Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester points deduction? 14:25 - Mar 7 with 1037 viewsIfonly

There is talk in the press today that Leicester have been in legal dispute with the EFL over financial losses putting them in breach of FFP. It seems that Leicester have won the latest battle but a cloud still hangs over them. The talk is of fines and potential point deductions. From what I understand, they can get out of trouble by making player sales in June - but that is hardly the way to prepare for the PL.

Before we wish too much ill on them, we should remember that we are up against the same issue. The limit that Leicester, Leeds and Saints face is a maximum £83m loss over 3 years. It seems that whether or not Leicester or Saints get promoted, the ability to strengthen the squad in the summer will be severely limited.
Leicester points deduction? on 14:31 - Mar 7 with 1010 views1885_SFC

... which is exactly why Burnley, Luton & Sheffield United are coming straight back down.

Old School is Cool

Leicester points deduction? on 17:48 - Mar 7 with 902 viewskingslandstand1

Leicester points deduction? on 14:31 - Mar 7 by 1885_SFC

... which is exactly why Burnley, Luton & Sheffield United are coming straight back down.

The Game Is Fkd!!!! And it all started with Chelski, closely followed by Man City and Billionaire owners generally
Leicester points deduction? on 19:00 - Mar 7 with 814 viewsManhattan_Lynx

They should face an immediate 30-point deduction, and then be disbanded. It is despicable what they've done. No, I haven't checked any of the facts.
Leicester points deduction? on 19:37 - Mar 7 with 758 viewssolent_toffee

Leicester points deduction? on 17:48 - Mar 7 by kingslandstand1

The Game Is Fkd!!!! And it all started with Chelski, closely followed by Man City and Billionaire owners generally

FFP applies only to clubs outside of the big 6 and then allows the big 6 to asset strip those clubs buying their best players on the cheap when they are forced to sell.

Leicester, Wolves and Villa could all be subjected to punishment for a ruling that will be scrapped in August for another that will no doubt be set up to give an advantage to the big 6.

I’ve come to terms with City and their ridiculous, untouchable set up, but Chelsea massively piss me off. The amount that they’ve been allowed to spend in the past year or so without scrutiny is shocking. Has the 50 million Lavia even played for them yet?
Leicester points deduction? on 09:46 - Mar 8 with 468 viewsSaintcole7

Leicester points deduction? on 17:48 - Mar 7 by kingslandstand1

I think it goes back further to Jack Walker and Blackburn, then Sky and then the PL when gate receipts were no longer split 50/50, then Bosman came along and gave the players power, all about money these days!
Leicester points deduction? on 09:53 - Mar 8 with 458 viewssaints__fan__73

Disgusting if they don't get a points deduction what with us only losing over £100m last year and overall debts approaching a quarter of a billion. Where is the reward for being well run?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Leicester points deduction? on 10:16 - Mar 8 with 440 viewsGRIM

Leicester points deduction? on 19:37 - Mar 7 by solent_toffee

FFP applies only to clubs outside of the big 6 and then allows the big 6 to asset strip those clubs buying their best players on the cheap when they are forced to sell.

Leicester, Wolves and Villa could all be subjected to punishment for a ruling that will be scrapped in August for another that will no doubt be set up to give an advantage to the big 6.

I’ve come to terms with City and their ridiculous, untouchable set up, but Chelsea massively piss me off. The amount that they’ve been allowed to spend in the past year or so without scrutiny is shocking. Has the 50 million Lavia even played for them yet?

Lavia has played about 50 minutes for Chelsea which equates to 1M £'s per minute.
Leicester points deduction? on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 427 viewssaints__fan__73

Leicester points deduction? on 19:37 - Mar 7 by solent_toffee

He's been injured. Like Stewart always is for us.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester points deduction? on 10:31 - Mar 8 with 426 views1885_SFC

Leicester points deduction? on 10:27 - Mar 8 by saints__fan__73

He's been injured. Like Stewart always is for us.

Talking of injuries - I see Charlie Alcaraz is out for 3-weeks with a hamstring injury for Juve.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024