Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the window closes now…. 18:41 - Feb 1 with 705 viewsButty101

Are we weaker than the start of January?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

If the window closes now…. on 18:43 - Feb 1 with 697 viewsSaintNick

Going forward I think we are stronger, in midfield stronger but at the back I think we will be weaker assuming Holgate goes

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

If the window closes now…. on 18:59 - Feb 1 with 644 viewsSFC_Referee

I’d say overall we’re roughly the same, although if we can get in another centre half instead of Holgate, if he does leave, then I’d certainly say we’d of gotten better

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

If the window closes now…. on 19:15 - Feb 1 with 628 viewsSaintNick

If the window closes now…. on 18:59 - Feb 1 by SFC_Referee

I’d say overall we’re roughly the same, although if we can get in another centre half instead of Holgate, if he does leave, then I’d certainly say we’d of gotten better

I don't think we could get better in terms of quality and experience than Holgate, another experienced player is not going to come here to sit on our bench and that is what would happen assuming Bednarek & Harwood-Bellis stay fit and not suspended.

Holgate may not have been as successful as he could have been but we have to put his performances in perspective, he was poor at Sunderlan & Middlesbrough, but then again so were virtually everyone else in those two games he was OK at Preston & man of the match against West Brom and at Stoke he held firm for the 8 minutes or so at the end.

I would rather have him than Stephens in the side

If the window closes now…. on 21:06 - Feb 1 with 507 viewssaint22

If the window closes now…. on 19:15 - Feb 1 by SaintNick

I don't think we could get better in terms of quality and experience than Holgate, another experienced player is not going to come here to sit on our bench and that is what would happen assuming Bednarek & Harwood-Bellis stay fit and not suspended.

Holgate may not have been as successful as he could have been but we have to put his performances in perspective, he was poor at Sunderlan & Middlesbrough, but then again so were virtually everyone else in those two games he was OK at Preston & man of the match against West Brom and at Stoke he held firm for the 8 minutes or so at the end.

I would rather have him than Stephens in the side

His showing against Watford did for him, total cack
If the window closes now…. on 21:40 - Feb 1 with 455 viewsSaintNick

If the window closes now…. on 21:06 - Feb 1 by saint22

His showing against Watford did for him, total cack

Lets be honest, he had played one game in 3 months and he was no worse than anyone else in the first hour, in fact he had the best chance that we had prior to the substitutions.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024