Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff United now all ticket 17:18 - Feb 27 with 14794 views442Dale

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/at-home-sheffield-united-35

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:38 - Feb 28 with 3490 viewsD_Alien

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:18 - Feb 28 by alderleydale

Lets be fair DA you do seem to jump all over every syllable that Parkins Gimp posts, well you and one other keyboard warrior.

At times I feel its tantamount to bullying or intimidation, so glad to see Judd having a go back at you

Gimps post last week only said he felt the club should maybe have gone out and signed a striker and maybe a centre half instead of two left backs, its exactly what I was thinking and like PG I felt absolutely PEED off especially as the club where in such a fantastic position and with both centre forwards out injured at the time.

But you and the other warrior took it upon yourselves to try and shout him down again
Give the guy a fookin break and get off his back.

Why don't you and your warrior mate get a life and stop feeling that you need to contribute to every single post.

THERES A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE!!!!!

This is what I posted in response to PG:

"And we can be pretty sure you'll have said nothing to your mates about the recent return to ownership of the stadium, the bright ideas of the new chief exec, the immediate outlay to rectify the pitch, the recruitment of promising young talent instead of journeymen and the minor miracle enacted week in week out by Keith Hill"

There is a whole world out there alderley, but just one single positive post from PG would show us he's part of it instead of constant negativity, which our respectful visitor from Sheffield had thrown back at him. Is that how you'd wish to see the club represented? I could ask the same question of judd, but I won't bother

[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 18:46]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:11 - Feb 28 with 3396 viewsDaley_Lama

Wed: Rain
Thu: Rain
Fri: Rain
Sat: Rain

Poll: DF in or out

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:17 - Feb 28 with 3372 views442Dale

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:11 - Feb 28 by Daley_Lama

Beat me to it Lama.

Today has illustrated that rain over a period of time is proving an issue. With that in mind, Saturday has to considered in doubt with rain forecast between now and then.

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:24 - Feb 28 with 3342 viewsDaley_Lama

Pitch inspection at 13:15 it is then.

Poll: DF in or out

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:43 - Feb 28 with 3297 viewsalderleydale

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:38 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

This is what I posted in response to PG:

"And we can be pretty sure you'll have said nothing to your mates about the recent return to ownership of the stadium, the bright ideas of the new chief exec, the immediate outlay to rectify the pitch, the recruitment of promising young talent instead of journeymen and the minor miracle enacted week in week out by Keith Hill"

There is a whole world out there alderley, but just one single positive post from PG would show us he's part of it instead of constant negativity, which our respectful visitor from Sheffield had thrown back at him. Is that how you'd wish to see the club represented? I could ask the same question of judd, but I won't bother

[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 18:46]

The fact is DA we live in a democratic society

Which favours equal rights, freedom of speech and tolerates the views of minorities

I`m sure PG views on the Dale will not be shared by everybody on this board but surely he has the right to express them without the constant snide remarks by you and the other warrior.

In my personal opinion I think his post are always worth reading.

As opposed to the day in day out postings of utter shite that flow from the fingers of 5 or six posters who like you and the warrior should, I don't know, maybe do something else ANYTHING, may I suggest you get a life!!
Sheff United now all ticket on 19:47 - Feb 28 with 3266 viewsfitzochris

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:17 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

Beat me to it Lama.

Today has illustrated that rain over a period of time is proving an issue. With that in mind, Saturday has to considered in doubt with rain forecast between now and then.

With it being the Exiles' Day and a sell-out away crowd, I'd suggest the club do everything in their fookin' power to make sure the game goes ahead on Saturday.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:09 - Feb 28 with 3192 viewsD_Alien

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:43 - Feb 28 by alderleydale

The fact is DA we live in a democratic society

Which favours equal rights, freedom of speech and tolerates the views of minorities

I`m sure PG views on the Dale will not be shared by everybody on this board but surely he has the right to express them without the constant snide remarks by you and the other warrior.

In my personal opinion I think his post are always worth reading.

As opposed to the day in day out postings of utter shite that flow from the fingers of 5 or six posters who like you and the warrior should, I don't know, maybe do something else ANYTHING, may I suggest you get a life!!

It's telling that you don't consider it possible to lead a rich and fulfilling life AND post frequently on things that are of interest, and I certainly don't need lessons on freedom of speech from incompetents

You know where the mute button is

[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 20:11]

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:26 - Feb 28 with 3132 viewsalderleydale

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:09 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

It's telling that you don't consider it possible to lead a rich and fulfilling life AND post frequently on things that are of interest, and I certainly don't need lessons on freedom of speech from incompetents

You know where the mute button is

[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 20:11]

I could never ever mute you my dear old thing

Your posts are so funny its like being at a Peter Kay concert

Keep up the good work I`m sure you make the rest of the board laugh out loud as you do me. Cant wait for the next one

Love from Alderley
Login to get fewer ads

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:30 - Feb 28 with 3109 viewsD_Alien

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:26 - Feb 28 by alderleydale

I could never ever mute you my dear old thing

Your posts are so funny its like being at a Peter Kay concert

Keep up the good work I`m sure you make the rest of the board laugh out loud as you do me. Cant wait for the next one

Love from Alderley

No worries, I won't disappoint

Now you've made your mind up whether you'd wish me to continue posting or not, I'll try not to drive you over the Edge

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:35 - Feb 28 with 3094 viewsalderleydale

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:30 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

No worries, I won't disappoint

Now you've made your mind up whether you'd wish me to continue posting or not, I'll try not to drive you over the Edge

Have to give you that one

That's a good retort!!
Sheff United now all ticket on 20:40 - Feb 28 with 3072 viewsD_Alien

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:35 - Feb 28 by alderleydale

Have to give you that one

That's a good retort!!

Cheers, I'm not that bad really, and quite often i just enjoy pushing a few boundaries* in a very democratic kind of way

*Not the triassic/jurassic boundary, obviously

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:46 - Feb 28 with 3039 views442Dale

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:40 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

Cheers, I'm not that bad really, and quite often i just enjoy pushing a few boundaries* in a very democratic kind of way

*Not the triassic/jurassic boundary, obviously

Fences down in the Tyrannosaur paddock.

And not one for re-posting my usual sh/te, but after this debate it needs saying again the club HAS to have a late night opening for ticket sales for the Sheff U game.

Sheff United now all ticket on 21:02 - Feb 28 with 3001 viewsalderleydale

Sheff United now all ticket on 20:46 - Feb 28 by 442Dale

Fences down in the Tyrannosaur paddock.

And not one for re-posting my usual sh/te, but after this debate it needs saying again the club HAS to have a late night opening for ticket sales for the Sheff U game.

Another good retort!!

Two in one night, what`s the world coming to
Sheff United now all ticket on 22:23 - Feb 28 with 2880 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:24 - Feb 28 by Daley_Lama

Pitch inspection at 13:15 it is then.

..........and Match called off an hour later?
Sheff United now all ticket on 11:44 - Mar 1 with 2541 views442Dale

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/extended-opening-ticket-off

Late night opening for tickets. No admin fee for those bought over the phone.

An effective response to the issues and more proof of the improvements over recent times.

Sheff United now all ticket on 13:34 - Mar 1 with 2929 viewsColDale

It may be worth in the long run converting the much discussed club database into a membership scheme, and allowing any member to purchase a ticket on the day of the game. Any possible new member can join by purchasing a match ticket or something from the club shop (prior to the day of the game). Won't be 100% foolproof but there'd be enough about it to ensure that we don't lose out on the walk up with all ticket matches.
Sheff United now all ticket on 13:40 - Mar 1 with 2917 viewsaleanddale

Sheff United now all ticket on 19:11 - Feb 28 by Daley_Lama

That's it for today now... No more rain.

Thursday is Dry and sunny on the BBC forecast.

Friday and Saturday more rain so that must put this Saturday in serious doubt.

A phone call today to goretex covers for football pitches.com would not go amiss.

For revenue alone it's vital Sheffield United gets played this Saturday.
Sheff United now all ticket on 15:50 - Mar 1 with 2798 viewsParkinsGimp

Sheff United now all ticket on 13:54 - Feb 28 by D_Alien

Cheers Razor, and enjoy the game too though not the result

btw ParkinsGimp isn't representative of this messageboard either

No I'm a sensible one , just say it as it is mate. My mate nearly got stabbed trough the gates at the side of the Sandy by Blades fans already in the Sandy. Just saying thats all. I know they have moved on from there now. But D A wind your neck in lad.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2017 15:56]
Sheff United now all ticket on 15:53 - Mar 1 with 2788 viewsParkinsGimp

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:18 - Feb 28 by alderleydale

Lets be fair DA you do seem to jump all over every syllable that Parkins Gimp posts, well you and one other keyboard warrior.

At times I feel its tantamount to bullying or intimidation, so glad to see Judd having a go back at you

Gimps post last week only said he felt the club should maybe have gone out and signed a striker and maybe a centre half instead of two left backs, its exactly what I was thinking and like PG I felt absolutely PEED off especially as the club where in such a fantastic position and with both centre forwards out injured at the time.

But you and the other warrior took it upon yourselves to try and shout him down again
Give the guy a fookin break and get off his back.

Why don't you and your warrior mate get a life and stop feeling that you need to contribute to every single post.

THERES A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE!!!!!

He doesnt always but fair do's lads. I am just passionate about the Dale as everyone else on here and we all have opinions , fortunately they are not all the same , otherwise it would be a dull world.
I havent said much about the current slump , because its just a blip I hope. I dont take pleasure in having a go but I do want success just as everyone else.
Sheff United now all ticket on 16:08 - Mar 1 with 2760 viewsD_Alien

Sheff United now all ticket on 15:50 - Mar 1 by ParkinsGimp

No I'm a sensible one , just say it as it is mate. My mate nearly got stabbed trough the gates at the side of the Sandy by Blades fans already in the Sandy. Just saying thats all. I know they have moved on from there now. But D A wind your neck in lad.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2017 15:56]

We've all been there PG, especially when the Sandy was an open terrace to any fans, so clearly I'm not a lad... but fair do's, and TheRazor was just trying to be friendly, although his subsequent post about Sheffield working men was full of shite

Sheff United now all ticket on 16:50 - Mar 1 with 2709 viewsYouTubeDale

Sheff United now all ticket on 13:40 - Mar 1 by aleanddale

That's it for today now... No more rain.

Thursday is Dry and sunny on the BBC forecast.

Friday and Saturday more rain so that must put this Saturday in serious doubt.

A phone call today to goretex covers for football pitches.com would not go amiss.

For revenue alone it's vital Sheffield United gets played this Saturday.

I am suspecting that the ground staff were under instruction yesterday to "leave it" ie don't touch the pitch. That would buy us time to get some of the players back again and give us a bit more rest after going down to 9 men on Saturday. So a bit of gamesmanship which I don't blame the management for. I didn't read much of the thread here so I may have missed something. Given that, I would say this Saturday is a totally different kettle of fish and every effort from the groundstaff will be made and I would be fairly confident that the show will go on...or something like that...take it away Freddy...

[Post edited 1 Mar 2017 16:53]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Sheff United now all ticket on 17:41 - Mar 1 with 2628 viewsalderleydale

Sheff United now all ticket on 16:08 - Mar 1 by D_Alien

We've all been there PG, especially when the Sandy was an open terrace to any fans, so clearly I'm not a lad... but fair do's, and TheRazor was just trying to be friendly, although his subsequent post about Sheffield working men was full of shite

Oh DA you do make me smile at times

You just cant help yourself can you....Sheffield working men was full of shite!!!

Classic DA
Sheff United now all ticket on 18:02 - Mar 1 with 2578 viewsrochdaleriddler

Sheff United now all ticket on 16:50 - Mar 1 by YouTubeDale

I am suspecting that the ground staff were under instruction yesterday to "leave it" ie don't touch the pitch. That would buy us time to get some of the players back again and give us a bit more rest after going down to 9 men on Saturday. So a bit of gamesmanship which I don't blame the management for. I didn't read much of the thread here so I may have missed something. Given that, I would say this Saturday is a totally different kettle of fish and every effort from the groundstaff will be made and I would be fairly confident that the show will go on...or something like that...take it away Freddy...

[Post edited 1 Mar 2017 16:53]

I'm thinking that isn't true. Why would you go to the effort of a big promotion to increase the gate, and then scupper the game, doesn't make any sense.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:25 - Mar 1 with 2548 viewsdingdangblue

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:02 - Mar 1 by rochdaleriddler

I'm thinking that isn't true. Why would you go to the effort of a big promotion to increase the gate, and then scupper the game, doesn't make any sense.

The bury and Accrington pitches looked soaked and not in great condition in their YouTube highlights - maybe a decision was made to protect ours after the money we've just spent on it. I'm sure no one at the club wanted it ruined after 3 games on it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sheff United now all ticket on 18:26 - Mar 1 with 2546 viewsValleySaddler

Sheff United now all ticket on 13:34 - Mar 1 by ColDale

It may be worth in the long run converting the much discussed club database into a membership scheme, and allowing any member to purchase a ticket on the day of the game. Any possible new member can join by purchasing a match ticket or something from the club shop (prior to the day of the game). Won't be 100% foolproof but there'd be enough about it to ensure that we don't lose out on the walk up with all ticket matches.

This is indeed the way forward,and if the club insists on a purchasing history before being able to buy a ticket on the day of an all ticket game,problems can be avoided.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024