases, could he however be a decent assistant or coach? Or would he only be good with youngsters like his role was with City ?

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

FRMSE on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 2767 viewsSuddenLad

FRMSE on 17:09 - Feb 26 by 1mark1

I know as our manager he was a waste of time, and would probably be in most cases, could he however be a decent assistant or coach? Or would he only be good with youngsters like his role was with City ?

Just how many of those 'youngsters' he coached have actually played in the first team at City ? That was presumably the objective.

Surely, that is the acid test of how successful he was as a coach, employed by Manchester City. Or do we count the likes of David Ball, Andrew Tutte and Harry Bunn as success stories, who ply their trade in the football league ? He was forever singing their praises.

Keith Hill is more successful in all departments. FRMSE has been using Radio Manchester as his publicity machine since he was sacked at Spotland. His dubious CV is spouted at every opportunity, yet he has difficulty in holding down a long term job in football.

If Gary Caldwell can see something we can't, then fair enough but if I were a Spireites fan, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about the appointment. He has much to prove - except to himself and the staff at Radio Manchester.

FRMSE on 17:46 - Feb 26 with 2740 views1mark1

FRMSE on 17:35 - Feb 26 by SuddenLad

Just how many of those 'youngsters' he coached have actually played in the first team at City ? That was presumably the objective.

Surely, that is the acid test of how successful he was as a coach, employed by Manchester City. Or do we count the likes of David Ball, Andrew Tutte and Harry Bunn as success stories, who ply their trade in the football league ? He was forever singing their praises.

Keith Hill is more successful in all departments. FRMSE has been using Radio Manchester as his publicity machine since he was sacked at Spotland. His dubious CV is spouted at every opportunity, yet he has difficulty in holding down a long term job in football.

If Gary Caldwell can see something we can't, then fair enough but if I were a Spireites fan, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about the appointment. He has much to prove - except to himself and the staff at Radio Manchester.

You make a good point. I really don't know how many have come through the youth system at City that SE played a positive part in, and certainly our Youth coaches including KH, Beach, Ellis etc have had far more success, at turning youngsters into first teamers. SE doesn't appear to have had any success in coaching older professional players. I certainly wouldn't be happy to have him here in any form, but would be happy to see him at bury.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024