Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket For Sundays Game 16:47 - May 21 with 614 viewszen15676

Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket

I have bought 4 tickets for Sundays Final - 1 per season ticket. However, I my daughter (14 hence youth ticket) cannot now go.

Does anyone know if Wembley Stadium has a process where I can upgrade my daughters Youth Ticket to an adult ticket so I can take someone else in place if my daughter?

Thanks in advance

Thank-you & goodnight

Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket For Sundays Game on 19:19 - May 21 with 480 viewsBLEEDRED

I guess that maybe difficult as the upgraded ticket could go to anyone (even someone who has never been to a game before), not saying that is your intention!!
Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket For Sundays Game on 19:28 - May 21 with 472 viewshedgeend61

Zen, don't bother even trying to upgrade, the stewards take no notice at Wembley of what colour light flashes inside when anyone comes through the turnstile, like they do at many other English grounds, a ticket is a ticket to them, they don't care.
They're more concerned stopping bunking in 2 at a time, which still happens a lot.

You'll be fine fella, the chances of anyone querying a Youth ticket, are pretty much zero.
Worst case scenario is they'll ask you to pay the extra, and that's a million to one chance.
Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket For Sundays Game on 20:23 - May 21 with 393 viewsSouthamptonfan

Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket For Sundays Game on 19:19 - May 21 by BLEEDRED

I guess that maybe difficult as the upgraded ticket could go to anyone (even someone who has never been to a game before), not saying that is your intention!!

As hedgeend says don't bother. I have received my Wembley tickets.. One is OAP, one is an under 16, one is disabled and they all just say concession.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Help with upgrading a Youth Ticket For Sundays Game on 21:37 - May 21 with 334 viewsfelly1

We've got a similar situation.
My 69 year father in law can't now go and my sister in law is going to use his ticket and just gamble she won't get checked as his is a concession.
It's really frustrating as we would happily pay the full amount but Saints ticket office made it clear on the website they won't ammend any bookings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024