Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 3 08:28 - Mar 4 with 681 viewssaint22

9 points please
Preston won’t be easy, Sunderland we owe one, Boro not sure friends if Carrick is there still
Do hope Wussell finally picks his best team and we see Aribo and Downes starting
Next 3 on 16:13 - Mar 4 with 535 viewsTimSaint

Hoping we have KWP back and can return to our usual back 4 - keeping Manning in for his attacking (not defending), as we are at home. It's about time he added to his paltry 2 assists and zero goals for the season.

Preston - indifferent, but will be tough as we found out at there place

Sunderland - Owe them for sure and with Jack Clark out for 6 weeks, it should remove their most obvious and effective goal threat.

Boro - Done the double over Leicester this season, but I fully expect us to win this by a couple.

TimSaint

Next 3 on 07:35 - Mar 6 with 380 viewssaint22

Next 3 on 16:13 - Mar 4 by TimSaint

Hoping we have KWP back and can return to our usual back 4 - keeping Manning in for his attacking (not defending), as we are at home. It's about time he added to his paltry 2 assists and zero goals for the season.

Sunderland - Owe them for sure and with Jack Clark out for 6 weeks, it should remove their most obvious and effective goal threat.

Boro - Done the double over Leicester this season, but I fully expect us to win this by a couple.

after last nights results nothing but 9 pts will do now
Next 3 on 13:45 - Mar 6 with 282 views1885_SFC

Next 3 on 16:13 - Mar 4 by TimSaint

KWP out tonight but boss expects him back for Saturday.

Preston will be tough tonight. They're a good side who are on a 7-match unbeaten run. They beat Ipswich 3-2 less than a fortnight ago.

We'll need to start well and not give stupid early goals away like we tend to do. As long as RM plays his best available side and doesn't fook around too much with changes for changes sake, we have enough quality to win. RM tends to think about Saturday's game and resting/changing players midweek when the fact is, the little darlings can play two games a week. Play your best side tonight Russ.
[Post edited 6 Mar 13:57]

Old School is Cool

Next 3 on 14:11 - Mar 6 with 252 viewsTimSaint

Next 3 on 13:45 - Mar 6 by 1885_SFC

KWP out tonight but boss expects him back for Saturday.

Preston will be tough tonight. They're a good side who are on a 7-match unbeaten run. They beat Ipswich 3-2 less than a fortnight ago.

We'll need to start well and not give stupid early goals away like we tend to do. As long as RM plays his best available side and doesn't fook around too much with changes for changes sake, we have enough quality to win. RM tends to think about Saturday's game and resting/changing players midweek when the fact is, the little darlings can play two games a week. Play your best side tonight Russ.
[Post edited 6 Mar 13:57]

I seem to remember in that Preston v Ipswich game, Preston were 3-0 up and certainly 2, if not 3 of their goals were served up on a plate for them - big deflection, OG and caught in possession in their own box. We adopt similar tactics, so please no fannying around with it at the back and it really is ok to hoof it now and again. Clean sheet tonight please !!

A pity KWP is out - I hope this doesn't mean another stint at RB for THB.
I would much rather see him and Bed as the CB pairing.
Bree at RB please.
Manning - if you play, stay out wide and mark your man, you are not a CB.

TimSaint

Next 3 on 15:07 - Mar 6 with 206 views1885_SFC

Next 3 on 14:11 - Mar 6 by TimSaint

I seem to remember in that Preston v Ipswich game, Preston were 3-0 up and certainly 2, if not 3 of their goals were served up on a plate for them - big deflection, OG and caught in possession in their own box. We adopt similar tactics, so please no fannying around with it at the back and it really is ok to hoof it now and again. Clean sheet tonight please !!

A pity KWP is out - I hope this doesn't mean another stint at RB for THB.
I would much rather see him and Bed as the CB pairing.
Bree at RB please.
Manning - if you play, stay out wide and mark your man, you are not a CB.

Amen to that!

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024