Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester thread 18:39 - Apr 30 with 6557 viewskingslandstand1

So what do we think?
Haven't seen teams yet but they will hopefully be over confident so we'll nick a 2-1 defeat
Leicester thread on 21:58 - Apr 30 with 1238 viewsElijahK

Today Ralph and the players only deserve praise as Ralph did the exact tactical and substitution changes that we’d all of wanted. And all of those players showed today that urge which is what we were lacking against West Brom, Spurs, Leicester etc and all did well! As I don’t care that we conceded a sloppy goal because when your team is defending against like 50 attacks, unless you’ve got Ramos, Cole, Van Dijk etc in defence, then your almost certain to concede!

But we shouldn’t have even been put in this position anyway, as I'm just fed up of VAR! I mean this sport is becoming a non contact sport where you have to exaggerate a foul to get it anyway! Football seems to get worse and worse as it's always the same teams winning and now this. Fans need to do something before it's too late! Whether that’s by going into the stands when it’s used and we’re there or if we just don’t go anymore, as this sport is becoming dreadful! SOMETHING MUST CHANGE!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Leicester thread on 21:59 - Apr 30 with 1228 viewsCity_boy

That felt like a win tonight. Massive point and important that we didn't make the goal difference worse.

After the sending off, I feared the worst.

I thought Adams ran his socks off tonight. As for Stephens, he couldn't even pass to one our players at a throw in.
Leicester thread on 22:00 - Apr 30 with 1215 viewsIngskneeslide

Leicester thread on 21:56 - Apr 30 by saint22

A great point and performance given the ref too
Well done boys!!
Almost safe

Two points dropped. If we lose the rest of our games and Fulham win all of theirs then boy oh boy are we in a world of trouble.
Leicester thread on 22:02 - Apr 30 with 1192 viewsCity_boy

Leicester thread on 22:00 - Apr 30 by Ingskneeslide

Two points dropped. If we lose the rest of our games and Fulham win all of theirs then boy oh boy are we in a world of trouble.

If you think that is likely, I recommend you get down the bookies, you will get some great odds.
Leicester thread on 22:06 - Apr 30 with 1173 viewshedgeend61

Leicester thread on 21:13 - Apr 30 by Bison

You listen to birds commentating ?

We doing ok though , we up against officials tonight . C'mon Saints.

No mate, watched it on Sky, someone told me about her dribble, haven't got time for any of the women pundits, women do your head in at home, don't need it at the football.

That red card will be 100% recinded Monday.

Well done lads, TOP effort.
Leicester thread on 22:07 - Apr 30 with 1157 viewsdirk_doone

It showed how little Vestergaard contributes to our defence. We really didn't miss him at all. In fact, maybe we even defended better without him.

I'd replace him permanently with Salisu.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 22:09]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Leicester thread on 22:08 - Apr 30 with 1147 viewsRon11

Leicester thread on 21:59 - Apr 30 by City_boy

That felt like a win tonight. Massive point and important that we didn't make the goal difference worse.

After the sending off, I feared the worst.

I thought Adams ran his socks off tonight. As for Stephens, he couldn't even pass to one our players at a throw in.

I thought McCarthy saved the point tonight with great work by Kyle Walker- Peters.
Yes Che Adams ran his socks off, but really achieved nothing, Stuart Armstrong and Nathan Redmond
ran a lot too, but gained nothing either and Redmond failed to smother the cross for their goal.
Leicester thread on 22:09 - Apr 30 with 1129 viewsSaintsforeverj

Excellent result in the circumstances and very resilient performance. Ralph got the tactics spot on.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester thread on 22:10 - Apr 30 with 1109 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester thread on 22:08 - Apr 30 by Ron11

I thought McCarthy saved the point tonight with great work by Kyle Walker- Peters.
Yes Che Adams ran his socks off, but really achieved nothing, Stuart Armstrong and Nathan Redmond
ran a lot too, but gained nothing either and Redmond failed to smother the cross for their goal.

McCarthy was back to his best. He looked far more confident than he has done for quite some time.

Stephens and Salisu were outstanding in defence.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 22:12]

Leicester thread on 22:13 - Apr 30 with 1077 viewscocklebreath

Brilliant performance, that’s what we’ve been missing for 4 months.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Leicester thread on 22:21 - Apr 30 with 1015 viewskingslandstand1

Notice both Maddison and Brenda saying they normally do well against 10 men. Does that mean they are also good at getting oposing players sent off, especially with Vardy up front
Leicester thread on 22:26 - Apr 30 with 987 viewsDENZY

Leicester thread on 22:00 - Apr 30 by Ingskneeslide

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Leicester thread on 22:27 - Apr 30 with 981 viewsdirk_doone

Leicester thread on 22:21 - Apr 30 by kingslandstand1

Notice both Maddison and Brenda saying they normally do well against 10 men. Does that mean they are also good at getting oposing players sent off, especially with Vardy up front

Leicester are the biggest cheats in the league. Rodgers obviously encourages them to use every dirty trick in the book. There was another theatrical swan dive from one of their players in our penalty area that just looked comical but Vardy is an expert at them. He is so fast that he can go hurtling into a defender's legs really convincingly. Fortunately none of our players got 'accidentally' stamped on tonight.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 23:46]

Leicester thread on 22:35 - Apr 30 with 938 viewsA1079

Based on what I was listening to and the rolling text commentary I have the impression that we showed character and steadfastness and some mental strength tonight. All too often in the past we have folded when things have gone against us but I get the impression that tonight we stood up. I have no real idea how individuals played but I heard KWP mentioned alot and Bednarek.

Despite the commentators it sounds like the Vestergaard sending off was an injustice but I don't know as I have not seen it. But, there is a familiarity of bad decisions and players from opposing milking situations to gain a man advantage etc. It is now rife in the PL.

But, a good point and a battling one from all accounts. My brother who did watch says that it showed how a team can work together when the want away players are not playing. Not sure if that is a true reflection but he may have a point.
Leicester thread on 22:46 - Apr 30 with 907 viewsSadoldgit

Well deserved point tonight after a dreadful red card decision. Toss up between KWP and McCarthy for MotM. Salisu did well too. Just as well Ralph has a Plan B 😉
Leicester thread on 22:54 - Apr 30 with 886 viewsSalisburySaint

Leicester thread on 22:46 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

Well deserved point tonight after a dreadful red card decision. Toss up between KWP and McCarthy for MotM. Salisu did well too. Just as well Ralph has a Plan B 😉

Brilliant effort by all the players tonight, where as we’ve thrown in the towel in similar circumstances in past couple of seasons the 10 men really dug in and gave their all, but Red card was ridiculous decision Vesty won the ball before catching Vardy, yellow card at most.
Leicester thread on 23:09 - Apr 30 with 852 viewsBicester_North

Leicester thread on 22:27 - Apr 30 by dirk_doone

Leicester are the biggest cheats in the league. Rodgers obviously encourages them to use every dirty trick in the book. There was another theatrical swan dive from one of their players in our penalty area that just looked comical but Vardy is an expert at them. He is so fast that he can go hurtling into a defender's legs really convincingly. Fortunately none of our players got 'accidentally' stamped on tonight.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 23:46]

Vardy is utter scum. A rat cheating freak who has a hideous bird.

Football is gone, the ref was a cock

Maddison is a piece of shit, someone needs to properly smash him and put him out for a season. Disgusting team led by those 2 thick ponces.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Leicester thread on 23:13 - Apr 30 with 844 viewscocklebreath

Leicester thread on 23:09 - Apr 30 by Bicester_North

Maddison is a piece of shit, someone needs to properly smash him and put him out for a season. Disgusting team led by those 2 thick ponces.

Agreed

Leicester thread on 23:14 - Apr 30 with 837 viewsIngskneeslide

Leicester thread on 22:02 - Apr 30 by City_boy

If you think that is likely, I recommend you get down the bookies, you will get some great odds.

😉
Leicester thread on 23:19 - Apr 30 with 831 viewsChesham_Saint

Cripes! Don’t hold back Bisto.

Mind you, I agree with you. I do think you could have factored in the word ‘pikey’ somewhere in your review though...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Leicester thread on 23:20 - Apr 30 with 831 viewsRon11

Yes saw Maddison squealing at the referee to send Vestergaard off like a fu cking schoolgirl.
Leicester thread on 23:36 - Apr 30 with 798 viewsBicester_North

Leicester thread on 23:20 - Apr 30 by Ron11

Yes saw Maddison squealing at the referee to send Vestergaard off like a fu cking schoolgirl.

This is when I wish our fans were a bit more vitriolic.

Vardy in particular, but also Maddison, deserve to receive Lovren levels of abuse next time they play at St Mary’s

If you want to cheat and bleat your way through matches then you deserve plenty of hostility and verbals and can’t complain.

Leicester thread on 23:39 - Apr 30 with 792 viewscocklebreath

Leicester thread on 23:36 - Apr 30 by Bicester_North

This is when I wish our fans were a bit more vitriolic.

Vardy in particular, but also Maddison, deserve to receive Lovren levels of abuse next time they play at St Mary’s

If you want to cheat and bleat your way through matches then you deserve plenty of hostility and verbals and can’t complain.

Some of our fans are, lee bowyer last minute winner, fan runs on pitch and thumps him. Get in my son, we’ve got plenty of fans up for it, unfortunately we have more than our fair share of flask carrying weirdos

Leicester thread on 23:45 - Apr 30 with 774 viewsgartan

Leicester thread on 23:39 - Apr 30 by cocklebreath

Some of our fans are, lee bowyer last minute winner, fan runs on pitch and thumps him. Get in my son, we’ve got plenty of fans up for it, unfortunately we have more than our fair share of flask carrying weirdos

Poll: Are we the most bed wetting moaning fans in the prem?

Leicester thread on 00:02 - May 1 with 743 viewsBicester_North

Leicester thread on 23:39 - Apr 30 by cocklebreath

A few years ago St Mary’s was decent, lately unless you’re in Itchen north you get shushed and tutted at if you give it some

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024