Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
COG released by Brighton!!! 12:10 - May 20 with 6785 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Could we afford wages????

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

COG released by Brighton!!! on 12:13 - May 20 with 6775 viewsColDale

posted about this a couple of weeks ago. Didn't get much of a look in at Burton in 2nd half of the season. Tried googling, but can't see any details of an injury which might have caused it. As we know, there'll be teams who can pay more than we can, but has COG had a better footballing time than he did under Hilly?

I think he'd fit in perfectly in the way we play now with the rotating front three.
COG released by Brighton!!! on 13:01 - May 20 with 6632 viewsmoth5368

I'd love that to happen. I now expect an offer of a 3 year deal at bury.
COG released by Brighton!!! on 13:50 - May 20 with 6503 viewsBrierls

It wouldn't be bird shit splattered all over the seats if COG came back. The thought of forward options of COG, Hendo, Davies & Calvin is mouth watering.

Which is why it won't happen
COG released by Brighton!!! on 13:51 - May 20 with 6492 viewsDaleiLama

COG released by Brighton!!! on 13:50 - May 20 by Brierls

It wouldn't be bird shit splattered all over the seats if COG came back. The thought of forward options of COG, Hendo, Davies & Calvin is mouth watering.

.............. why, has he got a power washer?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

COG released by Brighton!!! on 14:12 - May 20 with 6424 viewskel

Not affordable when giving out £200k a season contracts
COG released by Brighton!!! on 14:13 - May 20 with 6415 viewsnordenblue

COG released by Brighton!!! on 13:50 - May 20 by Brierls

Can we be greedy and go for Done too.....jesus that would be some fire power
COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:00 - May 20 with 6259 viewsBrierls

COG released by Brighton!!! on 14:13 - May 20 by nordenblue

Can we be greedy and go for Done too.....jesus that would be some fire power

I'm leaving that one with the FG's.

Not too optimistic about Done signing after Warne at Rotherham named him as a target. Managers don't usually do that unless they're confident about getting a deal over the line.

It would be the best attacking options we have ever had. I include the Holt & Lambert years in that, they were great but we didn't have anything like the strength in depth.
COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:14 - May 20 with 6201 viewsShun

I'd love it to happen, and I think this would be more of a possibility than Done. Certainly the best periods of his career came when managed by Hill. However, purely on the options we already have up front, I'd much prefer Done.
Login to get fewer ads

COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:38 - May 20 with 6131 viewsdingdangblue

bury could.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

COG released by Brighton!!! on 17:38 - May 20 with 5902 viewsrichfoad32

He's not the Chris O'Grady of 6-7 years ago though, his career seems to have stagnated since leaving Barnsley. Saw him play a few times for BHA and he didn't impress, albeit at a higher level. Doesn't he have a lot of business interests outside football and doesn't need the money? You have to wonder about his motivation at this stage in that case.

That said, if he comes cheap and Hilly can light a fire under him again it would be a great signing. Just think that he would be a bit of a luxury with all the striking options we currently have and the wages would be better spent on other areas of the team.
COG released by Brighton!!! on 19:33 - May 20 with 5667 viewsFrog

22 appearances for Burton and only 1 goal, maybe his legs are going at 31?
COG released by Brighton!!! on 14:54 - May 21 with 5136 viewsseasidedale

I remember COG saying at end of the promotion season that Hill treated him as a footballer not a target man that was the difference, make me wonder if that ho he was treated after he left us, if so gives us a positive aspect if we tried to sign him
COG released by Brighton!!! on 22:12 - May 22 with 4389 viewsColDale

No actual news in here. More speculative than we are :-)
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/could-this-experienced-striker-help-aid-rochda
COG released by Brighton!!! on 09:36 - May 23 with 4129 viewsKnowlesy

Obviously his scoring record hasn't been great but he'd be brilliant here, don't think we'd get near to his wages I'd imagine he's been on a fair whack during his years in the Championship.

Let's not forget that his scoring / playing record was abysmal before his first spell here, so the fact that he hasn't set the world alight in his last few seasons wouldn't worry me.
COG released by Brighton!!! on 09:56 - May 23 with 4085 viewsJimlidale

I don't know if these sorts of deals are done, but what about a championship club recruiting him. Then loaning to Dale till January to regain confidence and rediscover his scoring prowess
COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:11 - Jun 2 with 3310 viewsColDale

COG released by Brighton!!! on 22:12 - May 22 by ColDale

No actual news in here. More speculative than we are :-)
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/could-this-experienced-striker-help-aid-rochda

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/rochdale-should-definitely-attempt-to-re-sign-

They've rehashed this story but our season has gone from being a "good season" to a "mediocre season". Dunno what they'll put in draft 3.
COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:37 - Jun 2 with 3240 viewsfitzochris

COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:11 - Jun 2 by ColDale

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/rochdale-should-definitely-attempt-to-re-sign-

They've rehashed this story but our season has gone from being a "good season" to a "mediocre season". Dunno what they'll put in draft 3.

"After a mediocre season for the Dale finishing in a respectable ninth place, manager Keith Hill will certainly looking to push forward next campaign, and continue his fight for a League One Playoff."

Who writes this pish?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:53 - Jun 2 with 3192 viewsTVOS1907

COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:37 - Jun 2 by fitzochris

"After a mediocre season for the Dale finishing in a respectable ninth place, manager Keith Hill will certainly looking to push forward next campaign, and continue his fight for a League One Playoff."

Who writes this pish?

Journalists.....???

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

COG released by Brighton!!! on 16:07 - Jun 2 with 3148 viewsCanavanOfLove

COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:37 - Jun 2 by fitzochris

Who writes this pish?

I noticed that earlier.

4 points off the playoffs was mediocre? Okay then!
COG released by Brighton!!! on 20:22 - Jun 2 with 2890 viewsfitzochris

COG released by Brighton!!! on 15:53 - Jun 2 by TVOS1907

Journalists.....???

Stan Collymore calls himself a journalist these days. If he can, anyone can.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

COG released by Brighton!!! on 13:55 - Jun 3 with 2499 viewsKenBoon

COG released by Brighton!!! on 20:22 - Jun 2 by fitzochris

Stan Collymore calls himself a journalist these days. If he can, anyone can.

Journaliste! Journaliste!
COG released by Brighton!!! on 14:28 - Jun 3 with 2444 viewsboromat

Poll: What are we more excited for?

COG released by Brighton!!! on 16:12 - Jun 3 with 2297 viewsColDale

COG released by Brighton!!! on 14:28 - Jun 3 by boromat

Be just our luck to be heading towards the Premier League title, when the world ends due to nuclear Armageddon
COG released by Brighton!!! on 18:13 - Jun 3 with 2172 viewsD_Alien

COG released by Brighton!!! on 16:12 - Jun 3 by ColDale

Be just our luck to be heading towards the Premier League title, when the world ends due to nuclear Armageddon

I sincerely hope Munto aren't enriching uranium

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024