Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? 17:35 - Nov 7 with 2793 viewssaint22

Why hasn’t he yet??
And condemned Trumps lies?
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 22:35 - Nov 7 with 863 viewsSaintsforeverj

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 22:12 - Nov 7 by battler

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Exactly. He creates a title of the thread like that, then says why should he congratulate Boris!
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 22:36]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 23:43 - Nov 7 with 823 viewsSadoldgit

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 20:57 - Nov 7 by Baltimore

You're a very bitter man Sadoldgit........maybe Russia or North Korea would feel more at home?

There are millions of people in this country who are equally embarrassed by our current PM. You make it sound like I am the only one. I am not bitter that the American people have thrown out an inept leader and I won’t be bitter when the same happens here.
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 00:29 - Nov 8 with 811 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Bunch of boring trolls / bellends. Saints are top of the league. Take your politics and bore off.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 10:04 - Nov 8 with 745 viewskentsouthampton

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 10:46 - Nov 8 with 721 viewskentsouthampton

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 11:14 - Nov 8 with 710 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 12:45 - Nov 8 with 688 viewskingslandstand1

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 00:29 - Nov 8 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Bunch of boring trolls / bellends. Saints are top of the league. Take your politics and bore off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024