Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL 19:35 - Feb 4 with 55266 viewsNeathJack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ml-leaves-1340293.aspx

This post has been edited by an administrator
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:04 - Feb 4 with 3893 viewsblaine_scfc

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Many will turn on he board now. Just watch it if we make a pig's bladder of it on Saturday.

The board are completely out of their depth.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 3864 viewsJACKARSE

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:40 - Feb 4 by exiledclaseboy

Oh my. I am completely and utter gobsmacked.

utter fvcking disgrace
I will shout for the team as hard as I can but I think the board will get what they deserve - relegation
I honestly can't see Monk up against Benitez - we will get thrashed
Our only hope is 14 clean sheets and defend like fvck
I am absolute astounded
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 3861 viewscrackerjack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 by cupidstunt

In the last 33 Premier league games, we have won just 7.

Any other manager would have been sacked long before this, with a record like that. The LC & EL have kept Laudrup in a job.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:05 - Feb 4 with 3845 viewsPlasticman

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:51 - Feb 4 by Gasanova

HJ waited until the transfer window to close before doing this, no new manager no new manager budget no new players tight get !!! Gutted.

Without knowing what are the real reasonings, it's hard to comment on wether it was right or not.

however, what is plainly obvious is that the results so far are well within what should be acceptable parameters (in some cases, like the euro cup and FA cup above what would have been accepted) and that the change comes at possibly the worst time to do it. Right after the window closed and right before the derby.

The games coming up are winnable, regardless of who had been at the helm, but if anything I can only see this move as something that will dis-settle half the team or more. We run a real risk of implosion of the team now.

Previously, I had no doubt we would stay up. Now, I very well fear morale could become a severe issue. I also have no doubt Michu and several other of our good players will be off at first chance as soon as one of the more prestigious clubs comes sniffing.

Also, they must be loving this thing right now a certain other place.

Plastic since 2012

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 3804 viewsOldjack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:04 - Feb 4 by blaine_scfc

The board are completely out of their depth.

their track record says differently

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 3807 viewsmalagajack

gary monks black and white army!
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:06 - Feb 4 with 3790 viewsPrivate_Partz

Why what Gib?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 3786 viewsJackFish

If it's true that Laudrup could no longer be arsed and that was having a negative affect on the players then I can't say I blame the board too much.

Fact is none of us know on here what's gone on, but I highly doubt this is a response to a few defeats against the top seven during an injury crisis.
Login to get fewer ads

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 3757 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I wouldn't be so shocked and disappointed if we had a top manager lined up to replace him. But to go into these massive games with Garry monk, who's never managed so much as a reserve team, and curt, a club legend bless him, but as much a leader of men as my cat...is borderline gross negligence.

We effectively don't have a manager for this crucial part of the season, just one of the players trying his hand. Utterly bonkers.

So many repercussions...ones that we thought we'd probably face in the summer when the season is behind us, but now?

Good luck garry, f*ck me you're going to need it.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:07 - Feb 4 with 3736 viewsmax936

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:46 - Feb 4 by SwansNZ

There are plenty on here who will be delighted - how the f**k that is possible, is beyond me, sorry

We are 12th in the PL FFS, not 6 points adrift of safety

And why do it now after transfer window's closed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:08 - Feb 4 with 3680 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:06 - Feb 4 by malagajack

gary monks black and white army!

it's Garry FFS

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:09 - Feb 4 with 3661 viewsunion_jack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 19:46 - Feb 4 by SwansNZ

There are plenty on here who will be delighted - how the f**k that is possible, is beyond me, sorry

We are 12th in the PL FFS, not 6 points adrift of safety

Jeez again. We couldn't do worse if we had a tortoise in the dugout. He HAD to go. We were going down regardless with him t the helm. A change is the only hope.

And as for this mid table bollocks - we are 2, yes 2 points from the relegation zone. Our position in the league is almost irrelevant.

Start seeing what has been going on and then you may see that this was the only option. And even this may not be good enough.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:09 - Feb 4 with 3650 viewsDr_Winston

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:07 - Feb 4 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I wouldn't be so shocked and disappointed if we had a top manager lined up to replace him. But to go into these massive games with Garry monk, who's never managed so much as a reserve team, and curt, a club legend bless him, but as much a leader of men as my cat...is borderline gross negligence.

We effectively don't have a manager for this crucial part of the season, just one of the players trying his hand. Utterly bonkers.

So many repercussions...ones that we thought we'd probably face in the summer when the season is behind us, but now?

Good luck garry, f*ck me you're going to need it.

His replacement needs to be lined up, and quickly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 3607 viewsmonmouth

Well its done now and there's no going back so I guess we will just see. I hope they realise what they are in for if it all really turns to s**t.

I'm both stunned and a bit sick if truth be told.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 3593 viewswaynekerr55

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:09 - Feb 4 by Dr_Winston

His replacement needs to be lined up, and quickly.

Who would you go for Doc?

No one stands out for me!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 3574 viewsSwansNZ

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICAL on 20:03 - Feb 4 by cupidstunt

In the last 33 Premier league games, we have won just 7.

maybe if you actually looked at the results - who we played in that period, you will find it's not that bad - take out the big 7 and our results ion the other games are not too bad.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:10 - Feb 4 with 3573 viewsskippyjack

This is a massive decision.. not just for the football club but the whole city and its economy.. I hope it pays off.. a red or black on roulette. 6 wins should see us safe helmets on.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:11 - Feb 4 with 3541 viewsPozuelosSideys

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:10 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Bielsa is a stand out.

AVB will need to set his sights lower too.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:11 - Feb 4 with 3529 viewscrackerjack

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:10 - Feb 4 by waynekerr55

Di Matteo? Zola?

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:13 - Feb 4 with 3427 viewsJACKARSE

Now try and attract some players other than championship or even motivate the imports we have - unbelievable !!

Monk has no real PL experience, has no management experience, has not even got any coaching experience. Monk v Wenger, Morhinio, Martinez even Pullis, Hughes and Bruce will be a joke - un fvcking believable
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:15 - Feb 4 with 3327 viewsDull1Thomas

A very sad day, poor chic, poor interim and just before Cardiff.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:16 - Feb 4 with 3251 viewsDr_Winston

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:11 - Feb 4 by crackerjack

Di Matteo? Zola?

Neither.

Bielsa would be fun, but given Huw's troubles dealing with "forceful personalities" I can't see that working for long.

More likely to be an up and comer, but that's probably what we could do without right now. More than anything Huw needs to pick a good one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:16 - Feb 4 with 3247 viewsPlasticman

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:09 - Feb 4 by union_jack

Jeez again. We couldn't do worse if we had a tortoise in the dugout. He HAD to go. We were going down regardless with him t the helm. A change is the only hope.

And as for this mid table bollocks - we are 2, yes 2 points from the relegation zone. Our position in the league is almost irrelevant.

Start seeing what has been going on and then you may see that this was the only option. And even this may not be good enough.

What I've been seeing is that when looking at the teams that we played, our record wasn't much different than previously, despite competing in 2 cups and with the top spot at one point for amount of injuries in the league.

If this really is because of results, I will go right ahead and not mind catching some flak for calling the board incompetent and hysterical, especially when you take our budgets into consideration.

And seriously, who really thought that the "re-inforcements" we got in the transfer window are up to it? Most people seem to think those were the boards idea with the most positive spin I've seen that Michael accepted them when proposed them, rather than saying he wanted them.

Again, I cannot think it is because of the results, because that would mean hubris and lack of grounding have gotten into the board.

Plastic since 2012

LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:17 - Feb 4 with 3229 viewsJonnyTheJack

Sad to see him go. But he was going to leave in the summer anyway. Why have a manager who looks to have lost his fire and knows that he won't be here in summer either way. There has been something wrong with the team for nearly a year now. And that's not just the injuries there's a lack of belief and passion within the team.

I just hope the team react on Saturday.
LAUDRUP GONE: OFFICIAL on 20:17 - Feb 4 with 3104 viewsperchrockjack

We ve been drifting for some time. The players have lost their bite, the manager an object lesson in disinterest .We re facing a massive fall in status and the Board have asked themselves is LAUDRUP the man to get the players fired up and keep fired up .THEY DECIDED NO.
So ,lets do what so many say on here and that is to be positive and support the club. LAUDRUP wasn't our club -I don't give a shtye about him and Im certain he ll feel the same.
We need a boost ,we need it quick. MONK has no management experience so its a huge gamble to put him in charge. Im pretty sure many of the Spaniards will sulk ;if they do we re fecked as Laudrup made us top heavy with them. I m hoping the players ,on the othyer hand,might be glad to see the back of him and maybe in a few weeks time it might Please God prove to be a blessing.

Worrying times

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024