Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/T 14:04 - Feb 25 with 650 views442Dale

Right, use one thread...
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:23]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Peterborough on 14:17 - Feb 25 with 593 viewsD_Dale

Surely not McNulty at left-back (and Thompson alongside Keane)?

In his pre-match interview Hilly was reflecting on this time last year:

“First and foremost, our plan is to secure our status as a League One football club next season, and if do end up with the perfect scenario, then we’ll re-plan. Nothing has been lost or won at this moment in time. This time last year, we had 38 points and were just six points above the relegation drop.

“There was a lot of thinking [at this time last season]. We played a different way, I put Jimmy McNulty at left-back, we brought in Grant Holt and it all worked out superbly well because I had a solid base and I had maverick spontaneous skill playing up front.

“On Saturday, I thought Donal was excellent when he came on, and I’ve got to look at the bigger picture. I don’t want to chase games and end up losing them comfortably. I want to make sure there’s a methodology to the way that we work and I’m looking for improvement.
Match thread: Peterborough on 14:20 - Feb 25 with 568 views442Dale

[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:24]

Match thread: Peterborough on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 515 viewsD_Alien

The only formation that makes sense to me is if Thompson is at fullback, but surely he could play LB rather than RB?

If we're genuinely going for three at the back, that would severely curtail Raff's attacking potential

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Peterborough on 14:28 - Feb 25 with 479 viewsD_Dale

I think Canavan must be out due to fitness - he did score last week, and would Hill not even want him as a sub.?

But it's the manager's job to manage and he'll have spent several hours training with the players in the last few days.

Posted here as 2.04 comes before 2.05 on my watch.
Match thread: Peterborough on 14:31 - Feb 25 with 457 views442Dale

Match thread: Peterborough on 14:28 - Feb 25 by D_Dale

I think Canavan must be out due to fitness - he did score last week, and would Hill not even want him as a sub.?

But it's the manager's job to manage and he'll have spent several hours training with the players in the last few days.

Posted here as 2.04 comes before 2.05 on my watch.

Agreed! But others were posting on the other one and didn't want it diluting between the two.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024