Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilson 22:26 - Feb 25 with 4561 viewsbrownale

Dont post much, but must say that I don't think Wilson is any better than Conrad ,and has virtually no command of the six yard area of the pitch. Very good one on one but that's all.
Wilson on 22:28 - Feb 25 with 4044 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Have you forgotten Conrads last five games?

At least 5 mistakes and Keanes sending off?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Wilson on 22:30 - Feb 25 with 4035 viewsTVOS1907

Wilson on 22:28 - Feb 25 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Was discussing that on the way home.

Quite rightly, Hill has dropped players when they've played poorly or made mistakes and then surprisingly reinstated them (e.g. Canavan).

I wonder if there's any merit in giving Logan another go on Tuesday? Wilson made some good saves in the second half, but in the first half, R17 wondered if he was on glue!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Wilson on 22:36 - Feb 25 with 4009 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Wilson on 22:30 - Feb 25 by TVOS1907

Was discussing that on the way home.

Quite rightly, Hill has dropped players when they've played poorly or made mistakes and then surprisingly reinstated them (e.g. Canavan).

I wonder if there's any merit in giving Logan another go on Tuesday? Wilson made some good saves in the second half, but in the first half, R17 wondered if he was on glue!

If R17 was on glue or Wilson?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Wilson on 22:44 - Feb 25 with 3979 views442Dale

The signing of a keeper became a necessity, as much for Logan's benefit as for the teams as he was making errors far too regularly. There's a lot of merit in the opening post though as I don't think Wilson is anywhere near Lillis or Logan when either is at their best. Logan did well when he came back in for Lillis, so there may be an argument for giving him another run again now.

We need a settled defence unit who all know their roles. Unfortunately Rafferty's red will delay that somewhat.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Wilson on 22:44 - Feb 25 with 3974 viewsTVOS1907

Wilson on 22:36 - Feb 25 by SteTsGoldenBoot

If R17 was on glue or Wilson?

Not sure, actually.

Wilson on 23:00 - Feb 25 with 3928 viewsD_Alien

Wilson on 22:44 - Feb 25 by TVOS1907

Not sure, actually.

You're not sure if R17 was on glue, or on Wilson?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wilson on 23:01 - Feb 25 with 3916 viewsbrownale

Not speaking out of turn , I'm in my 43 rd year but I think conrads command of his area is far better than both Wilson and josh.and I think he would benefit from the better playing surface that we now have at the C O A.
Wilson on 23:03 - Feb 25 with 3909 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Tom Hanks had a friend, who he spoke to, called Wilson despite the fact that said Wilson was actually a football. Wilson tragically drowned or floated, nobody knows so it may not be tragic. This glue's good innit?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Login to get fewer ads

Wilson on 23:10 - Feb 25 with 3882 viewsTVOS1907

Wilson on 23:00 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

You're not sure if R17 was on glue, or on Wilson?

It's hard to tell, to be honest.

Wilson on 23:12 - Feb 25 with 3878 viewsD_Alien

Wilson on 23:10 - Feb 25 by TVOS1907

It's hard to tell, to be honest.

It must've been slightly out of focus

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Wilson on 23:14 - Feb 25 with 3867 views442Dale

Wilson on 23:03 - Feb 25 by BigDaveMyCock

Tom Hanks had a friend, who he spoke to, called Wilson despite the fact that said Wilson was actually a football. Wilson tragically drowned or floated, nobody knows so it may not be tragic. This glue's good innit?

That's one of the most upsetting scenes in any film, ever.

Wilson on 23:20 - Feb 25 with 3850 viewsbrownale

Glue ,Cider ,you name it I've had them all to make me get through 90 minutes but I've still not had it as good as it is at the moment.
Wilson on 00:50 - Feb 26 with 3742 viewsDannyG_RAFC

I think hes been one of out better players in february
IMHO Its Wilson Allen maybe Hendo at a pinch for POTM
Weird how people view the games differently
Wilson on 01:03 - Feb 26 with 3728 viewssomdale

They say everyone's a better player when not in the team
Wilson on 09:48 - Feb 26 with 3480 viewsColDale

Wilson on 22:28 - Feb 25 by SteTsGoldenBoot

He certainly had a bad month. Don't think he should be written off permanently as a result of that though as we know that in form, he's amongst the very best that we've had. January aside, he brings a confidence to the defence and certainly looked better when facing set pieces.
Wilson on 10:08 - Feb 26 with 3431 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Wilson on 23:14 - Feb 25 by 442Dale

That's one of the most upsetting scenes in any film, ever.

It's emotional. 'Ghost' though........fooking hell.

I also balled my eyes out at Police Academy 6, but for different reasons. The mistaken entrance into the Blue Oyster Bar looses a certain something the sixth time you see it. Still, didn't stop Last of The Summer Wine doing the same thing for 30 years did it?
1. Go to cafe and annoying one with green hat drinks tea off saucer and gets kicked out of cafe, just bar the kunt.
2. Annoying one with green hat tries to get off with her with wrinkled stockings but gets tvvated with her broom.
3. Cameos from nervous bloke and blonde who are having an affair, mechanic covered in oil and blind kunt taking a sheep for a walk.
4. Pompous tall one with glasses has idea to make contraption, usually a bath tub on wheels or sommat, annoying one with green hat reluctantly takes it for test ride. Sommat goes wrong and annoying one with green hat ends upside in a bog with his wellies waving about.

It's only saving grace was it was miles better than fooking Highway with that Welsh bloke who used to be funny or hung about with people who were funny.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 10:25]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Wilson on 10:10 - Feb 26 with 3424 viewsBainesy15

I'd love to see Diba given a run of games, especially since our play off dream appears to be fading. Find out once and for all if he could make the grade and if not move him on, let him improve with playing time
Wilson on 10:15 - Feb 26 with 3419 viewsTVOS1907

Wilson on 10:10 - Feb 26 by Bainesy15

I'd love to see Diba given a run of games, especially since our play off dream appears to be fading. Find out once and for all if he could make the grade and if not move him on, let him improve with playing time

We should play our strongest available team at all times. There are still 14 games remaining.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 10:24]

Wilson on 10:24 - Feb 26 with 3388 views442Dale

Wilson on 10:08 - Feb 26 by BigDaveMyCock

It's emotional. 'Ghost' though........fooking hell.

I also balled my eyes out at Police Academy 6, but for different reasons. The mistaken entrance into the Blue Oyster Bar looses a certain something the sixth time you see it. Still, didn't stop Last of The Summer Wine doing the same thing for 30 years did it?
1. Go to cafe and annoying one with green hat drinks tea off saucer and gets kicked out of cafe, just bar the kunt.
2. Annoying one with green hat tries to get off with her with wrinkled stockings but gets tvvated with her broom.
3. Cameos from nervous bloke and blonde who are having an affair, mechanic covered in oil and blind kunt taking a sheep for a walk.
4. Pompous tall one with glasses has idea to make contraption, usually a bath tub on wheels or sommat, annoying one with green hat reluctantly takes it for test ride. Sommat goes wrong and annoying one with green hat ends upside in a bog with his wellies waving about.

It's only saving grace was it was miles better than fooking Highway with that Welsh bloke who used to be funny or hung about with people who were funny.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 10:25]

Loss of a human v loss of a piece of sporting equipment.

I think we all know where my loyalties lie.

Wilson on 10:46 - Feb 26 with 3339 views1949er

Wilson on 22:44 - Feb 25 by 442Dale

The signing of a keeper became a necessity, as much for Logan's benefit as for the teams as he was making errors far too regularly. There's a lot of merit in the opening post though as I don't think Wilson is anywhere near Lillis or Logan when either is at their best. Logan did well when he came back in for Lillis, so there may be an argument for giving him another run again now.

We need a settled defence unit who all know their roles. Unfortunately Rafferty's red will delay that somewhat.

Conrad seemed to believe he was automatic first choice keeper.complacency crept in his game and was rightly dropped hopefully he has learned his lesson. I would be glad to see him in against Port Vale

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Wilson on 19:52 - Feb 26 with 3155 viewssweetcorn

Conrad back in the sticks for me.. needed a spell out of the side, but is still the best keeper at the club.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Wilson on 20:30 - Feb 26 with 3106 viewsboromat

I don't think Wilson has done anything wrong he's made some good saves and his ability with the ball at his feet is far superior to Logan.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Wilson on 20:32 - Feb 26 with 3097 views442Dale

Wilson on 20:30 - Feb 26 by boromat

I don't think Wilson has done anything wrong he's made some good saves and his ability with the ball at his feet is far superior to Logan.

His longer distance kicking is poor. Admittedly Logan lost the plot a bit just before he was dropped, but his ability to pick people out in the other half is better than Wilson... though not much different to Lillis!

Wilson on 21:00 - Feb 26 with 3047 viewsTVOS1907

Wilson on 20:30 - Feb 26 by boromat

He made some good saves in the second half yesterday, but went walkabout on a few occasions in the first half and really lacks presence.

I think Hill was right to drop Logan, but as I posted last night, maybe it's now time to bring him back to see if it has a positive effect.

Wilson on 21:08 - Feb 26 with 3028 viewssandylaner1

Wilson on 19:52 - Feb 26 by sweetcorn

Conrad back in the sticks for me.. needed a spell out of the side, but is still the best keeper at the club.

this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024