By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
and to abide by our
terms and conditions
The latest stories from across FansNetwork...
Drunken Dioufy abused "poor" punters
- The Daily Mirror today report that El Hadji Diouf was drunk and abusing revellers in a bar earlier this week, however the bar owner denies he was "beaten up" as his bodyguards, believed to be Senegalese Wrestlers came to his aid.
Healy heads up latest list of Leeds old boys after a new club!
- David Healy is the latest ex big name Leeds star to be left searching for a new club this summer after he was released by Bury.
No bids for Byram....but is that all about to change?
- Brian McDermott insists Sam Byram wants to stay at Leeds, we want to keep him and there have been no bids for him. However is it a worrying sign that the Leeds boss is talking publically again about the 19-year-old sensation?
Queens Park Rangers
The Râ€™s end of the Premier League â€“ Open All Râ€™s Podcast
- QPR’s head of youth Steve Gallen is the guest on the final podcast of the season talking about his successful Under 18s team and Michael Harriman’s impressive first team showing on Sunday.
Ex whites defender Greenhoff passes away aged 60
- Brian Greenhoff has passed away aged 60. The former Leeds defender joined us from hated rivals Manchester United for Â£350,000 in 1979 and made 78 appearances for us, scoring once.
Brian Greenhoff dies aged 60
- Former Dale defender Brian Greenhoff has died aged sixty at his Norden home this morning.
The big Georgian decides to stay in Turkey
- The commentators on the Football League show heaved a big sigh of relief today, with the news that former Reading player Zurab Khizanishvili will not be coming to Leeds after all.
Queens Park Rangers
Still just a potato â€“ full match report
- QPR slipped quietly to a twenty first and final defeat of a dreadful 2012/13 season at Liverpool on Sunday with Michael Harriman putting his team mates to shame on a first Premier League start.
Shall we take a trip?
- It's going to be another season of long journeys with just two away games that are less than an hour's drive away from.
Georgia on Brian's mind?
- Brian McDermott is set to name a Reading old-boy to the ranks of Leeds United and it isn't Ian Harte (yet!) 31-year-old Georgian centre-back Zurab Khizanishvili is available on a free after his contract with Turkish club Kayserispor expired.
The ShirleyMush View
From The Spot
TUI Members' Pics
Where To Stay
Oxford St/Ocean Village
Location: Justin Cider
No polls submitted
My Top 5 Player Ratings
709 board posts
30 news comments
Terms & Conditions
© FansNetwork.co.uk 2013