Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Sweetmore 13:10 - Apr 16 with 10754 viewsBrighouseDale

Has decided against his move the The Lakes and will be resuming his music career in Rochdale. Wonder if he's staying at COA?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Dave Sweetmore on 14:13 - Apr 21 with 1883 viewsTVOS1907

Dave Sweetmore on 13:31 - Apr 21 by nicknick

Sweetmore has a first name. Its Dave. And Dave has given 17 years service to the club, been very loyal and is extremely well liked by all the staff and the vast majority of the fans. Lets put this into some perspective... Its a part time job that pays very little but you have to commit to being available for ALL games including pre season friendlies... I say If Dave is offered his position, that comes with no contract, the club should jump at the chance... Sorry Eden..

There are other people who also do work for the club which involves a lot more of their own time than a few hours on a Saturday afternoon without the same amount of incumbent publicity.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dave Sweetmore on 14:15 - Apr 21 with 1880 viewsTTNYear

Dave Sweetmore on 14:13 - Apr 21 by TVOS1907

There are other people who also do work for the club which involves a lot more of their own time than a few hours on a Saturday afternoon without the same amount of incumbent publicity.

Who's that TVOS?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Dave Sweetmore on 14:27 - Apr 21 with 1819 viewsnicknick

Dave Sweetmore on 13:47 - Apr 21 by KenBoon

Sup, Dave.

Sup....
Dave Sweetmore on 14:29 - Apr 21 with 1815 viewsnicknick

Dave Sweetmore on 14:11 - Apr 21 by TTNYear

Think you maybe in the minority there nicknick. It would riding roughshod over Eden who was given the job with a fanfare to boot for both the incoming and outgoing incumbent. For him to now renege on that and expect just to walk back into the job wouldn't put him in the greatest of light. Why Dave left and didn't fully explore what he was letting himself in for is unfortunate, but we all get lessons in life like that. To think he can walk back into his old post and for the club to do that wouldn't be right, no matter how small the job, plus a tremendous boot in the balls to Eden.

I do agree that it would be shocking for Eden after all the publicity.... But I have it on good authority that Dave hasn't actually asked for his position back...
Dave Sweetmore on 14:35 - Apr 21 with 1793 viewsTVOS1907

Dave Sweetmore on 14:15 - Apr 21 by TTNYear

Who's that TVOS?

DY Sporting

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dave Sweetmore on 15:06 - Apr 21 with 1712 viewsD_Alien

Dave Sweetmore on 14:29 - Apr 21 by nicknick

I do agree that it would be shocking for Eden after all the publicity.... But I have it on good authority that Dave hasn't actually asked for his position back...

And tbf, neither I nor anyone else (I think?) is directly suggesting that he has, although there've been one or two mischievous "rumour-mongering" posts that might be interpreted that way

But speaking only for myself, my issue wouldn't be with Dave Sweetmore but with the club IF he were given the opportunity to return at Eden's expense; a scenario I've said all along I don't believe would be likely. I'm not a fan of his music but have absolutely no personal axe to grind with him

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dave Sweetmore on 16:12 - Apr 21 with 1601 viewsroccydaleian

Dave Sweetmore on 15:06 - Apr 21 by D_Alien

And tbf, neither I nor anyone else (I think?) is directly suggesting that he has, although there've been one or two mischievous "rumour-mongering" posts that might be interpreted that way

But speaking only for myself, my issue wouldn't be with Dave Sweetmore but with the club IF he were given the opportunity to return at Eden's expense; a scenario I've said all along I don't believe would be likely. I'm not a fan of his music but have absolutely no personal axe to grind with him

You've got an axe to grind with everyone, you fookin idot.
Dave Sweetmore on 17:00 - Apr 21 with 1522 viewsD_Alien

Dave Sweetmore on 16:12 - Apr 21 by roccydaleian

You've got an axe to grind with everyone, you fookin idot.

Ha! The day I stop grinding is the day I die!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024