Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City v utd streaming? 18:44 - Apr 27 with 2999 viewsdeeplishblue

I am in Turkey. Is there any website I can go on to watch this game?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

City v utd streaming? on 18:52 - Apr 27 with 2985 viewsAtThePeake

cricfree.cs usually works for me.

Tangled up in blue.

City v utd streaming? on 18:59 - Apr 27 with 2956 viewsNigeriamark

If You are in Istanbul go to the North Shields sports pub ( there may be more than 1 now). I have been a few times and it is pretty good. They show most major sports events so certain this will be on. Good atmosphere when there is a big match
City v utd streaming? on 19:03 - Apr 27 with 2942 viewsdeeplishblue

City v utd streaming? on 18:59 - Apr 27 by Nigeriamark

If You are in Istanbul go to the North Shields sports pub ( there may be more than 1 now). I have been a few times and it is pretty good. They show most major sports events so certain this will be on. Good atmosphere when there is a big match

I am in bekek. Is cricfree.sx the same as .cs?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

City v utd streaming? on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 2931 viewsDaleiLama

You could try Googling First Row Sports too. Various options - .com, .tv, .eu .......... one of them will work. Don't download anything, close all ads and pop-ups and go full screen as soon as you get chance.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

City v utd streaming? on 19:14 - Apr 27 with 2916 viewsAtThePeake

City v utd streaming? on 19:03 - Apr 27 by deeplishblue

I am in bekek. Is cricfree.sx the same as .cs?

Yeap, it'll be the same.

Tangled up in blue.

City v utd streaming? on 11:25 - Apr 28 with 2719 viewsYorkshire_Dale

You didn't miss owt...........poor game.
City v utd streaming? on 12:01 - Apr 28 with 2681 viewsD_Alien

City v utd streaming? on 11:25 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

You didn't miss owt...........poor game.

Watched the second half down at my local

Utd could barely string two passes together. The only positive for them is Fellouani misses a few games. Ibro was a huge miss to hold the ball up front, and Rooney might've brought some much-needed calm to their play if he'd been given the chance

Having said that, i really don't want City to succeed after firing a succession of decent managers and at least Utd still have a chance to leapfrog them by hanging on like grim death

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

City v utd streaming? on 12:06 - Apr 28 with 2667 viewsYorkshire_Dale

City v utd streaming? on 12:01 - Apr 28 by D_Alien

Watched the second half down at my local

Utd could barely string two passes together. The only positive for them is Fellouani misses a few games. Ibro was a huge miss to hold the ball up front, and Rooney might've brought some much-needed calm to their play if he'd been given the chance

Having said that, i really don't want City to succeed after firing a succession of decent managers and at least Utd still have a chance to leapfrog them by hanging on like grim death

The Prem is missing the "Leicester City Factor" this season,no proper excitement......so,so predictable.

League 1........total opposite?
Login to get fewer ads

City v utd streaming? on 12:19 - Apr 28 with 2646 viewsD_Alien

City v utd streaming? on 12:06 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

The Prem is missing the "Leicester City Factor" this season,no proper excitement......so,so predictable.

League 1........total opposite?

L1 is the melting pot of English football, and continues to be a strange mixture of smaller clubs with ambition and fallen giants on their uppers

It's been called poor this year, and predictable, but I beg to differ

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

City v utd streaming? on 12:33 - Apr 28 with 2629 viewsYorkshire_Dale

City v utd streaming? on 12:19 - Apr 28 by D_Alien

L1 is the melting pot of English football, and continues to be a strange mixture of smaller clubs with ambition and fallen giants on their uppers

It's been called poor this year, and predictable, but I beg to differ

Totally agree.......I think we have been dished out some fine fare this season in L1 and we have come through with flying colours in the end.....but still the "If only......."
City v utd streaming? on 13:22 - Apr 28 with 2586 viewsScunnydale

City v utd streaming? on 12:33 - Apr 28 by Yorkshire_Dale

Totally agree.......I think we have been dished out some fine fare this season in L1 and we have come through with flying colours in the end.....but still the "If only......."

I know it might sound weird, but we've had a great season. Considering the terrible start to the season and the new year, it's amazing we're still in with a very slight chance of creeping into the play-offs on the final day of the season.

If those swathes of defeats had been spread more evenly across the season, I think we'd all be satisfied with whatever our final position will be. However, as it is, there is definitely a tendency to think "if only..."

Either way, the future looks as positive as it has done in my 30 years supporting Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024