Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our substitutions killed the game 16:53 - Apr 22 with 2710 viewsSandyDrum

Taking Keane and Calvin off has ended our season.
I'm sorry Keith but those decisions were absolutely shocking.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Our substitutions killed the game on 16:58 - Apr 22 with 2675 viewsDale23years

Yea cause he doesn't want the play offs it's fcuking obvious IT'S A JOKE but hey the club still want our money

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Our substitutions killed the game on 17:19 - Apr 22 with 2552 viewsdalefan

Our substitutions killed the game on 16:58 - Apr 22 by Dale23years

Yea cause he doesn't want the play offs it's fcuking obvious IT'S A JOKE but hey the club still want our money

Go back to bury you are boring
Our substitutions killed the game on 17:58 - Apr 22 with 2345 viewsTVOS1907

Keane was clearly injured.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Our substitutions killed the game on 18:59 - Apr 22 with 2139 viewsMolly

Our substitutions killed the game on 16:58 - Apr 22 by Dale23years

This and your other rambling posts on the subject of the substitutions seem to ignore the fact that all 3 switches were caused by injuries, but hey, why let that get in the way of an opportunity to try and stir the pot with totally ignorant and unwarranted opinions.

The only joke is your misinformed posts. Please inform us as to why "he doesn't want the playoffs" and how you know this for a fact if it's so obvious.
Our substitutions killed the game on 20:22 - Apr 22 with 1889 viewsscarrow

Troll

Poll: Final position

Our substitutions killed the game on 21:57 - Apr 22 with 1698 viewsSandyDrum

Our substitutions killed the game on 20:22 - Apr 22 by scarrow

Troll

Not sure if this was aimed at me but I wasn't trolling.
Just frustrated after the final whistle, should have waited till I'd calmed down really but I'm sure we've all been there.

Onto next week.

Our substitutions killed the game on 22:51 - Apr 22 with 1585 viewsMIlnrowdale

Our substitutions killed the game on 21:57 - Apr 22 by SandyDrum

Just frustrated after the final whistle, should have waited till I'd calmed down really but I'm sure we've all been there.

Onto next week.

The Keane change should have been for Lund not to change the back four
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:41 - Apr 23 with 1328 viewsMIlnrowdale

Our substitutions killed the game on 21:57 - Apr 22 by SandyDrum

Onto next week.

Login to get fewer ads

Our substitutions killed the game on 09:19 - Apr 23 with 1247 viewsboromat

Seems this thread was started without all the info. All three players went off with injuries. Hill mentions it in his interview that it meant he couldn't make the positive substitutions he wanted to.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Our substitutions killed the game on 10:17 - Apr 23 with 1158 viewsSandyDrum

Our substitutions killed the game on 09:19 - Apr 23 by boromat

Seems this thread was started without all the info. All three players went off with injuries. Hill mentions it in his interview that it meant he couldn't make the positive substitutions he wanted to.

Correct, started​ out of frustration at the final whistle rather than waiting for the full information, my mistake in all honesty.

Shame the lads got injured otherwise I'm sure we would have won quite comfortably.

Our substitutions killed the game on 10:28 - Apr 23 with 1122 viewsD_Alien

Our substitutions killed the game on 10:17 - Apr 23 by SandyDrum

Correct, started​ out of frustration at the final whistle rather than waiting for the full information, my mistake in all honesty.

Shame the lads got injured otherwise I'm sure we would have won quite comfortably.

I'm not so sure about that

Why do we have to be critical of Dale when Oldham are no mugs and Sheridan got them playing second half after seeing how we were in the ascendancy first half and doing summat about it?

A draw was a fair result, we did our best (unlucky with injuries) apart from our usual lapse at set pieces

I left the ground happy we'd done enough to fight on next weekend
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 10:30]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Our substitutions killed the game on 10:32 - Apr 23 with 1109 viewsaleanddale

Well said!

Matchday 46 and it's not a dead rubber...

Looking forward to a belter v Bradford!!

Up the Dale!!!!
Our substitutions killed the game on 10:38 - Apr 23 with 1097 viewsSandyDrum

Our substitutions killed the game on 10:28 - Apr 23 by D_Alien

I'm not so sure about that

Why do we have to be critical of Dale when Oldham are no mugs and Sheridan got them playing second half after seeing how we were in the ascendancy first half and doing summat about it?

A draw was a fair result, we did our best (unlucky with injuries) apart from our usual lapse at set pieces

I left the ground happy we'd done enough to fight on next weekend
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 10:30]

I felt we were controlling the middle of the pitch before Keane and Calvin came off, they were winning every header, Calvin's touches were just out of this world for the most part.

When they came off we were left with nothing in the middle really which allowed Temitope Odabaye of all players to start having a lot of freedom on the ball and spreading the play.

Absolutely Oldham were no mugs and they deserved the draw, but I do feel if we could have kept control of the middle of the pitch we wouldn't have had a problem.

Our substitutions killed the game on 11:09 - Apr 23 with 1061 viewsboromat

Our substitutions killed the game on 10:38 - Apr 23 by SandyDrum

I felt we were controlling the middle of the pitch before Keane and Calvin came off, they were winning every header, Calvin's touches were just out of this world for the most part.

When they came off we were left with nothing in the middle really which allowed Temitope Odabaye of all players to start having a lot of freedom on the ball and spreading the play.

Absolutely Oldham were no mugs and they deserved the draw, but I do feel if we could have kept control of the middle of the pitch we wouldn't have had a problem.

Agree with the middle of the park. Allen was looking knackered and went missing after probably 65 mins after a very fully committed performance against a very physical opponent that was probably twice his size. I think if it wasn't for the injuries Rathbone would have replaced him.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024