Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Camps 18:48 - May 20 with 8047 viewsmingthemerciless

My pal who reckons he's in the know regarding North West football tells me he's heard a rumour that Callum Camps may be on the move. Is this likely to be happening ? He gets some stories right and he gets some wrong.
[Post edited 20 May 2017 18:49]
Callum Camps on 19:08 - May 20 with 7955 viewsKenBoon

He's not signed a new contract has he? It wouldn't surprise me if he was sold, even though we'd get compo for him even if he was out of contract. Blackburn Rovers are the rumoured team, but they've about £100 million in debt so that rumour is either clickbait or agent talk.
Callum Camps on 19:22 - May 20 with 7902 viewsmightydale

Callum Camps on 19:08 - May 20 by KenBoon

He's not signed a new contract has he? It wouldn't surprise me if he was sold, even though we'd get compo for him even if he was out of contract. Blackburn Rovers are the rumoured team, but they've about £100 million in debt so that rumour is either clickbait or agent talk.

Contracted till end of next season, Be our first million pound player I reckon.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Callum Camps on 19:28 - May 20 with 7865 viewsKnowlesy

The club took up its option for an extra year during the season. He's been at the club since he was a lad and Hilly definitely rates him highly so can't see it being on the cheap if he does go. Needs offering a fresh 2 year deal
Callum Camps on 19:37 - May 20 with 7833 viewsmingthemerciless

My pal's been back on the phone, he says it's another North West team. I can't see it being Blackburn given what's going on or more accurately not going on over there.
Callum Camps on 19:39 - May 20 with 7818 viewsmightydale

Callum Camps on 19:37 - May 20 by mingthemerciless

My pal's been back on the phone, he says it's another North West team. I can't see it being Blackburn given what's going on or more accurately not going on over there.

Bury ???

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Callum Camps on 19:47 - May 20 with 7777 viewsscarrow

In this silly season the majority of clickbait rumours are wrong. So called efl insider on twitter say camps is off to Blackburn. I'll believe all this when it actually happens.

Poll: Final position

Callum Camps on 21:11 - May 20 with 7574 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Callum's free kicks have earned us some dosh/bragging rights this season.......KEEP HIM!
Callum Camps on 21:56 - May 20 with 7440 viewsSaxonDale

Given that we've lost Lund and we'd be entitled to compensation at the end of next season anyway I reckon it would take a stupid offer for us to sell Camps. I can't for the life of me see any club coming in before May's even finished with a stupid offer for any player- it just doesn't make business sense.

I think Camps is the best midfielder in the league on his day so there'll doubtlessly be club's interested in him, some of which may try tactics such as this to turn his head early in the summer. Best thing Camps could do is go on holiday and ignore it.
Login to get fewer ads

Callum Camps on 21:46 - May 21 with 6474 viewsRAFC1907

Callum Camps on 19:37 - May 20 by mingthemerciless

Blackpool maybe more likely if they get promoted.

Gary Bowyer was sat just in front of me when we played against Millwall at home.

He was writing all sorts down, and one of the names that appeared was Callum Camps.

I thought maybe Bowyer was scouting for another club then realised he's in charge of Blackpool, be interesting to see if they put in a bid if they get promoted.

However I think Callum would rather stay playing under Hilly as he now knows he has committed himself to at least another 5 years.

Poll: Bottomley...

Callum Camps on 21:54 - May 21 with 6457 viewsdingdangblue

Callum Camps on 21:46 - May 21 by RAFC1907

Blackpool maybe more likely if they get promoted.

Gary Bowyer was sat just in front of me when we played against Millwall at home.

He was writing all sorts down, and one of the names that appeared was Callum Camps.

I thought maybe Bowyer was scouting for another club then realised he's in charge of Blackpool, be interesting to see if they put in a bid if they get promoted.

However I think Callum would rather stay playing under Hilly as he now knows he has committed himself to at least another 5 years.

If and when Camps moves on - surely it will be a Championship club minimum. The lad must have ambitions and with what he's done already for Dale and his improvement year on year I can't see him staying at this level. I know Burnley have been scouting him in the past and I'm sure Barnsley have also.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Callum Camps on 22:04 - May 21 with 6405 viewsMoonyDale

I was told it's Burnley yesterday.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Callum Camps on 22:17 - May 21 with 6346 viewsDaleFan7

Callum Camps on 22:04 - May 21 by MoonyDale

I was told it's Burnley yesterday.....

Other than the obvious money reasons then there would be none for him to go there. He's nowhere near that level.
Callum Camps on 22:45 - May 21 with 6272 viewsnordenblue

Callum Camps on 22:17 - May 21 by DaleFan7

Other than the obvious money reasons then there would be none for him to go there. He's nowhere near that level.

I'm struggling to see why he wouldn't go there,wouldn't need to re locate,cracking manager,a chance to play at the highest level,not to mention God knows how much a week more,he could certainly move to a lot worse places career wise I think
Callum Camps on 23:29 - May 21 with 6186 viewsdingdangblue

Callum Camps on 22:17 - May 21 by DaleFan7

Of course he's good enough for Burnley. Bloody hell its not like it's Man Utd or Liverpool or City we are talking about. Did you ever think Glenn Murray, Alfie, Will Buckley or Holty and Lambert would play in the Prem? Camps has the potential to easily emulate any of those. If Dyche wanted him he would be well within their profile of a young lower league player with scope for improvement and relatively cheap.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Callum Camps on 00:10 - May 22 with 6134 viewsShun

Callum Camps on 21:54 - May 21 by dingdangblue

If and when Camps moves on - surely it will be a Championship club minimum. The lad must have ambitions and with what he's done already for Dale and his improvement year on year I can't see him staying at this level. I know Burnley have been scouting him in the past and I'm sure Barnsley have also.

Agreed. He'd be doing himself a disservice if he moved to another L1 club.

If it is Burnley then I think it'd be a great move for him. Like others have said though I'd honestly be looking at no less than £1m.
Callum Camps on 18:58 - May 25 with 5117 viewsColDale

Fancy Dale wanting "decent money"?
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-hit-with-blow-in-their-pursui
Callum Camps on 19:03 - May 25 with 5079 viewsdingdangblue

Callum Camps on 18:58 - May 25 by ColDale

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/blackburn-rovers-hit-with-blow-in-their-pursui

And with millions in the bank we are in a position to turn down 'not decent money'

Callum Camps on 19:55 - May 25 with 4909 viewsboromat

I'd be disappointed if he went to another league one club. I think his talents warrant a chance to play at a higher level. And regardless we won't be letting him go for anything less than what he's worth which is great for a change.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Callum Camps on 20:36 - May 25 with 4794 viewsfitzochris

Another amateur article based on a couple of tweets.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Callum Camps on 20:37 - May 25 with 4785 viewsBartRowou

Link takes you to an adverts site sponsored by football stories.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Callum Camps on 21:12 - May 25 with 4686 viewsKenBoon

Callum Camps on 20:37 - May 25 by BartRowou

Link takes you to an adverts site sponsored by football stories.

Those sites are the worst. Packed with ads.
https://builtwith.com/?https%3a%2f%2ffootballleagueworld.co.uk
and is related to countless other spammy websites
https://builtwith.com/relationships/footballleagueworld.co.uk

Always use an adblocker when visiting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024