Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread 21:41 - Mar 20 with 141851 views442Dale

We have 87 days for people to get their £50 deposits in to determine the price of the 2017/18 Season Tickets.

Average amount of daily sales required by 21st June to hit the targets:
2000 (£250): 23
2500 (£200): 29
3000 (£150): 35
4000 (£110): 46

Keeping a track of this really helped ramp up the interest when Hartlepool fans did it, so hopefully it'll have a similar effect. Debate the numbers here over the next week, then we can add the figures once sales commence.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:46 - Mar 20 with 27030 viewsboromat

Rumour has it we haven't sold any yet

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:58 - Mar 20 with 26996 viewsRAFCBLUE

The Hartlepool journey is here:

http://www.hartlepool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9969&

Worth a read. They did it; we can too.

Key stat:
46 per day need to be sold for the MATHEMATICAL SAFETY of £110 per season ticket!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:14 - Mar 20 with 26956 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:46 - Mar 20 by boromat

Rumour has it we haven't sold any yet

Worry not...........I suspect we will get off to a flying start, just hope we can sustain it.

Can some clever techie-guy rig up one of those thermometer jobby thing so we can see the results rising like a phoenix?
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 22:18]
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 01:11 - Mar 21 with 26754 viewsDaley_Lama

</a>http://www.coolfundraisingideas.net/thermometer/thermometer.php?currency=none&go style="font-size:.8em; color:#999
[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 18:12]

Poll: DF in or out

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:28 - Mar 26 with 26418 views442Dale

Let's see how things go on Day One tomorrow.

The club got asked this the other day:
<<"@officiallydale is there gonna be a an online counter so we can see how popular it is? Great idea btw and I hope it takes off."

Dale Twitter reply: "Of course. We'll be updating fans on a regular basis #RAFC">>

Good news, which will hopefully add to the interest as numbers start to visibly rise.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:14 - Mar 26 with 26288 viewsboromat

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 19:28 - Mar 26 by 442Dale

Let's see how things go on Day One tomorrow.

The club got asked this the other day:
<<"@officiallydale is there gonna be a an online counter so we can see how popular it is? Great idea btw and I hope it takes off."

Dale Twitter reply: "Of course. We'll be updating fans on a regular basis #RAFC">>

Good news, which will hopefully add to the interest as numbers start to visibly rise.

I'm hoping for some really good first day sales. I hope everyone that is already definitely purchasing does so tomorrow the earlier we get numbers up the more chance we have of getting through the targets.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:18 - Mar 26 with 26263 viewsTVOS1907

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:14 - Mar 26 by boromat

I'm hoping for some really good first day sales. I hope everyone that is already definitely purchasing does so tomorrow the earlier we get numbers up the more chance we have of getting through the targets.

Not everyone who is purchasing will be able to go tomorrow, me for starters.

A lot of people will wait until weekend or next Tuesday rather than making special journeys this week, I reckon.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:19 - Mar 26 with 26265 views442Dale

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:14 - Mar 26 by boromat

Think they have a few people turning up later in the day towards 5pm due to work etc. Might be a good time to assess whether it's worth having a 6pm closure day once a week.

Login to get fewer ads

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:47 - Mar 26 with 26206 viewsboromat

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:18 - Mar 26 by TVOS1907

Not everyone who is purchasing will be able to go tomorrow, me for starters.

A lot of people will wait until weekend or next Tuesday rather than making special journeys this week, I reckon.

I can't go tomorrow either but I can go on www.rafctickets.co.uk I should imagine online ticket sales could come into there own in this instance with the convenience factor.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:51 - Mar 26 with 26186 viewsD_Alien

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:47 - Mar 26 by boromat

I can't go tomorrow either but I can go on www.rafctickets.co.uk I should imagine online ticket sales could come into there own in this instance with the convenience factor.

That's the ticket!

Just book online and pick up when convenient

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:59 - Mar 26 with 26152 viewsTVOS1907

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:47 - Mar 26 by boromat

Good point, although I would personally just rather go down and sort it out at the ticket office, which I probably will do next week.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 22:56 - Mar 26 with 26068 viewsboromat

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 21:59 - Mar 26 by TVOS1907

Good point, although I would personally just rather go down and sort it out at the ticket office, which I probably will do next week.

I did it last year with my season ticket and it is really good remembers your seat number and makes it all pretty straightforward.

I live a fair distance away so makes even more sense for me. But for those who can't get there tomorrow it is a good option. The quicker we get the numbers up the more momentum we'll build.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 03:31 - Mar 27 with 25960 viewsDaley_Lama

Daatn south working at stupid o'clock so it is next week for me too.

Early high figures for me will encourage the not so sure people that they wont end up paying 300+ for their ST

Poll: DF in or out

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 09:20 - Mar 27 with 25775 viewsWill_RAFC

Renewed mine. First time using the online ticket site and it was very easy to use and had my seat reservation loaded up already.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:24 - Mar 27 with 25664 viewsDaleiLama

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 09:20 - Mar 27 by Will_RAFC

Renewed mine. First time using the online ticket site and it was very easy to use and had my seat reservation loaded up already.

Did you pay by credit card Will? Also, was there an admin charge to pay the deposit on line?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:28 - Mar 27 with 25644 viewsKnowlesy

Tried to buy mine online but always seem to have trouble with the website, it doesn't like me! Will try again on my computer at home later, all else failing will just ring up tomorrow.

Hope they give a figure of how many sold at the end of business today.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:38 - Mar 27 with 25616 viewsKenBoon

Reserved mine online. All very painless...
£2.50 booking fee
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:39 - Mar 27 with 25607 viewsKenBoon

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:28 - Mar 27 by Knowlesy

Tried to buy mine online but always seem to have trouble with the website, it doesn't like me! Will try again on my computer at home later, all else failing will just ring up tomorrow.

Hope they give a figure of how many sold at the end of business today.

I had a problem once and it's because I was putting a space in my postcode. For some reason they don't remove the spaces when comparing postcodes on login.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:54 - Mar 27 with 25555 viewsleedsdale

What a marvellous gesture!

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 11:29 - Mar 27 with 25463 viewsWill_RAFC

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 10:24 - Mar 27 by DaleiLama

Did you pay by credit card Will? Also, was there an admin charge to pay the deposit on line?

Debit card. £2.50 booking fee. £3 postage fee, but I chose to collect at the ticket office for free.
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 12:22 - Mar 27 with 25323 viewsDaleiLama

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 11:29 - Mar 27 by Will_RAFC

Debit card. £2.50 booking fee. £3 postage fee, but I chose to collect at the ticket office for free.

Thanks. Will get mine on Saturday then.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 12:39 - Mar 27 with 25252 viewsboromat

Just bought mine online no problems at all.

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 12:51 - Mar 27 with 25190 viewsR17ALE

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 12:39 - Mar 27 by boromat

Just bought mine online no problems at all.

I've been down today and bought two. It was certainly the first time I've ever had to wait to be served for buying season tickets and both windows were open!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:08 - Mar 27 with 25135 viewsraadale

Called in on the way to work this morning to stick down the deposit for this year, First customer as soon as the shutters opened. Heres hoping it goes well, also good to see the advertisments around town already up (well the one on Roch Valley way was)
Season Ticket Totaliser Thread on 13:13 - Mar 27 with 25101 viewsSuddenLad

4 people queuing ahead of me when I went for mine. I bought 4 this time, rather than the usual 3. The people ahead of me had travelled from Kendal, both Dale fans, but never previously season ticket holders. They are now !

It all helps.......

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024