Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread 21:41 - Mar 20 with 141720 views442Dale

We have 87 days for people to get their £50 deposits in to determine the price of the 2017/18 Season Tickets.

Average amount of daily sales required by 21st June to hit the targets:
2000 (£250): 23
2500 (£200): 29
3000 (£150): 35
4000 (£110): 46

Keeping a track of this really helped ramp up the interest when Hartlepool fans did it, so hopefully it'll have a similar effect. Debate the numbers here over the next week, then we can add the figures once sales commence.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:37 - Apr 20 with 4925 viewsBarrowdale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 15:51 - Apr 20 by rochdaleriddler

got mine today will also buy a child's one next week, saw a few there filling in forms, not bad for a thursday lunchtime

Bought my 2 and two new ones today.
4 nearer the total😎
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:06 - Apr 21 with 4465 viewsboromat

So reduced to £250 now let's hope people are now more inclined to put their £50 deposits down. £250 represents a good value.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:30 - Apr 21 with 4415 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:06 - Apr 21 by boromat

So reduced to £250 now let's hope people are now more inclined to put their £50 deposits down. £250 represents a good value.

It's excellent value and it should encourage those who were unsure of the final price to jump on board.

It's another example of an over-whelming change in direction by the club and one which those who have pushed the scheme at Spotland deserve a lot of praise for.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:00 - Apr 21 with 4209 viewsdeeplishblue

Phew.... that's £150 quid saved. Lets hope I can save at least another £50.

Hopefully those that can't go to every game will now secure their deposits - even if they miss 6 games then it is still less than £15 per game - and if we can get to 2500 then potentially cheaper than that.

Think that 4000 S/T's is not achievable based upon the "home fans" figures posted by TVOS yesterday - but 2500 should be within our reach.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:06 - Apr 21 with 4201 viewsColDale

Country season ticket
One week only
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/country-season-ticket-holders-
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:36 - Apr 21 with 4159 viewsBass1

Just left deposits for 2 season tickets, there was quite a queue waiting to buy season tickets whilst I was there.
When you think about the savings that you would make by purchasing a season ticket it just beggars belief that any Dale fan wouldn't do it. Even if you can't make every home game you are saving so much money you could potentially miss half of the home matches and still be quids in!

Let's get a win tomorrow, then a full house against Bradford City!

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:39 - Apr 21 with 4148 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:51 - Apr 21 with 4126 viewsOxfordshiredale

Two country ticket deposits just paid...great offer.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:22 - Apr 21 with 3990 viewsDaleiLama

Is now a good time for the club to start sending out the message "the best seats are selling fast" to get the message out for anyone in two minds?

While stocks last ............

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 20:53 - Apr 21 with 3855 viewsRAFCBLUE

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:06 - Apr 21 by ColDale

Country season ticket
One week only
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/country-season-ticket-holders-

Checking the logic out on this:

* You pay pro-rata for the games based on the final full price - so 10/23rds?

In that case the county season tickets are interesting value:
2000 sold - £250 full price - county ticket - £108.70 or £10.87 per game
2500 sold - £200 full price - county ticket - £86.96 or £8.70 per game
3000 sold - £150 full price - county ticket - £65.22 or £6.52 per game
4000 sold - £100 full price - county ticket - £47.83 or £4.79 per game

So in the 4000 scenario, the club would have to give back £2.17 to someone who had paid the £50 deposit! You would like ot think that 2500 is more in the minimum achievable which makes this a great deal.

I've been really critical over the last five years over the way that county season tickets have not been thought through, particularly with regards to the offer vouchers that "full" season ticket holder had - however I have nothing but praise since if you don't want to take up an offer at these type of prices then you cannot really ask for much more.

Incredible value - would be interesting to see how the 50 miles thing is being policed; why not 40 miles? I guess you have to draw the line somewhere.

I'm assuming my maths are right though which is always a risk!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:07 - Apr 21 with 3826 viewsRAFCBLUE

As an aside - I'm told when using the ticket site to update my flash player but it doesn't need updating.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:14 - Apr 21 with 3815 viewsBass1

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:07 - Apr 21 by RAFCBLUE

As an aside - I'm told when using the ticket site to update my flash player but it doesn't need updating.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

Just wait and you will be redirected. Have patience! It happened to me.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 11:28 - Apr 22 with 3549 views100notout

I hope they push the "I wonder who's going to be the 1000th season ticket holder" and make a bit of a fuss of them - generate some interest over the next few days and maybe get people to commit their £50 a bit earlier

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:54 - Apr 23 with 3085 viewsSheffdale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 20:53 - Apr 21 by RAFCBLUE

Checking the logic out on this:

* You pay pro-rata for the games based on the final full price - so 10/23rds?

In that case the county season tickets are interesting value:
2000 sold - £250 full price - county ticket - £108.70 or £10.87 per game
2500 sold - £200 full price - county ticket - £86.96 or £8.70 per game
3000 sold - £150 full price - county ticket - £65.22 or £6.52 per game
4000 sold - £100 full price - county ticket - £47.83 or £4.79 per game

So in the 4000 scenario, the club would have to give back £2.17 to someone who had paid the £50 deposit! You would like ot think that 2500 is more in the minimum achievable which makes this a great deal.

I've been really critical over the last five years over the way that county season tickets have not been thought through, particularly with regards to the offer vouchers that "full" season ticket holder had - however I have nothing but praise since if you don't want to take up an offer at these type of prices then you cannot really ask for much more.

Incredible value - would be interesting to see how the 50 miles thing is being policed; why not 40 miles? I guess you have to draw the line somewhere.

I'm assuming my maths are right though which is always a risk!

I'm going to check out the eligibility tomorrow on mileage. 40 miles as the crow flies (over the Snake Pass) but 70+ if I use the motorways. I'd be very tempted with the offer if rules allow it.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:14 - Apr 23 with 3060 viewsKenBoon

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:54 - Apr 23 by Sheffdale

I'm going to check out the eligibility tomorrow on mileage. 40 miles as the crow flies (over the Snake Pass) but 70+ if I use the motorways. I'd be very tempted with the offer if rules allow it.

You should be fine unless Spotland has an airport nobody has spotted. I qualify for one and have bought them in the past. I'm probably about 45 as the crow flies but similar to you on actual roads.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:48 - Apr 23 with 2948 viewsSheffdale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:14 - Apr 23 by KenBoon

You should be fine unless Spotland has an airport nobody has spotted. I qualify for one and have bought them in the past. I'm probably about 45 as the crow flies but similar to you on actual roads.

Thanks. I'll let you you know and quote precedents if need be!
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:52 - Apr 23 with 2806 viewsRAFC_1990

I think we should now be updating the articles that we keep posting on the OS to remove the first target and state if further targets not met the price will be 250. People reading it might have missed the announcement about it now being 250 at the most.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 20:14 - Apr 23 with 2757 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:52 - Apr 23 by RAFC_1990

I think we should now be updating the articles that we keep posting on the OS to remove the first target and state if further targets not met the price will be 250. People reading it might have missed the announcement about it now being 250 at the most.

To be fair one of the articles last week reflected that, it's just that the one posted today about ST holders having until the 30th to claim their seat needs updating.

Similarly, the excellent leaflet could do with its template being updated when posted on Twitter; not only stating that they're guaranteed at £250, but also the small line about u11s tickets not counting towards the total as they now do.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:55 - Apr 24 with 2493 viewsfrequency

just put my £50 down

Hate city

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 23:02 - Apr 24 with 2126 viewscon_dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:48 - Apr 23 by Sheffdale

Thanks. I'll let you you know and quote precedents if need be!

Hi sheffdale I'm Sheffield too, live near Meadowhall
It's 49 miles via woodhead pass and 60 miles up M1&M62
How did you get on today? Did they quibble over the mileage?
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 09:39 - Apr 25 with 1962 viewsSheffdale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 23:02 - Apr 24 by con_dale

Hi sheffdale I'm Sheffield too, live near Meadowhall
It's 49 miles via woodhead pass and 60 miles up M1&M62
How did you get on today? Did they quibble over the mileage?

I had a helpful conversation with a polite woman in ticket office. She put me on hold for a short while she asked and then came back and did a quick mileage check on computer saying that I would qualify. That's the easy bit. Now for the more challenging task of persuading my wife that this outlay represents a sound investment! I tend to come across about six times a season so it makes sense already. Wish me luck.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 11:05 - Apr 25 with 1872 viewsDaleiLama

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:55 - Apr 24 by frequency

just put my £50 down

Wish the girl in your avi would put that banana down

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 11:06 - Apr 25 with 1864 viewsDaleiLama

Pretty close to the first 1k mark.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 1727 viewsboromat

I'm starting to think last seasons full and half season ticket holders really don't want their seats for next year. Must be about 800 people still not renewed maybe more. What are you all waiting for? Especially now it's guaranteed to be £250 and it's only costing £50 in the first instance giving you time to find the rest.

Hopefully the ticket office will be busy this weekend with lots of last minute renewals.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:27 - Apr 25 with 1680 viewsTVOS1907

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 12:59 - Apr 25 by boromat

I'm starting to think last seasons full and half season ticket holders really don't want their seats for next year. Must be about 800 people still not renewed maybe more. What are you all waiting for? Especially now it's guaranteed to be £250 and it's only costing £50 in the first instance giving you time to find the rest.

Hopefully the ticket office will be busy this weekend with lots of last minute renewals.

I think you need to factor in the possibility that people have been paying for bury and Oldham away in recent weeks and are perhaps waiting for their next pay day before putting down a deposit.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024