Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panic Meter 20:19 - Jan 23 with 18052 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Where are you on the scale as we head into the final 3rd of the season?

I'd put myself at 3 - Grumbling. (After Spurs home)

[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 22:21]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Panic Meter on 17:09 - Apr 17 with 1767 viewsOldjack

6 lose Saturday and it's an 8

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Panic Meter on 17:35 - Apr 17 with 1735 viewsBYMJacks

Panic Meter on 17:54 - Apr 17 with 1718 viewsScoobyWho

We only need to win one of our last four and get a draw. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Panic Meter on 18:01 - Apr 17 with 1712 viewsJACKARSE

Panic Meter on 17:54 - Apr 17 by ScoobyWho

We only need to win one of our last four and get a draw. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

Complacency rules ......
Panic Meter on 18:30 - Apr 17 with 1691 viewsVetchitBack

Panic Meter on 17:54 - Apr 17 by ScoobyWho

I accept this but when you've got only one point from Palace and West Brom home...

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Panic Meter on 19:03 - Apr 17 with 1655 viewsexiledclaseboy

Firmly at seven. Flirted with eight quite a bit this week.

Poll: Tory leader

Panic Meter on 19:30 - Apr 17 with 1625 viewsmitchwales

Panic Meter on 18:30 - Apr 17 by VetchitBack

I accept this but when you've got only one point from Palace and West Brom home...

Palace have won 4 in a row.. not exactly a crap side.

West Brom was shocking, but an anamoly
Panic Meter on 19:37 - Apr 17 with 1609 viewsVetchitBack

Panic Meter on 19:30 - Apr 17 by mitchwales

Palace have won 4 in a row.. not exactly a crap side.

West Brom was shocking, but an anamoly

Yeah but they weren't on that run them.

Anyway my point is we are capable of going down even though I think we'll scrape it.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

Panic Meter on 21:46 - Apr 17 with 1572 viewsTrundle10

Panic Meter on 19:37 - Apr 17 by VetchitBack

Yeah but they weren't on that run them.

Anyway my point is we are capable of going down even though I think we'll scrape it.

this
Panic Meter on 22:07 - Apr 17 with 1549 viewsDr_Winston

Panic Meter on 21:46 - Apr 17 by Trundle10

this

Yup.

Still f*cking annoyed that we're even in this position though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Panic Meter on 11:20 - Apr 18 with 1476 viewsCatullus

I'm not doing any panicking, we may go down. In fact we're two results from the bottom 3. Thankfully our goal difference is worth a point.
Aston Villa is looking absolutely pivotal in our season.
But we've gone down before, it'll happen again. I don't like it, it makes me angry but I'm not panicking.

That's football!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Panic Meter on 11:23 - Apr 18 with 1470 viewsJACKARSE

Panic Meter on 22:07 - Apr 17 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

This.
Panic Meter on 11:49 - Apr 18 with 1450 viewsbermudajack

Panic Meter on 11:23 - Apr 18 by JACKARSE

This.

I'm on 8.5 at the moment...

I have an awful feeling that it's going down to the Sunderland game and we'll fuk it up allowing Cardiff or Fulham to survive...

Something isn't right in our dressing room ATM...

Chico, Vorm, Ash, Michu & Rangel all in poor form at the wrong time...

Lose tomorrow and it's a 9 & game over I reckon, momentum will be firmly with clubs below us whilst we continue to slide towards that wide open trap door, blissfully delirious in our assumptions that we'll be safe in the end...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Panic Meter on 12:39 - Apr 18 with 1414 viewsDJack

3... and if we get a point this weekend I'll drop back to 2.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Panic Meter on 13:36 - Apr 18 with 1389 viewsJACKARSE

Panic Meter on 12:39 - Apr 18 by DJack

3... and if we get a point this weekend I'll drop back to 2.

and if we don't ?
Panic Meter on 13:44 - Apr 18 with 1383 viewsOdgaard

Well we have A EASY schedule, potentially 12 points, Newcastle and Southampton have nothing to play for, so those games with the right attitude should give something.. Aston Villa should be a Easy game, because there playing style fit us perfectly. Actually all four opponents playing style fit us really well! The Last Game against Sunderland, could easily be against a team who have relegated, and have nothing to play for as well.. SO there should be no excuses to get less than 3 point. Which should do it for us!

If we Relegate with this fixtures, with no Euro League, FA CUp to distract us. It would be a Disaster, and the Board should be the main target to blame!

My panic Meter is 5, because we have blown good opportunities with all fit and rested..
Panic Meter on 14:16 - Apr 18 with 1351 viewsDJack

Panic Meter on 13:36 - Apr 18 by JACKARSE

and if we don't ?

...3 still, as away games combined with strange refereeing decisions can make it a thing of pure chance/ineptitude. I'm "targeting" the home games for the 3 points we need.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Panic Meter on 14:18 - Apr 18 with 1349 viewsDJack

Panic Meter on 13:44 - Apr 18 by Odgaard

Well we have A EASY schedule, potentially 12 points, Newcastle and Southampton have nothing to play for, so those games with the right attitude should give something.. Aston Villa should be a Easy game, because there playing style fit us perfectly. Actually all four opponents playing style fit us really well! The Last Game against Sunderland, could easily be against a team who have relegated, and have nothing to play for as well.. SO there should be no excuses to get less than 3 point. Which should do it for us!

If we Relegate with this fixtures, with no Euro League, FA CUp to distract us. It would be a Disaster, and the Board should be the main target to blame!

My panic Meter is 5, because we have blown good opportunities with all fit and rested..

Your opening paragraph and your score of 5 don't tally!?

Panic Meter on 14:32 - Apr 18 with 1334 viewsJACKARSE

Panic Meter on 14:16 - Apr 18 by DJack

...3 still, as away games combined with strange refereeing decisions can make it a thing of pure chance/ineptitude. I'm "targeting" the home games for the 3 points we need.

I admire your confidence.
3 points tomorrow and we are home and dry IMO
If we don't then I'm not sure we can handle the pressure and the roller coaster ride continues
Panic Meter on 14:34 - Apr 18 with 1330 viewsSwanseajill

Panic Meter on 22:07 - Apr 17 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

I was thinking along the same lines, but not swearing......yet!!!
We should never been in this position.

Saying that, even so, I really don't think we will drop out of the PL.
Panic Meter on 14:50 - Apr 18 with 1311 viewsDJack

Panic Meter on 14:32 - Apr 18 by JACKARSE

I admire your confidence.
3 points tomorrow and we are home and dry IMO
If we don't then I'm not sure we can handle the pressure and the roller coaster ride continues

Yep.

You could argue that I don't understand how bad things are
or
perhaps I'm not being panicky and am looking at it from a subjective viewpoint... who knows.

Looking at how I worded the above I can't believe that I was stone cold sober...
I meant to say that I'm either

wrong because my believe is down to a lack of appreciation of our "plight"

or I'm right because I've been objective and refused to be drawn into the panic.

Today's result points to the latter.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2014 19:13]

Panic Meter on 21:25 - Apr 18 with 1246 viewsCatullus

That so many just don't believe we can go down bothers me.
We are not too good, we do not have an easy schedule and we haven't handled pressure so well for the most part!
Toon won't just roll over tomorrow. There will be over forty thousand mad Geordies giving their boys all the encouragement they can muster. Geordies hate losing. Villa have been better away from home, Sunderland have been like us (saying well but just can't win) and Southampton have the quality to turn us over if we aren't right up for it.
You'd think we were in this position through sheer bad luck and not because we have been rubbish far too often!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Panic Meter on 21:50 - Apr 18 with 1234 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Panic Meter on 17:34 - Mar 15 by JoeSoccerFan

moving up from 2 to 3 after the last 2 matches.

5 weeks later, I'm at 3.5. I'm quietly confident that the Swans are good enough to stay in the prem and that 3 other teams will have a harder trek.
Panic Meter on 15:27 - Apr 19 with 1155 viewsOdgaard

Panic Meter on 14:18 - Apr 18 by DJack

Your opening paragraph and your score of 5 don't tally!?

Well i said we have a really easy schedule, but our current form is bad. We are only 3 points of relegation, so therefore "This IS bad" but we should get bye... hopefully..
Panic Meter on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 1097 viewsJACKARSE

TFFT down to a 3 now
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024