Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached 12:54 - Apr 21 with 2932 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/250-target-activated-after-sea

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 13:06 - Apr 21 with 2883 viewsKenBoon

That should certainly help trigger main standers into buying.
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 13:06 - Apr 21 with 2882 viewsupthedale

Fantastic move by the club!
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 13:08 - Apr 21 with 2867 viewsD_Alien

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 13:06 - Apr 21 by KenBoon

Would that be a semi-automatic response?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 13:13 - Apr 21 with 2822 viewsDaley_Lama

Well done The Board and Russ Green, was discussing the possibility of this exact thing happening last night with dezzy.

#psychic

Poll: DF in or out

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 16:54 - Apr 21 with 2570 viewsspikey58

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 13:06 - Apr 21 by KenBoon

I've already bought mine, thank you
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 17:09 - Apr 21 with 2517 viewsDaley_Lama

County Tickets back on the radar too.

‪ http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/country-season-ticket-hold

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 18:18 - Apr 21 with 2356 viewsrochdaleriddler

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 16:54 - Apr 21 by spikey58

I've already bought mine, thank you

And me

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:24 - Apr 21 with 2148 viewsRosun

I'd buy 4 or 5 kids season tickets but there are hoops to jump through regarding proof of age and I don't feel comfortable asking my daughters friends parents for their kids birth certificates.
Costs me a bleedin' fortune though in hot dogs / kit-kats / fizzy pop when I take a few of her friends.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:29 - Apr 21 with 2137 viewsDaley_Lama

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:24 - Apr 21 by Rosun

I'd buy 4 or 5 kids season tickets but there are hoops to jump through regarding proof of age and I don't feel comfortable asking my daughters friends parents for their kids birth certificates.
Costs me a bleedin' fortune though in hot dogs / kit-kats / fizzy pop when I take a few of her friends.

I did exactly that, bought 2 for mates children last season which encouraged dads/uncles to bring them to games on numerous occasions.

You only have to do it once, if you renew next season you simply need to bring the season ticket with you, no birth certificate needed.

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:34 - Apr 21 with 2125 views442Dale

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:29 - Apr 21 by Daley_Lama

I did exactly that, bought 2 for mates children last season which encouraged dads/uncles to bring them to games on numerous occasions.

You only have to do it once, if you renew next season you simply need to bring the season ticket with you, no birth certificate needed.

Bought them last season?

Weren't they free...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:35 - Apr 21 with 2117 viewsnordenblue

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:34 - Apr 21 by 442Dale

Bought them last season?

Weren't they free...

Free "ish"
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 21:50 - Apr 21 with 2061 viewsThe_DJ

Great news
All the uncertainty is now gone and sales should be great in the next week as people claim their own seats.

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 10:08 - Apr 30 with 1528 viewsaleanddale

Hopeful the club has smiling faces chatting to the fans and offering a flyer promoting season tickets to all home fans entering Spotland today!
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 11:57 - Apr 30 with 1361 viewsRobinHoodDale

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 17:09 - Apr 21 by Daley_Lama

County Tickets back on the radar too.

‪ http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/country-season-ticket-hold

Bought my Country Season Ticket today - well, the £50 deposit anyway.

Go for it, Dale.
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 12:39 - Apr 30 with 1323 viewsNigeriamark

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 11:57 - Apr 30 by RobinHoodDale

Bought my Country Season Ticket today - well, the £50 deposit anyway.

Go for it, Dale.

So when it says pro-rata for the 10 match option, Does that mean if we sell 4,000 in total the final price will be approx 50 quid so no more to pay ? (If it is 110 for 23 games then 10 should be approx 48 quid)
Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 12:46 - Apr 30 with 1306 viewsRobinHoodDale

Season Tickets. First reduction announced - target reached on 12:39 - Apr 30 by Nigeriamark

So when it says pro-rata for the 10 match option, Does that mean if we sell 4,000 in total the final price will be approx 50 quid so no more to pay ? (If it is 110 for 23 games then 10 should be approx 48 quid)

That's how I understand it. Fabulous if achieved.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 12:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024