Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Tuesday 09:28 - Feb 26 with 1662 viewsYouTubeDale

Whatever,but we don't take any prisoners on the night...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Team for Tuesday on 09:45 - Feb 26 with 1615 views442Dale

Logan
Cannon, Keane, McNulty/McGahey, Taylor
Allen, Camps, Rathbone
Andrew, Henderson, NML

Subs: whoever is left including Davies hopefully.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Team for Tuesday on 10:14 - Feb 26 with 1565 viewsTVOS1907

Team for Tuesday on 09:45 - Feb 26 by 442Dale

Logan
Cannon, Keane, McNulty/McGahey, Taylor
Allen, Camps, Rathbone
Andrew, Henderson, NML

Subs: whoever is left including Davies hopefully.

Allen looked dead on his feet at full-time yesterday, but with indiscipline costing us two players, Hill might have no choice but to pick him.

I'd go with that team, although I can't see Taylor coming straight back in from the cold. You can never tell with Hill, however.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Team for Tuesday on 10:57 - Feb 26 with 1515 views442Dale

Actually thinking about it and assessing our issues at the back there's another option in playing a back three of McGahey, Keane and McNulty with Cannon and Taylor able to make the most of their attacking instincts at wing back. Same midfield and leave out NML to play with a front two of Henderson and Andrew.

It allows Keane to step into midfield with the ball knowing there will be cover behind and it can be easily converted into a back four at any point during the game if necessary.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Team for Tuesday on 11:10 - Feb 26 with 1493 viewsD_Alien

Team for Tuesday on 10:57 - Feb 26 by 442Dale

Actually thinking about it and assessing our issues at the back there's another option in playing a back three of McGahey, Keane and McNulty with Cannon and Taylor able to make the most of their attacking instincts at wing back. Same midfield and leave out NML to play with a front two of Henderson and Andrew.

It allows Keane to step into midfield with the ball knowing there will be cover behind and it can be easily converted into a back four at any point during the game if necessary.

If you were going to try an experimental formation to 'shake things up' that's pretty much what you might do

When I saw the starting XI yesterday I assumed that's how we'd be configured, to get at a side lacking confidence. Instead, we handed 3pts to them on a plate, with our lineup and indiscipline. I wonder how much the yellow/red cards came about through players themselves wondering what the hell was going on and losing their sense of how to combat the situation they found themselves in?

fwiw (but hell, it won't be):

Logan
McGahey Keane McNulty
Cannon Rathbone Camps Allen Thompson
Andrew Hendo

[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 11:13]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Team for Tuesday on 11:29 - Feb 26 with 1451 viewsboromat

Wilson
McGahey Keane Canavan McNulty
Cannon Camps Allen Rathbone
Andrew Henderson

Solid defence with lots of energy in front.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Team for Tuesday on 15:18 - Feb 26 with 1316 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Wilson
Mcgahey Keane Mcnulty
Cannon Taylor/Kitching
Camps Allen
Rathbone
NML Andrew
Team for Tuesday on 15:26 - Feb 26 with 1293 viewsdean7321

Team for Tuesday on 11:10 - Feb 26 by D_Alien

If you were going to try an experimental formation to 'shake things up' that's pretty much what you might do

When I saw the starting XI yesterday I assumed that's how we'd be configured, to get at a side lacking confidence. Instead, we handed 3pts to them on a plate, with our lineup and indiscipline. I wonder how much the yellow/red cards came about through players themselves wondering what the hell was going on and losing their sense of how to combat the situation they found themselves in?

fwiw (but hell, it won't be):

Logan
McGahey Keane McNulty
Cannon Rathbone Camps Allen Thompson
Andrew Hendo

[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 11:13]

logan
Cannon. Mcgahey Keane. Taylor
Camps rathbone Allen
Thompson Andrew hendo

Poll: best ever center back

Team for Tuesday on 12:50 - Feb 28 with 1023 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sky News Preview says we have further injuries as well as the suspensions ......Canavan sick.

Jack Redshaw now has shin splints.......why is he here then?

Also says we might have to use Youth Players........wtf?
Login to get fewer ads

Team for Tuesday on 12:56 - Feb 28 with 1000 viewsboromat

Team for Tuesday on 12:50 - Feb 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Sky News Preview says we have further injuries as well as the suspensions ......Canavan sick.

Jack Redshaw now has shin splints.......why is he here then?

Also says we might have to use Youth Players........wtf?

Yeah think they've stolen that from the article on the official site.

Not having any luck at the moment however we have some good young players coming through and I wouldn't mind seeing them get an opportunity the likes of Morley and Owusu can definitely do a job for us every now and again.

Hill also mentions Jack Stewart in his interview says he's also ready but unfortunately he's injured too haha.

Could be an interesting team.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Team for Tuesday on 12:59 - Feb 28 with 994 viewsborntogo

I've heard he's going 4-4-2 and maintaining the experimental theme of Saturday's line up:

Jack the Kitman
Ian Henderson - Chris Dunphy - Fred Ratcliffe - Calvin Andrew
Les Barlow - Tom Nicol - Moggy - Reg Jenkins
Jason Smart - Jason's Smart's dog, Frank
Team for Tuesday on 13:32 - Feb 28 with 919 viewsKnowlesy

I wouldn't mind seeing Morley, Owusu or anyone from the youth team featured tonight if completely necessary. They have a winning mentality too which could be good for the team. I just hope we don't leave good players on the bench (cannon etc) whilst playing other good players out of position as we've made a habit of doing lately.

Strongest players in strongest positions tonight and I'll be happy.
Team for Tuesday on 14:18 - Feb 28 with 870 viewsrich_dale

Got to be a back to basics, solid and energetic team tonight. Expecting something like:

Wilson
McGahey/Cannon Keane Jim Kitching
Cannon/JT Camps Allen
Rathbone Hendo Calvin

NML cameo in 2nd half if needed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024