Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton thrashed 20:52 - Mar 7 with 765 viewskingslandstand1

At least we gave a good shout for ourselves in Milan - just wish he's have tried to get us in to the knock out stages as they managed

Is their bubble and press love in starting to dwindle as their league form also hasn't been going too well of late
[Post edited 7 Mar 20:53]
Brighton thrashed on 21:37 - Mar 7 with 691 viewssolent_toffee

They will be the ‘new’ Southampton. A well run respected club who will have their players, manager, director of sport, scouts, nutritionalists, physios, kitman, and tea lady all tapped up to go to one of the snidey six.

Brighton will get patronized but they will get asset stripped, whilst no one will stop them.
Brighton thrashed on 21:41 - Mar 7 with 680 viewsSalisburySaint

Brighton thrashed on 21:37 - Mar 7 by solent_toffee

They will be the ‘new’ Southampton. A well run respected club who will have their players, manager, director of sport, scouts, nutritionalists, physios, kitman, and tea lady all tapped up to go to one of the snidey six.

Brighton will get patronized but they will get asset stripped, whilst no one will stop them.

I warned Brighton fans that would happen when we played them the end of last season.

Told them to enjoy it while they can, especially the European trips.
Brighton thrashed on 21:44 - Mar 7 with 671 viewskingslandstand1

I've been saying that for a couple of years now since they were the envy of all, as we were back in those glory years of 2014- 8 ish
Brighton thrashed on 06:59 - Mar 8 with 526 viewsyateleysaint

I’ve been looking forward to their inevitable demise.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Brighton thrashed on 12:15 - Mar 8 with 415 views1teeminants

This

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Brighton thrashed on 12:18 - Mar 8 with 415 views1teeminants

Brighton thrashed on 21:41 - Mar 7 by SalisburySaint

I warned Brighton fans that would happen when we played them the end of last season.

Told them to enjoy it while they can, especially the European trips.

So did I . One of them was gloating to other Young saints fans on the train to Brighton before a saints game. I warned him this would happen. He didn’t like it too much lol .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Brighton thrashed on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 391 viewsTimSaint

As much as I hate to say it, I think they have done remarkably well considering they have lost many of their star players and manager, but have a knack for unearthing quality replacements - much like we did just before and during the Koeman era.

This season they have been plagued with injuries, so I am surprised that they have done as well as they have.

I'm sure further player / manager sales are imminent, come the summer, but at the moment, they seem to be quite shrewd with their transfer activities. We signed Sulemana for £20m, they signed Mitoma for £2m. Who would you rather have in your team ?

TimSaint

Brighton thrashed on 13:27 - Mar 8 with 389 viewsSouthSeaSaint

Feel sorry for the fans assaulted in Rome.

BHA took around 3k to the game whereas our turnout was around the 7k mark.

Well done us!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024