Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
30th April deadline for existing season ticket holders 16:44 - Apr 20 with 1380 viewsYouTubeDale

I've just bumped into the fact that existing season ticket holders have a deadline of 30th April to reserve their seats for next season. I must admit I haven't read all threads relating to next season's tickets. But now I have re-read the main circular I can spot the reference to 30th April way down the second page. I am posting this in the hope it will help other season ticket holders retain their seats.

With a £4 discount off adult prices for the Oldham match I can kill two birds with one stone and renew my season ticket on Friday when I finish work.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

30th April deadline for existing season ticket holders on 18:47 - Apr 20 with 1258 views100notout

Think you have to buy before 3pm to get the discount

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

30th April deadline for existing season ticket holders on 06:41 - Apr 21 with 1105 viewsrochedale

30th April deadline for existing season ticket holders on 18:47 - Apr 20 by 100notout

Think you have to buy before 3pm to get the discount

Correct...

If bought from ticket office before 3pm today...

£20 - adults
£10 - u16
£5 - u12

If pay on the day...

£24 - adults
£10 - u16
£5 - u12

See website for more details...
http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-news-early-bird-pric

I'm heading up today, if you know me and need a ticket but struggling to get up, give me a shout and I'll grab you one...

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

30th April deadline for existing season ticket holders on 13:59 - Apr 28 with 842 viewsYouTubeDale

Just another reminder to season ticket holders to pay by 30th or lose your seat.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024