Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest game of the season 19:30 - May 17 with 1096 viewssaint22

Wussell has to tinker again and play Stephens at LB!?!
No start for our striker when we need to win
Let’s hope that works out but if I was WBAs right winger I would be very happy about that
Biggest game of the season on 07:14 - May 18 with 877 viewsNumber_58

Do you ever stop moaning?
Biggest game of the season on 13:05 - May 18 with 636 viewsSFC_Referee

We practically kept a clean sheet today, as I can’t recall the last time our own fans cheered when an opposing team scored, and other than the one bullet shot McCarthy had to save, the defence was great yesterday and McCarthy had nowhere near as much to deal with as he did at the Hawthorns. As yesterday was a great performance and we deserved the win, but it’s also showed that we can play well and be all over our opponents just like Leeds, but we did it against a fairly decent performing West Brom, not a poor West Brom.

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Biggest game of the season on 16:48 - May 19 with 508 viewsHorndeansaint

As sated in another thread and I say point perfectly made.

jameshill added 12:01 - May 19
In all the euphoria of of that magical Friday night I wonder if we are going to hear from all those who have spent so much time and energy moaning over the course of what has already been an astonishing and entertaining season and isn't finished yet.
Yes you - the football experts who know Russel Martin doesn't know what he's doing and you - the cod psychiatrists who know we haven't got any leaders and you the talent spotters who know Jack Stephens is no good.
All together now:
'You're not singing, you're not singing.............'
Criticism is valid, moaning is bad for you and more importantly in this context the team!

Do you recognise yourself (not a) sant22?
Biggest game of the season on 17:33 - May 19 with 471 viewsBerber

Biggest game of the season on 16:48 - May 19 by Horndeansaint

In all the euphoria of of that magical Friday night I wonder if we are going to hear from all those who have spent so much time and energy moaning over the course of what has already been an astonishing and entertaining season and isn't finished yet.
Yes you - the football experts who know Russel Martin doesn't know what he's doing and you - the cod psychiatrists who know we haven't got any leaders and you the talent spotters who know Jack Stephens is no good.
All together now:
Criticism is valid, moaning is bad for you and more importantly in this context the team!

It is great that we won, and we all should be celebrating and hoping for the final win of the season next week.

The mat ch stats tell a story though,
Shots, S 11, WB 8
On target, S4, WB 3
Off target, S4, WB 4
Blocked S3,WB 1

It was a lot closer in actuality than the passion and result leads us to believe. WB were poor in attack, yet could easily have matched our output. And their defence blocked 3 against our 1.

I really hope that we are successful and get to the PL, but I stand by my previous posts about this prospect, and this time next season, let’s see if you are so cocky calling out the doubters.
Biggest game of the season on 21:33 - May 19 with 348 viewsgrumpy

Biggest game of the season on 17:33 - May 19 by Berber

It is great that we won, and we all should be celebrating and hoping for the final win of the season next week.

Shots, S 11, WB 8
On target, S4, WB 3
Off target, S4, WB 4
Blocked S3,WB 1

It was a lot closer in actuality than the passion and result leads us to believe. WB were poor in attack, yet could easily have matched our output. And their defence blocked 3 against our 1.

I really hope that we are successful and get to the PL, but I stand by my previous posts about this prospect, and this time next season, let’s see if you are so cocky calling out the doubters.

Same here,Berber.
Biggest game of the season on 21:46 - May 19 with 329 viewsSFC_Referee

Biggest game of the season on 17:33 - May 19 by Berber

Shots, S 11, WB 8
On target, S4, WB 3
Off target, S4, WB 4
Blocked S3,WB 1

But as we’ve been saying all season (especially around the possession stats) the stats mean bugger all, and even then there’s many other stats from Fridays game that does suggest/show our dominance

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Biggest game of the season on 22:25 - May 19 with 293 viewssaint22

Biggest game of the season on 16:48 - May 19 by Horndeansaint

All together now:

Friday was brilliant and hopefully we go to Wembley and win (although how much fun we have in the PL I am not sure)
That said Wussell still has a lot to prove the last 3 games have made amends for what was a shocking drop off the previous ten which, if avoided would have meant we went straight up, why he didn’t change his lineup and tactics sooner only he knows
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024