Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview 08:00 - Feb 11 with 1371 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview 11th Feb 2022 08:00
Saints travel up to Old Trafford full of confidence after the win at Spurs, but surely they can't win at both Tottenham & Manchester United in the same season ! With this team nothing is certain either good or bad. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 08:45 - Feb 11 with 1334 viewsthissceptredsaint

The mancs are whining about the choice of ref....lol
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 09:52 - Feb 11 with 1283 viewsdorsetsaint

Just getting ready to leave for my first trip to OT since the 2001 6-1 nobbing. Their team & bench that day wasn't to shabby.

Barthez; Phil Neville, Gary Neville, Blanc, Silvestre; Veron (Beckham), Keane (Wallwork), Butt, Scholes; Solskjaer (Giggs), Van Nistelrooy

Hoping for better things this time round.
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 10:20 - Feb 11 with 1238 viewsMytchettSaint

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 09:52 - Feb 11 by dorsetsaint

Just getting ready to leave for my first trip to OT since the 2001 6-1 nobbing. Their team & bench that day wasn't to shabby.

Barthez; Phil Neville, Gary Neville, Blanc, Silvestre; Veron (Beckham), Keane (Wallwork), Butt, Scholes; Solskjaer (Giggs), Van Nistelrooy

Hoping for better things this time round.

That is freaky as that was my last trip there.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 10:42 - Feb 11 with 1207 viewsdorsetsaint

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 10:20 - Feb 11 by MytchettSaint

That is freaky as that was my last trip there.

hope you didn't forget which "unofficial" car park you used like I did. We were running so late I just followed directions from some scallies in hi vis. Took two hours to find the bloodything.
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 13:16 - Feb 11 with 1123 viewsfranniesTache

Weirdly i feel like we can win this, the two Ralph's know each other and United will be under pressure from the home support, if we can avoid conceding early i woudn't be shocked to us nick it.

That said if a single Saints fan does that noddy Siu sh*t after the game if we win the rest of the support should be allowed to brick them with no consequences.
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 17:26 - Feb 11 with 1010 viewskingslandstand1

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 13:16 - Feb 11 by franniesTache

Weirdly i feel like we can win this, the two Ralph's know each other and United will be under pressure from the home support, if we can avoid conceding early i woudn't be shocked to us nick it.

That said if a single Saints fan does that noddy Siu sh*t after the game if we win the rest of the support should be allowed to brick them with no consequences.

Why weirdly? Shouldn't say this publicly, but I'm also feeling quite confident for a 1-0 win, or shall I get back in the corner

Maybe 2-0???
Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 17:26 - Feb 11 with 1009 viewsBison

The headline picture does not look right , the legs of the Saints players are all wrong.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 11:01 - Feb 12 with 765 viewsButty101

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 17:26 - Feb 11 by Bison

The headline picture does not look right , the legs of the Saints players are all wrong.

Could be an interesting lineup today. Hopefully there’s no injuries and we go with the same 11 from the Spurs game.
However I have a feeling that he will shoehorn Livermento back in, meaning square pegs for round holes. Perraud had a stormer with a lot of chances created from the left hand side and was solid defensively.
I’ve a feeling it’s a 2-2draw today

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 11:36 - Feb 12 with 730 viewsBicester_North

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 11:01 - Feb 12 by Butty101

Could be an interesting lineup today. Hopefully there’s no injuries and we go with the same 11 from the Spurs game.
However I have a feeling that he will shoehorn Livermento back in, meaning square pegs for round holes. Perraud had a stormer with a lot of chances created from the left hand side and was solid defensively.
I’ve a feeling it’s a 2-2draw today

Unchanged and no Walcott on the bench

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 11:39 - Feb 12 with 719 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton At Manchester United The Preview on 11:36 - Feb 12 by Bicester_North

Unchanged and no Walcott on the bench

I’m liking this new Hassenhüttl.
Well done.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024