Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFR - General Election 8th June 11:36 - Apr 18 with 11524 viewsjudd

Fook off, Danczuk

Poll: What is it to be then?

NFR - General Election 8th June on 13:21 - Apr 21 with 2035 viewsrochdaleriddler

Cue the ganging up by the usual suspects
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 13:22]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

NFR - General Election 8th June on 13:32 - Apr 21 with 2007 viewsDaley_Lama

NFR - General Election 8th June on 13:21 - Apr 21 by rochdaleriddler

Cue the ganging up by the usual suspects
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 13:22]

I find that offensive.

Poll: DF in or out

NFR - General Election 8th June on 13:58 - Apr 21 with 1967 viewsjudd

NFR - General Election 8th June on 13:32 - Apr 21 by Daley_Lama

I find that offensive.

Absolutely. There's nowt usual about Lama.

Poll: What is it to be then?

NFR - General Election 8th June on 09:29 - Apr 23 with 1757 viewsBigKindo

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:56 - Apr 18 by 1mark1

Regarding Danczuk, unless his suspension is lifted , he won't be able to stand as a Labour candidate, so he will be out. Be interesting to see whether or not he stands as an independent, if he is not Lab candidate, unless UKIP drag him into their fold, which would really split the local UKIP branch down the middle. I know that Ashley Dearnley the local Tory leader gets on with him, but again most local Tories don't trust him.

From Guido Fawkes.

SIMON DANCZUK’S SEAT NOT OPEN FOR SELECTION

Labour’s list of vacant seats — inviting applications from potential candidates — has just been published. Rochdale is not on the list. Incumbent Simon Danczuk — suspended from the Labour party for sexting — yesterday signed a form to put himself forward to stand again for Labour.
NFR - General Election 8th June on 12:40 - Apr 23 with 1708 views1mark1

NFR - General Election 8th June on 09:29 - Apr 23 by BigKindo

From Guido Fawkes.

SIMON DANCZUK’S SEAT NOT OPEN FOR SELECTION

Labour’s list of vacant seats — inviting applications from potential candidates — has just been published. Rochdale is not on the list. Incumbent Simon Danczuk — suspended from the Labour party for sexting — yesterday signed a form to put himself forward to stand again for Labour.

The reason why there is no vacancy, is because the NEC of LP has not made its mind up whether or not to lift his suspension. It was expected to make final decision on Friday, however, this put back to next Monday.

There is still a criminal fraud investigation going on, regarding him claiming for children staying at his London flat, that actually were not, so in my OPINION I think it would be very stupid for Labour to reinstate him when IF convicted it could lead to a prison sentence that would mean instant loss of his seat if over a certain amount of time. However I would not be surprised to see them go against the majority of the local party, and let him back in with the excuse that there wouldn't be enough time to select another candidate, which would be rubbish.

Regarding GF, Wouldn't trust personally that site, like wouldn't trust the sun or mail to correctly say what is happening in any left of centre organisation.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:13 - Apr 23 with 1642 viewsisitme

To be honest 'that site' gets a lot right about the whole political spectrum, rather than just being a hatchet job against lefties.
NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:20 - Apr 23 with 1636 views1mark1

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:13 - Apr 23 by isitme

To be honest 'that site' gets a lot right about the whole political spectrum, rather than just being a hatchet job against lefties.

It does gets some things right, but there is plenty that it gets wrong, or indeed doesn't tell the truth about, especially against the centre or left of centre. Even the sun and mail get some things right amongst the untruths and mistakes they publish, about its opponents.

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:29 - Apr 23 with 1627 viewsisitme

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:20 - Apr 23 by 1mark1

It does gets some things right, but there is plenty that it gets wrong, or indeed doesn't tell the truth about, especially against the centre or left of centre. Even the sun and mail get some things right amongst the untruths and mistakes they publish, about its opponents.

If only everyone got their news from the Morning Star, Momentum Monthly or Len McCluskey we would be all on message! Unless our name was Brendan Coyle, in that case we would be sent away for 're-education'.

Maybe we could then find out what type of Champagne Len likes to drink and what ever did happen to those hundreds of thousands of pounds of members fees that have been buried as 'other expenses' by the union who represents air stewards/esses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 14:35]
Login to get fewer ads

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:42 - Apr 23 with 1603 views1mark1

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:29 - Apr 23 by isitme

If only everyone got their news from the Morning Star, Momentum Monthly or Len McCluskey we would be all on message! Unless our name was Brendan Coyle, in that case we would be sent away for 're-education'.

Maybe we could then find out what type of Champagne Len likes to drink and what ever did happen to those hundreds of thousands of pounds of members fees that have been buried as 'other expenses' by the union who represents air stewards/esses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 14:35]

"Maybe we could then find out what type of Champagne Len likes to drink and what ever did happen to those hundreds of thousands of pounds of members fees that have been buried as 'other expenses' by the union who represents air stewards/elses? "

Are you suggesting, and have you any proof of financial wrongdoing from him, or anyone else in Unite the Union? Maybe the Unite Union would be interested in seeing any proof you have of these allegations. I will happily give you their HeadQuarters info, if you so wish.

I personally get my news from a variety of different sources and very rarely believe totally everything said by any individual source. However, sources like the sun, mail, GF, are opponents of the left, and don't hide that fact, just like the Morning Star as an example is a supporter of the left, and makes that very clear. Most of the press is owned by foreign based billionaires who oppose any sort of left wing political views, as theyy support the Tories or in the case of express, UKIP. Therefore I am always skeptic about anything said by a Tory supporting publication about their opponents, as I am about what is said about the Tories by a left publication, which number a lot less than right wing publications.

By the way, who is "Brendan Coyne"?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 14:43]

NFR - General Election 8th June on 15:06 - Apr 23 with 1575 viewsisitme

NFR - General Election 8th June on 14:42 - Apr 23 by 1mark1

"Maybe we could then find out what type of Champagne Len likes to drink and what ever did happen to those hundreds of thousands of pounds of members fees that have been buried as 'other expenses' by the union who represents air stewards/elses? "

Are you suggesting, and have you any proof of financial wrongdoing from him, or anyone else in Unite the Union? Maybe the Unite Union would be interested in seeing any proof you have of these allegations. I will happily give you their HeadQuarters info, if you so wish.

I personally get my news from a variety of different sources and very rarely believe totally everything said by any individual source. However, sources like the sun, mail, GF, are opponents of the left, and don't hide that fact, just like the Morning Star as an example is a supporter of the left, and makes that very clear. Most of the press is owned by foreign based billionaires who oppose any sort of left wing political views, as theyy support the Tories or in the case of express, UKIP. Therefore I am always skeptic about anything said by a Tory supporting publication about their opponents, as I am about what is said about the Tories by a left publication, which number a lot less than right wing publications.

By the way, who is "Brendan Coyne"?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 14:43]

https://order-order.com/2017/04/21/len-seumas-champagne-celebration/

To use one of your favourite websites (see above) I am sure that Len could definitely prove whether his drinks with Seumas were paid for out of his own pocket, rather than out of union expenses. A freedom of information request could easily prove this. Although I am sure that a 'man of the people and upholder of democracy' would never spend fees paid by, often low paid members, on such frivolities. Although the photos could be faked or the people in the Boot and Flogger may just be people who look like them?

Regarding the sorry tale of the cabin crew staff, which is not Unite related. It has been well documented in Private Eye over a number of issues.

Sorry Brendan Coyne is an actor who was in Downtown Abbey! See I have forgotten Gerard Coyne already, who I was referring to in my previous post.
NFR - General Election 8th June on 15:35 - Apr 23 with 1544 views1mark1

NFR - General Election 8th June on 15:06 - Apr 23 by isitme

https://order-order.com/2017/04/21/len-seumas-champagne-celebration/

To use one of your favourite websites (see above) I am sure that Len could definitely prove whether his drinks with Seumas were paid for out of his own pocket, rather than out of union expenses. A freedom of information request could easily prove this. Although I am sure that a 'man of the people and upholder of democracy' would never spend fees paid by, often low paid members, on such frivolities. Although the photos could be faked or the people in the Boot and Flogger may just be people who look like them?

Regarding the sorry tale of the cabin crew staff, which is not Unite related. It has been well documented in Private Eye over a number of issues.

Sorry Brendan Coyne is an actor who was in Downtown Abbey! See I have forgotten Gerard Coyne already, who I was referring to in my previous post.

Gerard Coyne probably easily forgotten. 😀

Big Len has plenty of his own money due to his very well paid position, without needing expenses to pay for champagne, and to be frank , he like anyone else can spend his own cash how he wants. Personally I would rather have pints of Strongbow or real ale than that crap. 😀As an Unite member I am not concerned how he spends his own money.
I didn't vote for Len, I voted for Ian Allinson who was the left candidate.

As far as the Private Eye articles I sadly haven't read them, and though liking much of the Eye, I don't think they get every thing right, but I will make enquiries about what you have raised. But PLEASE let relvant authorities know if you have any proof of wrongdoing by big Len.

I don't agree with everything Unite the Union does or indeed everything my work Union does, but millions of people are on better terms and conditions of employment as a result of their membership of a Union.

NFR - General Election 8th June on 17:52 - Apr 24 with 1378 viewsjoecooke

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/selfie-queen

Sweet baby jesus!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

NFR - General Election 8th June on 18:08 - Apr 24 with 1352 viewsColDale

NFR - General Election 8th June on 22:48 - Apr 20 by rochdaleriddler

Well we have to go back a few years as the tories have been in power since 2010. Err, surestart centres, new schools. NHS waiting lists at record lows, minimum wage, that's all I can think of for now . Do tell me Tory achievements for rochdale

and the person responsible gets demonised ad infinitum. Wonder how many of those would have been introduced if they had remained in perennial opposition?
NFR - General Election 8th June on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 1319 viewsR17ALE

NFR - General Election 8th June on 17:52 - Apr 24 by joecooke

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/selfie-queen

Sweet baby jesus!

Good Lord! It doesn't surprise me though.

What does surprise me is the assumption bury people will vote for a Rochdale attention seeker.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

NFR - General Election 8th June on 18:47 - Apr 24 with 1301 views1mark1

NFR - General Election 8th June on 18:08 - Apr 24 by ColDale

and the person responsible gets demonised ad infinitum. Wonder how many of those would have been introduced if they had remained in perennial opposition?

Labour were always likely to win in 1997, and win big, whoever had been leader. Most of the good achievements came in the first parliament. Sadly however, they went off the rails, bringing in the start of private contracts in public services, while not overturning the privatisations of the Tories and the anti Trade Union legislation of the Tories. Also they brought in the start of University fees, opening the door for future Tory governments to increase them.

Of course the biggest disaster was the invasion of Iraq, and the cosying up to the Americans. Thousands of ex service personnel are now homeless or got mental health problems. Corbyn has pledged to support these ex service personnel, by attacking homelessness and improving mental health services.

Between 1997 and now, Labour have lost more than four million votes, mainly from the working classes.

NFR - General Election 8th June on 22:15 - Apr 26 with 1130 viewsrochdaleriddler

https://www.facebook.com/rochdaleherald/posts/426812067691865
Seems legit

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

NFR - General Election 8th June on 23:10 - Apr 27 with 941 viewsThacks_Rabbits

If Karen stands I expect a Blow-Job for votes scandal to appear. Be interesting to see if she claims expenses for this!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024