Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow Question 08:30 - Jun 22 with 4760 viewsmexmike

On the Ifollow what you get section for free or for £45.00 it says under the free one that you wont get Live Games in HD (International users only) but on the £45.00 there is no mention of Live HD Games if an international subscriber.

Does anyone know if you're overseas (or your IP address says you are) will you be able to watch the games live with the paid subscription.
<a href=" https://ibb.co/daccV5"> src=" https://preview.ibb.co/k28Uck/dale.jpg" alt="dale" border="0"></a>
<a target='_blank' href=' https://imgbb.com/'>unlimited image hosting</a>
Ifollow Question on 10:02 - Jun 22 with 4717 viewsBazzanne

If you join from overseas say Australia it will cost $180 with live games. I don't think you can pay 45 pounds and then say you are overseas.
Ifollow Question on 10:36 - Jun 22 with 4690 viewsErnst_Stavro

Ifollow Question on 10:02 - Jun 22 by Bazzanne

If you join from overseas say Australia it will cost $180 with live games. I don't think you can pay 45 pounds and then say you are overseas.

£45 gets you audio commentary and video highlights in the UK.
Only overseas subscribers have the option of watching live games (£180).

Don't know whether you could watch live via a VPN using a UK subscription address, they will probably want the subscription address to be overseas?

You might get around it by getting a mate or relative abroad to use their address for the subscription and then accessing via a VPN.
Ifollow Question (n/t) on 10:40 - Jun 22 with 4687 viewsmexmike

Ifollow Question on 10:36 - Jun 22 by Ernst_Stavro

£45 gets you audio commentary and video highlights in the UK.
Only overseas subscribers have the option of watching live games (£180).

Don't know whether you could watch live via a VPN using a UK subscription address, they will probably want the subscription address to be overseas?

You might get around it by getting a mate or relative abroad to use their address for the subscription and then accessing via a VPN.

[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 10:41]
Ifollow Question on 10:59 - Jun 22 with 4670 viewsColDale

Think they're shooting themselves in the foot a bit here. I don't know if the highlights will
Still be on YouTube but I rarely listen to the commentary due to being at games, and have no interest in full match replays. Got Dale Player for the Hilly interviews and it sounds like they will be available for free. Other than helping the club out, there's no real reason to resubscribe as far as I can see
Ifollow Question on 13:08 - Jun 22 with 4590 viewsboromat

Ifollow Question on 10:59 - Jun 22 by ColDale

Think they're shooting themselves in the foot a bit here. I don't know if the highlights will
Still be on YouTube but I rarely listen to the commentary due to being at games, and have no interest in full match replays. Got Dale Player for the Hilly interviews and it sounds like they will be available for free. Other than helping the club out, there's no real reason to resubscribe as far as I can see

I'm in a similar boat. However I don't get to all away matches so the full match replays is pretty interesting.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ifollow Question on 16:47 - Jun 26 with 4402 viewsboromat

On the iFollow subject can people watch the videos on there? So far all videos that have been posted don't load and play. The load graphic just keeps going round. I can log in now though but that's not much use when the videos don't work.

Are people having the same issue or is it working for everyone?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ifollow Question on 18:52 - Jun 26 with 4311 viewsisitme

Ifollow Question on 16:47 - Jun 26 by boromat

On the iFollow subject can people watch the videos on there? So far all videos that have been posted don't load and play. The load graphic just keeps going round. I can log in now though but that's not much use when the videos don't work.

Are people having the same issue or is it working for everyone?

I watched the Hill interview via iFollow and I am not a subscriber.
Ifollow Question on 20:32 - Jun 26 with 4252 viewsdalefan

Ifollow Question on 18:52 - Jun 26 by isitme

I watched the Hill interview via iFollow and I am not a subscriber.

I am a subscriber to the previous "player " and I assume my subscription is still valid and ongoing but when I go onto player it hasn't got any recent videos and when I try to download ifollow it doesn't appear as a download on my iPad
Login to get fewer ads

Ifollow Question on 01:54 - Jun 27 with 4122 viewsCanadaDale

I live in Canada and I can stream games live for $170
Ifollow Question on 17:28 - Jun 29 with 3802 viewsColDale

Ifollow Question on 20:32 - Jun 26 by dalefan

I am a subscriber to the previous "player " and I assume my subscription is still valid and ongoing but when I go onto player it hasn't got any recent videos and when I try to download ifollow it doesn't appear as a download on my iPad

It seems that if you paid monthly for the Player service, you can still pay monthly for iFollow. But you can't start paying monthly as a new customer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024