Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall promoted 16:54 - May 20 with 5136 viewsSuddenLad

Beat Bradford at Wembley 1-0............should ensure another bumper gate at Spotland next year instead of a few Southerners..........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Millwall promoted on 20:35 - May 20 with 1812 viewsShun

Bradford and Millwall were comfortably the best two sides I saw all season after Sheffield United. Pleased Bradford are still with us for the money the home game brings and because it's a good away day, but I'm also irritated that Millwall have been rewarded. Regardless of their horrible fans, the team were disgraceful cheats.
Millwall promoted on 20:39 - May 20 with 1798 viewsroccydaleian

Millwall promoted on 17:43 - May 20 by TVOS1907

They should send them to work at Morrison's for a day!

Dale fans found guilty of invading the pitch should be made to work at the Co-op.
Millwall promoted on 20:52 - May 20 with 1770 viewsdingdangblue

Calvin puts any of those 2 chances away and that could have been us at Wembley today. Ah well - next season we can dream.......

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Millwall promoted on 20:54 - May 20 with 1766 viewsD_Dale

Millwall promoted on 17:10 - May 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

Millwall only finished 4 points ahead of Dale and went into the play-offs the least "on form" of all four teams..........just shows how near we were to shot at Championship......ifonly?

But it also shows that we can go again and have another tilt at the top.....

And of course Dale matched them at home, 3-3, and won at the Den, 3-2.
Millwall promoted on 21:30 - May 20 with 1697 viewsdavidab2202

On the plus side for the Millwall fans was the respect shown for the victims of the fire at Bradford.

Stewarding should have been much much better,had the result gone against Millwall ,we may have been discussing a much more serious chain of events with Bradford players and management perhaps being more than just verbally abused as was the case today
Millwall promoted on 21:55 - May 20 with 1656 viewsdingdangblue

Millwall promoted on 21:30 - May 20 by davidab2202

On the plus side for the Millwall fans was the respect shown for the victims of the fire at Bradford.

Stewarding should have been much much better,had the result gone against Millwall ,we may have been discussing a much more serious chain of events with Bradford players and management perhaps being more than just verbally abused as was the case today

I'm sorry but blaming the stewarding? Who invades the pitch at Wembley Stadium? I've certainly not witnessed anything like that at any games since it was re built? Horrible horrible club.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Millwall promoted on 05:10 - May 21 with 1502 viewsdownunder

Millwall promoted on 17:42 - May 20 by Clivert

Scotland about 40 years ago!

"Some people are on the pitch...they think it's all over"
Millwall promoted on 00:08 - May 22 with 1085 viewsDiddyDave

Millwall promoted on 05:10 - May 21 by downunder

"Some people are on the pitch...they think it's all over"

I think that was Kenneth Wolstenholme`s commentary at the end of the 1966 World Cup Final,though I can`t recall anybody getting onto the hallowed turf at the end of that game.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall promoted on 05:54 - May 22 with 1054 viewsdavidab2202

Millwall promoted on 21:55 - May 20 by dingdangblue

I'm sorry but blaming the stewarding? Who invades the pitch at Wembley Stadium? I've certainly not witnessed anything like that at any games since it was re built? Horrible horrible club.

Not blaming stewards individually,but feel that once a few people enter the playing area it encourages others to follow like sheep because they think they are missing out on the occasion.
Perhaps earlier presence of the stewards may have diffused much of what went on.
In view of the reputation of the fans perhaps consideration of a possible pitch invasion should have been in the mix.
Glad they are off our fixture list for next season and should we ever take the next step up,hopefully they will be travelling in the opposite direction.
Millwall promoted on 10:30 - May 22 with 946 viewsParkinsGimp

Neil Harris is a two faced Canute. He had a go at the press when his scum fans ran on the pitch after beating Leicester in The FA Cup and goading Leicester fans. He said they were just celebrating.
Funny how they dont run on the pitch against West Ham...LOL
Millwall promoted on 11:58 - May 22 with 871 viewsHopwoodblue

Millwall promoted on 10:30 - May 22 by ParkinsGimp

Neil Harris is a two faced Canute. He had a go at the press when his scum fans ran on the pitch after beating Leicester in The FA Cup and goading Leicester fans. He said they were just celebrating.
Funny how they dont run on the pitch against West Ham...LOL

Think he needs a word with himself his players could do with behaving them selves after the way they acted against us at home surrounding the ref at every opportunity, specially that cock Morrison he was one of the main culprits and that clown who scored the pen and then strutting up to the Sandy arms aloft ! Think the whole club needs to clean its act up !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024