Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. Oldham 14:12 - Apr 22 with 21732 views442Dale

Logan, Rafferty, McGahey, McNulty, Bunney, Keane, Camps, Allen, NML,Henderson, Andrew.

Subs: Wilson, Lund, Vincenti, McDermott, Canavan, Rathbone, Cannon
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 14:15]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread. Oldham on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 2749 viewsShun

Match thread. Oldham on 18:33 - Apr 22 by CamdenDale

Bit hard to take I suppose, having been one up. But Oldham away in 17, no team has got that much change out of them.

We're still in this and have the best set up for next season in any event. Stadium bought, best manager we've ever had, youth system rightly lauded, exciting ST deal.

Lund looks most likely gone, which is massive, but midfield options are decent. Be good to make him and NML a decent offer to stay though...

Wheels fallen off Southend and Millwall. And we can beat Bradford at home, hopefully with a decent following and with £50 to invest, esp now capped at £250.

There's not much wrong is there?

Love this positivity!
Match thread. Oldham on 18:53 - Apr 22 with 2644 viewsnordenblue

Match thread. Oldham on 18:15 - Apr 22 by biffoboffo

That's just sour grapes. Incredible defender and leader. You'd have him in a heart beat.

Sour grapes,did we lose?I've watched him play for various teams and and thought exactly the same every time I see him,the only mildly positive I ever hear is LEADER about him nothing ever about talent,he's atrocious on the floor and clumsy as hell against anyone with anything about them,as seen at Spotland with him.

I'm afraid for me you can only get so far with effort and brute strength,I'd have the lad who played next to him any day of the week though.....
Match thread. Oldham on 18:55 - Apr 22 with 2615 viewsCamdenDale

Match thread. Oldham on 18:39 - Apr 22 by Shun

Love this positivity!

Ha ha. Yes, positivity seems hard for some. But it is the only way - it's infectious and self-fulfilling.
Match thread. Oldham on 18:57 - Apr 22 with 2595 viewsfitzochris

Match thread. Oldham on 17:03 - Apr 22 by DaleFan7

All Vincenti did was slow it down and give petty fowls away. He'd be the first on the list of players we dont want/need next season.

No wonder we dropped points if PV started giving away low-quality poultry. Is this what he does on the side? Herbalife esque?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread. Oldham on 19:01 - Apr 22 with 2553 viewspioneer

Same old problem of not being able to finish off teams we are dominating.

tactics, substitutions, mental failings, whatever it is needs sorting for next season (or next week even)

That game should have been put to bed in first half..apart from finishing I thought we were outstanding. Then second half and we couldnt hold on to possession.
Match thread. Oldham on 19:38 - Apr 22 with 2364 viewsbiffoboffo

Match thread. Oldham on 18:34 - Apr 22 by TVOS1907

Sorry, but that is awful.
Match thread. Oldham on 19:39 - Apr 22 with 2356 viewsdingdangblue

Southend and Millwall can't defend set pieces either......

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10847402/shrewsbury-1-0-sou

http://www.skysports.com/football/millwall-vs-oxford-utd/359196
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 19:42]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread. Oldham on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 2333 viewsbiffoboffo

Match thread. Oldham on 18:53 - Apr 22 by nordenblue

Sour grapes,did we lose?I've watched him play for various teams and and thought exactly the same every time I see him,the only mildly positive I ever hear is LEADER about him nothing ever about talent,he's atrocious on the floor and clumsy as hell against anyone with anything about them,as seen at Spotland with him.

I'm afraid for me you can only get so far with effort and brute strength,I'd have the lad who played next to him any day of the week though.....

You're being one eyed.

Player of the season for bury last year. Player of the season for Latics this year. Your description is bull.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread. Oldham on 19:47 - Apr 22 with 2308 viewsdalenumber2

Match thread. Oldham on 19:38 - Apr 22 by biffoboffo

So what? We have a much better away attendance as a percentage of our home attendance than you lot. I've noticed that Oldham fans seem to like to cover up their performance on their pitch by boasting about their very mediocre attendance figures.
Match thread. Oldham on 19:48 - Apr 22 with 2304 views442Dale

Match thread. Oldham on 19:43 - Apr 22 by biffoboffo

You're being one eyed.

Player of the season for bury last year. Player of the season for Latics this year. Your description is bull.

As has been posted in this thread and mentioned elsewhere, someone similar to Clarke and we'd have been top six for sure, pushing for automatic.

Match thread. Oldham on 19:51 - Apr 22 with 2281 viewsnordenblue

Match thread. Oldham on 19:43 - Apr 22 by biffoboffo

You're being one eyed.

Player of the season for 2 teams fighting a relegation battle, wow that's some glowing achievement he must be good then....sorry my error

He's technically very limited and just throws his head in front of anything that moves,he's a dinosaur in a modern game sadly,Guy Branston with a wig.....
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 19:55]
Match thread. Oldham on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 2215 viewsToffeemanc

A lot like your pathetic fans at the end of the game. Bit like Clarke pretend tough boys, but frankly embarrassing. Now you just need to set yourselves up for another season of struggle in the "Oldham Division"

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Match thread. Oldham on 20:01 - Apr 22 with 2202 viewsbiffoboffo

Match thread. Oldham on 19:51 - Apr 22 by nordenblue

Player of the season for 2 teams fighting a relegation battle, wow that's some glowing achievement he must be good then....sorry my error

He's technically very limited and just throws his head in front of anything that moves,he's a dinosaur in a modern game sadly,Guy Branston with a wig.....
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 19:55]

Looks like other Dale fans don't agree.

You are clueless if you think that.
Match thread. Oldham on 20:11 - Apr 22 with 2150 viewsrochedale

Match thread. Oldham on 17:35 - Apr 22 by 1907

The decision to disturb the backline to accommodate Raff in midfield instead of bringing Lund on was mind boggling.

Bunney had a shocker and should have been pulled for Cannon right after half time.

Bringing Andrew off for Vincenti was a ridiculous decision.

That second half performance was really, really poor. The defending from the goal was childlike. What an opportunity missed.

We need to forget about today as quickly as possible and do the business next week and pray that the football gods owe us a favour.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 18:05]

I will read all comments later, but your 'Bunney had a shocker' comment needed a response.... no he didn't. Thought we were very good today, all players. Disappointed with PV when he came on, but barring that, we did well against a team on form. Just ran out of gas in last 20 when we needed it most.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Match thread. Oldham on 20:11 - Apr 22 with 2147 viewsnordenblue

Match thread. Oldham on 20:01 - Apr 22 by biffoboffo

Looks like other Dale fans don't agree.

You are clueless if you think that.

The games moved on,centre half's can now play football too,can't fault his commitment that's never been in doubt but technically he's average at best,but many fans bypass the ability side of it as long as a player struts around diving in front of anything that moves everything's good....another fine example in Adam El-Abd
Match thread. Oldham on 20:15 - Apr 22 with 2112 views442Dale

Match thread. Oldham on 20:11 - Apr 22 by nordenblue

The games moved on,centre half's can now play football too,can't fault his commitment that's never been in doubt but technically he's average at best,but many fans bypass the ability side of it as long as a player struts around diving in front of anything that moves everything's good....another fine example in Adam El-Abd

He organises and leads. Now while he might not be the exact player we need, he's exactly the type of player we need.

Match thread. Oldham on 20:19 - Apr 22 with 2069 viewsSandyman

Your league position is awful compared to ours. Since when has football been won on a random fans opinion of away attendances ?

Sad. Very sad.
Match thread. Oldham on 20:23 - Apr 22 with 2047 viewsnordenblue

Match thread. Oldham on 20:15 - Apr 22 by 442Dale

He organises and leads. Now while he might not be the exact player we need, he's exactly the type of player we need.

So does Keane whos technically a far superior player?
Match thread. Oldham on 20:25 - Apr 22 with 2019 views442Dale

Match thread. Oldham on 20:23 - Apr 22 by nordenblue

So does Keane whos technically a far superior player?

Yet we still concede stupid goals with him in the side, but yes we look better when he's been at CH in terms of solidity. Keane is a valuable player, but we need a centre half who can do what Clarke can across a season.

Match thread. Oldham on 20:30 - Apr 22 with 1977 viewsSwissdale

Match thread. Oldham on 20:25 - Apr 22 by 442Dale

Yet we still concede stupid goals with him in the side, but yes we look better when he's been at CH in terms of solidity. Keane is a valuable player, but we need a centre half who can do what Clarke can across a season.

Agreed. Clarke is by no means in the same league as Dawson / O'Connell, but he's streets ahead of Jim McNulty.

We will finish just short of the playoffs again this season, which is once again a fine achievement by Keith hill. Every season we are 2 good players short of a promotion-winning squad - and if we stick by the management it will eventually happen.
Match thread. Oldham on 20:37 - Apr 22 with 1937 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Mate, when you were getting 18000 in the Prem League, this was a good home crowd for us, so don't give it the big un!

Give it another two years and the play about oldhams best ever season will be finishing 8th from bottom in L1.

Where's Shez off to this summer?

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Match thread. Oldham on 20:38 - Apr 22 with 1920 viewsKenBoon

No. Awful is some Oldham fans chanting "You're just a town full of peados". It wasn't just a small group chanting either. A what point does reducing the horrific crimes acted upon young people, to a bit of 'terrace bants' become acceptable? The buckets sang it too. It's vile. Utterly vile.
Match thread. Oldham on 20:39 - Apr 22 with 1911 viewsnordenblue

Match thread. Oldham on 20:25 - Apr 22 by 442Dale

Oldham I'm guessing will have also conceded many silly goals with him at centre half,while I agree we need to strengthen in his position there's better options than him around,Harrison again looked different class today
Match thread. Oldham on 20:41 - Apr 22 with 1893 viewsbiffoboffo

Match thread. Oldham on 20:38 - Apr 22 by KenBoon

No. Awful is some Oldham fans chanting "You're just a town full of peados". It wasn't just a small group chanting either. A what point does reducing the horrific crimes acted upon young people, to a bit of 'terrace bants' become acceptable? The buckets sang it too. It's vile. Utterly vile.

Didn't hear it it must have been from the North stand near your end. But yes, that is awful.... obviously.
Match thread. Oldham on 20:45 - Apr 22 with 1867 viewsDaley_Lama

Surprised no mention to date of Grandpa Joe in the grey jumper in the new stand to our left today. Proper hissy fit he had this afternoon.

I love it when individual fans lose the plot with away singing and he was a cracker today.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024