Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lancs 15:14 - Jun 22 with 1124 viewsD_Alien

Just won their second consecutive victory in the county championship, an innings and 30 runs over Hampshire

http://www.espncricinfo.com/county-championship-division-1-2017/engine/match/106

And that's without Buttler, Hameed & Livingstone. Already looking safe.

Jimmy Anderson coming into form and fitness for the tests; ideal seaming conditions of course

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lancs on 15:29 - Jun 22 with 1098 viewsSuddenLad

I was there on Monday and apart from George Bailey, Hants didn't really have much to offer. Abbott made the tail wag a bit, but Jimmy Anderson was easing himself into the game effectively and along with Jarvis was a bit too hot to handle for them.

In their second innings, Jimmy seems to have made his statement.

Great win by a handsome margin.........

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Lancs on 16:51 - Jun 22 with 1042 viewsNigeriamark

Lancs on 15:29 - Jun 22 by SuddenLad

I was there on Monday and apart from George Bailey, Hants didn't really have much to offer. Abbott made the tail wag a bit, but Jimmy Anderson was easing himself into the game effectively and along with Jarvis was a bit too hot to handle for them.

In their second innings, Jimmy seems to have made his statement.

Great win by a handsome margin.........

Ireland and Afghanistan just granted test status. Hadn't realised that was on the cards but very interesting. Some nice trips over to Dublin then ??
Lancs on 17:12 - Jun 22 with 1024 viewsSuddenLad

Lancs on 16:51 - Jun 22 by Nigeriamark

Ireland and Afghanistan just granted test status. Hadn't realised that was on the cards but very interesting. Some nice trips over to Dublin then ??

or Kabul

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Lancs on 07:51 - Jun 23 with 907 viewsAtThePeake

Lancs on 17:12 - Jun 22 by SuddenLad

or Kabul

I might be wrong but I think the Afghan side have been playing in India recently.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024