Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please come and sign my client 20:58 - Apr 25 with 3708 viewsColDale

or a someone with no vested interest whatsoever

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/the-prolific-22-goal-midfielder-who-rochdale-s
Please come and sign my client on 21:05 - Apr 25 with 3673 viewsfitzochris

Blogs should be banned

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Please come and sign my client on 21:56 - Apr 25 with 3516 viewsoddjob007

bizarre. I'm sure Keith will be more than aware of the lad!
Please come and sign my client on 08:56 - Apr 26 with 3163 viewsMarpleAlty

He's a very good player - although it's funny he moved from Fylde to Stockport to 'fulfil his promotion ambitions' - the Coasters then coasting to the title, as it were.

Non-league's a funny old game - for every Vardy / Austin there's a Shaw / Christie. If the money's right then I'm sure Hilly is more than aware of these types of lads and whether the risk level is right.

I wonder what it would take for the lad Rowe to move from Fylde - they can probably pay higher wages than Dale to be honest...
Please come and sign my client on 09:01 - Apr 26 with 3161 viewsfitzochris

Turns out he's represented by an agency that former Dale defender Simon Ramsden works for.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 9:04]

Please come and sign my client on 09:16 - Apr 26 with 3116 viewsfitzochris

Please come and sign my client on 08:56 - Apr 26 by MarpleAlty

He's a very good player - although it's funny he moved from Fylde to Stockport to 'fulfil his promotion ambitions' - the Coasters then coasting to the title, as it were.

Non-league's a funny old game - for every Vardy / Austin there's a Shaw / Christie. If the money's right then I'm sure Hilly is more than aware of these types of lads and whether the risk level is right.

I wonder what it would take for the lad Rowe to move from Fylde - they can probably pay higher wages than Dale to be honest...

With regards to Rowe, it depends on his contract and potential. The Vardy sale for £1 million will set a precedent with non-league clubs up and down the land. If he's as good as I've been reading over the past year, there's no way he'll be leaving cheaply. In other words, there's no way he'll be coming to us.

Please come and sign my client on 15:33 - Apr 26 with 2858 viewsChaffRAFC

Please come and sign my client on 09:01 - Apr 26 by fitzochris

Turns out he's represented by an agency that former Dale defender Simon Ramsden works for.

The very same agency that Nathaniel Mendez-Laing is represented by who were posting YouTube videos of NML the other week in a bid to build interest in him.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Please come and sign my client on 17:27 - Apr 26 with 2679 viewsSaxonDale

Please come and sign my client on 15:33 - Apr 26 by ChaffRAFC

The very same agency that Nathaniel Mendez-Laing is represented by who were posting YouTube videos of NML the other week in a bid to build interest in him.

Tbf if his agents are relying on compiling YouTube videos to advertise him to other clubs I reckon he'll be staying here.
Please come and sign my client on 21:21 - Apr 27 with 2303 viewsTVOS1907

Please come and sign my client on 09:01 - Apr 26 by fitzochris

Ramsden was at our home game v Port Vale.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Please come and sign my client on 22:08 - May 8 with 1983 viewsdavidab2202

Signed for Peterborough
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024