Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread 21:41 - Mar 20 with 142282 views442Dale

We have 87 days for people to get their £50 deposits in to determine the price of the 2017/18 Season Tickets.

Average amount of daily sales required by 21st June to hit the targets:
2000 (£250): 23
2500 (£200): 29
3000 (£150): 35
4000 (£110): 46

Keeping a track of this really helped ramp up the interest when Hartlepool fans did it, so hopefully it'll have a similar effect. Debate the numbers here over the next week, then we can add the figures once sales commence.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:32 - Apr 29 with 4267 viewsCanaDale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:27 - Apr 29 by Daley_Lama

1226 sold is the katest figure just tweeted.

It's going really well so far, can definitely see the 2500 being broken at this rate.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:33 - Apr 29 with 4263 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:27 - Apr 29 by Daley_Lama

1226 sold is the katest figure just tweeted.

Over 200 sales in the last four days, that's really good.

Averaging 36 a day now after 34 days.

Edit: 98 sold today. Yeah, that's a lot of existing ST holders claiming their seats, but it illustrates having a day set aside at a weekend will help sales. Hope we've more planned.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 16:36]

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:41 - Apr 29 with 4239 viewsDaleiLama

Chance of 1500 by close of business Tuesday? Unlikely, but you never know. Last minute stampede tomorrow pre- and post match followed by anyone looking to change seat on Monday/Tuesday?

[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 16:45]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:41 - Apr 29 with 4239 viewsColDale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 16:33 - Apr 29 by 442Dale

Over 200 sales in the last four days, that's really good.

Averaging 36 a day now after 34 days.

Edit: 98 sold today. Yeah, that's a lot of existing ST holders claiming their seats, but it illustrates having a day set aside at a weekend will help sales. Hope we've more planned.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 16:36]

Been said before but would make a big difference if the club shop could sell tickets and season tickets too. That would allow sales on a Saturday but more importantly would have people in a position where they might spend more money.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 17:36 - Apr 29 with 4113 viewsdingdangblue

If we make it to the play offs or further (Wembley final) it could have a massive positive effect on season ticket sales.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 18:20 - Apr 29 with 4039 viewssouthealingdale

trying to buy 1 adult country season ticket + 2 u11s - no option to do that on rafctickets.co.uk and club not taking phone sales tomorrow(deadline for country season tickets). Have tweeted them. Seems odd that they set a deadline for country season tickets (i.e. for people who live away) and then set the deadline for buying them on a day when you cannot do it over the phone.

I live in London - cannot make the game tomorrow.

@upthedale on Twitter

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 18:47 - Apr 29 with 3980 viewsCanaDale

Does the £50 deposit guarentee a seat, do you choose it when you put the deposit down, or does that happen after the 21st June.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:15 - Apr 29 with 3932 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 18:47 - Apr 29 by CanaDale

Does the £50 deposit guarentee a seat, do you choose it when you put the deposit down, or does that happen after the 21st June.

If you already have a ST, you can choose the same seat up till tomorrow (or choose another vacant seat)

From 1 May, you can specify any vacant seat

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:59 - Apr 29 with 3857 viewsrochedale

I've been waiting till the existing season ticket deadline has passed to but mine, I know a few other that have also. I think next week may see a bit of a peak in sales.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:21 - Apr 30 with 3275 viewsCanaDale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:15 - Apr 29 by D_Alien

If you already have a ST, you can choose the same seat up till tomorrow (or choose another vacant seat)

From 1 May, you can specify any vacant seat

Cheers DA, I've been considering putting a deposit down, but I don't have a date to return to the UK as of yet so I will wait and see how it's progressing by late May.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:01 - May 2 with 2679 viewsLuke8686

More than 1350 now, the pace will no doubt slow a bit now that the deadline for existing ST holders to claim their seats has passed.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:07 - May 2 with 2673 viewsboromat

Seems we've gained a couple of hundred but only on full season tickets including half season tickets we're down. Is it that £250 is still too much to entice some?

I really don't want to be negative but it's such a good promotion and deal it deserves to be a success but at the moment I don't think we'll make 2000.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:14 - May 2 with 2660 viewsLuke8686

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:07 - May 2 by boromat

Seems we've gained a couple of hundred but only on full season tickets including half season tickets we're down. Is it that £250 is still too much to entice some?

I really don't want to be negative but it's such a good promotion and deal it deserves to be a success but at the moment I don't think we'll make 2000.

Wonder if they will drop the £200 to 2,000 ST's instead of the current 2,500 - can see it being a long hard slog to 2,500 with it now being off-season and people spending on holidays etc.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 18:06 - May 2 with 2450 viewsColDale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:14 - May 2 by Luke8686

Wonder if they will drop the £200 to 2,000 ST's instead of the current 2,500 - can see it being a long hard slog to 2,500 with it now being off-season and people spending on holidays etc.

Think there will be a late flurry of activity which will take us past 2,000. Giving value to the deposit coupled with a couple of good news stories coming out the club in terms of new signings and contract news.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:56 - May 2 with 2345 viewsboromat

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 18:06 - May 2 by ColDale

Think there will be a late flurry of activity which will take us past 2,000. Giving value to the deposit coupled with a couple of good news stories coming out the club in terms of new signings and contract news.

But 2000 at the minute isn't worth anything discount wise. I can't see them dropping to £200 at 2000 sold, I don't think it would be viable. Maybe an inbetween £225? Even then surely all the financial estimates will have been done at £250 at 2000 sold. Hopefully Russ still has a few cards to play to help build momentum.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 20:10 - May 2 with 2318 viewsJimlidale

Deposits due by 21st June how long after that do people have to pay the balance?
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 20:43 - May 2 with 2263 viewsTVOS1907

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 20:10 - May 2 by Jimlidale

Deposits due by 21st June how long after that do people have to pay the balance?

Until the season starts, I imagine.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:04 - May 2 with 2220 viewsDaleiLama

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 14:07 - May 2 by boromat

It's difficult looking at numbers to know if we are comparing like-for-like Mat, as it isn't clear which age ranges are included in the numbers put out at various stages and I admit to losing track of this (and I am usually ok with numbers). Russ announced we sold about 1850 ST + 1/2 STs and the 1/2 ST total was confirmed at 500, which made me think 1350 was the ST total for last year. Then the tweet today said 1150 last year. Under 11s are counting this year so the 1350 deposits so far includes u-lls. Not sure what ages were included in the 1850 and 1150 numbers, but fairly sure the 500 was only adult STs

Bottom line though - you would have thought that if 1850 people from this season were willing to pay £9.09/game or more (i.e. at least £100 for 11 games) those same folk might also be attracted at a max £10.86/game (i.e. £250 max for 23 games but with the knowledge that this could come down to £4.78 min).

It would also seem to be fairly achievable to hit 2.5k with all the u-ll, business and fan targeting, at which point this offer would be better value than the last half ST offer as it would be 23 games for £200, = £8.70/game.

To me, something isn't quite adding up here and I would have expected better take up by now as you said.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:43 - May 2 with 2167 viewsDaley_Lama

I'm hoping the club are prepped to do another...

We've hit 1500 (or another number) we now guarantee it's £200.

The £150 for me would be the real carrot that broke the final straw on the camels back to open pandoras floodgate and have non believers beating a path to the ticket office.

Poll: DF in or out

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:05 - May 2 with 2133 viewsnordenblue

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:43 - May 2 by Daley_Lama

The £150 for me would be the real carrot that broke the final straw on the camels back to open pandoras floodgate and have non believers beating a path to the ticket office.

I know it's been done to death,but i can't understand this silly marketing idea,where the goal posts continually move,to me it only shows the sales are going slower than hoped....
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:18 - May 2 with 2106 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:05 - May 2 by nordenblue

I know it's been done to death,but i can't understand this silly marketing idea,where the goal posts continually move,to me it only shows the sales are going slower than hoped....

It's one with a precedent though. We're averaging 37 a day.

If the goalposts move, as they did at Hartlepool, it will hopefully encourage those who are wavering. For example, since £250 was confirmed the average sales a day have been 42, prior to that it was 35 a day.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 23:12 - May 2 with 2051 viewsCanaDale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:43 - May 2 by Daley_Lama

Isn't that what Hartlepool did, offer a maximum price of £150, and sales skyrocketed afterwards.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 06:59 - May 3 with 1951 viewsnordenblue

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:18 - May 2 by 442Dale

It's one with a precedent though. We're averaging 37 a day.

If the goalposts move, as they did at Hartlepool, it will hopefully encourage those who are wavering. For example, since £250 was confirmed the average sales a day have been 42, prior to that it was 35 a day.

Averages don't really mean too much tbf,it depends solely on the time frame you're using for it,the recent increase in "average" could well coincide with many other factors and actually have nothing to do with the price drop...

The highest "average" was early on when the potential price was in fact at its highest?
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 07:29 - May 3 with 1927 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 06:59 - May 3 by nordenblue

Averages don't really mean too much tbf,it depends solely on the time frame you're using for it,the recent increase in "average" could well coincide with many other factors and actually have nothing to do with the price drop...

The highest "average" was early on when the potential price was in fact at its highest?

The whole purpose of this thread is to discuss those averages, the fluctuations and the changes in approach as part of the whole process in an attempt to drum up more interest. As mentioned previously, such a discussion on the Hartlepool forum had a very positive effect.

It's here to try and help prompt those who aren't yet involved to join in and for those who have paid their £50 to encourage others as they can see the numbers grow. It's exactly how the whole scheme should work.

What will see this succeed or fail at Dale will be whether people choose to stump up the £50 with the thought that will encourage others to do the same. At £250 for a ST, there's even less reason for them not to now, because that's a great price for anyone who can afford it.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:15 - May 3 with 1803 viewsboromat

Another 'positive' in terms of the season ahead is it could be very successful with us staying in L1 we should looking to improve and secure a top 6 finish. If we'd of gone up by some miracle it could have been a long season for any first time season ticket holder. Sometimes I wonder how I'm still here as I started coming with Docherty as manager but my real early memories are of Barrows teams not sure many young season ticket holders survived that period.

To think at the moment you can get a season ticket for £250 and potentially less is incredible. Anyone know what the adult season ticket prices were to watch a Graham Barrow team barely avoid relegation into the conference? And how many years ago, 18? I'd guess it was about £170-200 range. You're now paying for a LG1 team that's aspiring towards promotion and plays good football with young local players. It's a no brainer but I'm already sold and I feel like I'm preaching to the converted on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024