Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Retrospective bans for diving coming in 15:22 - May 18 with 2339 viewsDaley_Lama

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962886

Which club will run out of players first?

Poll: DF in or out

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 15:37 - May 18 with 2316 views49thseason

That Tom Daley will stuggle to win any medals then.
Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 16:20 - May 18 with 2246 viewsD_Alien

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 15:37 - May 18 by 49thseason

That Tom Daley will stuggle to win any medals then.

Too late for Jacques Cousteau

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 16:53 - May 18 with 2181 viewsboromat

It's about time!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 16:55 - May 18 with 2178 views49thseason

And probaly too late for the stars of the show with the chuckle-inducing title "sea hunt" , Hans and Lottie Hass!
Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 17:09 - May 18 with 2159 viewsD_Alien

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 16:55 - May 18 by 49thseason

And probaly too late for the stars of the show with the chuckle-inducing title "sea hunt" , Hans and Lottie Hass!

On another slight tangent, I quote: "Sea Hunt delivers the most comfortable and functional center consoles in the industry... Can you really have comfort, fun, and fishing in one boat?"

There's something fishy going on here...

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:06 - May 18 with 1988 viewsDaley_Lama

But for a great comeback, Luton would have gone through tonight because of a total dive, the exact kind of thing this is aimed at.

Had it stayed at 3-1, the Luton lad would have missed the final through a ban but his tram could still get promoted.

I'm glad this ruling is coming in, won't stop every cheat prospering but will deter some.

Poll: DF in or out

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:13 - May 18 with 1981 views442Dale

Steve Whitehall hopes to finish serving his retrospective ban by the time he's 60.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:18 - May 18 with 1970 viewsTVOS1907

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:06 - May 18 by Daley_Lama

But for a great comeback, Luton would have gone through tonight because of a total dive, the exact kind of thing this is aimed at.

Had it stayed at 3-1, the Luton lad would have missed the final through a ban but his tram could still get promoted.

I'm glad this ruling is coming in, won't stop every cheat prospering but will deter some.

I remember what happened the last time someone mentioned trams on here...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:20 - May 18 with 1970 viewsD_Alien

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:18 - May 18 by TVOS1907

I remember what happened the last time someone mentioned trams on here...

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 12:50 - May 19 with 1754 viewsboromat

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 22:13 - May 18 by 442Dale

Steve Whitehall hopes to finish serving his retrospective ban by the time he's 60.

Maybe it's my bad memory but I don't remember him diving much. Mark Stuart was normally the one winning penalties, Whitehall would then go on to hit the Carcraft sign above the Sandy from the spot

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 13:04 - May 19 with 1742 viewsBendy

With regards to the OP, it's not likely to have any real effect on L1 and L2 as unless it is a televised game there is not going to be the camera angles and close up shots of the incidents, and so mostly it will be unprovable.
Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 13:55 - May 19 with 1696 viewsdingdangblue

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 12:50 - May 19 by boromat

Maybe it's my bad memory but I don't remember him diving much. Mark Stuart was normally the one winning penalties, Whitehall would then go on to hit the Carcraft sign above the Sandy from the spot

Whitehall was king of the dive! He almost perfected knocking it just beyond the keeper then leaving his foot hanging for the keeper to touch.

He has since been surpassed by Glen Murray and Will Buckley for us though.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 19:03 - May 19 with 1621 viewsShun

Will Buckley was the biggest diver I've seen. And let's not forget the Bobby Grant displays at Southend and Morecambe.
Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 20:38 - May 22 with 1395 viewssampadale

Retrospective bans for diving coming in on 19:03 - May 19 by Shun

Will Buckley was the biggest diver I've seen. And let's not forget the Bobby Grant displays at Southend and Morecambe.

And Wimbledon....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024