Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Smallbone 12:29 - Mar 2 with 1707 viewsA1079

I will admit I have been less than convinced at times by Will Smallbone's capability and he messed up when he came on the other night but I really hope us genuine fans really get behind him today and going ahead. He is a good honest lad doing his best - sometimes his best is not as good as we would like and hope and that goes for alot of players. For him and indeed anyone to face the level of mindless abuse from whoever is completely and totally unacceptable.
Will Smallbone on 12:56 - Mar 2 with 1660 viewsdarthvader

Im gutted for him .
Mindless and senseless abuse . Many players made mistakes the other night... to pick on him in that way is absolutely disgusting.
Especially since what he has been through. He is one of the very few players who genuinely wants to play for us

Please show him support those that attend today and in the coming days .

keep the faith coyr

Will Smallbone on 13:50 - Mar 2 with 1606 viewsI_would

I envy you not passionately caring whether Saints win or lose as I had to turn off in disgust when Smallbrain desperately passed back and blew the game totally.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Will Smallbone on 14:04 - Mar 2 with 1581 viewssaint22

Agreed he doesn’t deserve any abuse
That said Aribo should be starting instead of him today, he played much better and Dmallbone isn't strong enough
Will Smallbone on 17:19 - Mar 2 with 1470 viewsNumber_58

Will Smallbone on 13:50 - Mar 2 by I_would

I envy you not passionately caring whether Saints win or lose as I had to turn off in disgust when Smallbrain desperately passed back and blew the game totally.

Fortunately we know from your bizarre and slightly alarming obsession with JWP that your views on any subject are about as pointless and insignificant as your tiny little brain.
Will Smallbone on 19:55 - Mar 2 with 1313 viewsI_would

Will Smallbone on 17:19 - Mar 2 by Number_58

Fortunately we know from your bizarre and slightly alarming obsession with JWP that your views on any subject are about as pointless and insignificant as your tiny little brain.

It seems as if you're the one who's obsessed with JWP as you are mentioning him nearly a season after he jumped ship after we were relegated. I haven't mentioned him since he's left, so who was it that's obsessed? You I think.

I was talking about Small-brain who has had some shocking games and is still inexplicably picked alongside Manning by RM.

Forget about JWP he was skate anyway.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Will Smallbone on 22:05 - Mar 2 with 1204 viewsChesham_Saint

Will Smallbone on 19:55 - Mar 2 by I_would

It seems as if you're the one who's obsessed with JWP as you are mentioning him nearly a season after he jumped ship after we were relegated. I haven't mentioned him since he's left, so who was it that's obsessed? You I think.

I was talking about Small-brain who has had some shocking games and is still inexplicably picked alongside Manning by RM.

What is is with your petty obsessions with certain players? They can’t all have fvcked you over, surely? There are plenty of other players who’ve put in under par performances at times; have you come up with any clever names for them?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Will Smallbone on 07:21 - Mar 3 with 1007 viewsMrangry25

Criticism of players is one thing abuse is another level and should be rightly stamped out. Unfortunately for Mr Smallbone he is not good enough even at this level and him being constantly picked ahead of our better players by our deluded manager is not helping us or him, that goes for Manning and JS as well.
Will Smallbone on 08:34 - Mar 3 with 943 viewsSalisburySaint

Will Smallbone on 07:21 - Mar 3 by Mrangry25

Criticism of players is one thing abuse is another level and should be rightly stamped out. Unfortunately for Mr Smallbone he is not good enough even at this level and him being constantly picked ahead of our better players by our deluded manager is not helping us or him, that goes for Manning and JS as well.

Smallbone was excellent yesterday played in his best position wide in midfield, where he is poor is when playing as defensive midfield
Login to get fewer ads

Will Smallbone on 08:59 - Mar 3 with 907 viewsTimSaint

Will Smallbone on 08:34 - Mar 3 by SalisburySaint

Smallbone was excellent yesterday played in his best position wide in midfield, where he is poor is when playing as defensive midfield

Exactly this.

He was excellent yesterday
Playing in his preferred position
2 assists - which could have been more
Unlucky not to score

With Downes back in DM, we should stat to see more positive stuff from Smallbone.
[Post edited 3 Mar 9:02]

TimSaint

Will Smallbone on 09:11 - Mar 3 with 870 viewscocklebreath

Will Smallbone on 08:34 - Mar 3 by SalisburySaint

Agreed and sad to hear about the morons on twitter throwing personal insults, he’s a Saints fan and living his dream.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will Smallbone on 10:05 - Mar 3 with 815 viewsNumber_58

Will Smallbone on 19:55 - Mar 2 by I_would

'Small-brain'? Absolutely hilarious. How long did it take you to think that one up? Were you the one who sent that tweet?
Will Smallbone on 10:08 - Mar 3 with 811 viewsfelly1

Will Smallbone on 09:11 - Mar 3 by cocklebreath

Agreed and sad to hear about the morons on twitter throwing personal insults, he’s a Saints fan and living his dream.

He's a good player and done well for us this season.
Just needs an enforcer behind him.
Will Smallbone on 10:17 - Mar 3 with 801 viewskingolaf

He was very good yesterday, as he normally is when played in the right position.
Will Smallbone on 13:27 - Mar 4 with 473 viewsBerber

He is an honest player doing his best. There is a role for him on a Championship squad, but never in. PL one. He may have picked up the mantle from Diallo re needless turnovers in silly areas, but a lot of pointless passing will put players in that position too. I don’t wish any ill on him, but I wish we had someone better and more proactive and dependable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024