Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL 20:56 - Feb 8 with 7596 viewsDenHaagLAD

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE B RATE CITY
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:09 - Feb 10 with 1965 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If it is so great why did they rename, Bute Grange town, splott as the the new "Cardiff Bay area" Cardiff has never had a bay just a muddy river mouth. Must be a great disappoint for visitors expecting miles of golden sands.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:21 - Feb 10 with 1926 viewsEdmundo

People moving out of over priced 'bay', due to the huge influx of Ethiopians, well how were they going to fill over priced flats with a view over the mud flats

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:25 - Feb 10 with 1903 views1jack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:09 - Feb 10 by felixstowe_jack

If it is so great why did they rename, Bute Grange town, splott as the the new "Cardiff Bay area" Cardiff has never had a bay just a muddy river mouth. Must be a great disappoint for visitors expecting miles of golden sands.

IT'S A DOCK.
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:29 - Feb 10 with 1886 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Innit. Cities can be built, but good luck building this.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:29 - Feb 10 with 1885 viewsNatterjack

Oh no, not the 'we are your Capital' shiite. Why do Cardiff fans think that remotely bothers ANY Swans fan?

Your team was totally outplayed and your fans out-sung by The Football Capital - end of argument!
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:29 - Feb 10 with 1883 viewsbuilthjack

They tip a couple of lorry loads of sand there in the summer and call it a beach hahahahaha

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:32 - Feb 10 with 1875 viewsLohengrin

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 12:59 - Feb 10 by WarwickHunt

That's what happens when you get f*cked up the @rse. Allegedly...

Dont thinck it were Annis waht writ it - speling and grama was to god.

I'm glad you tacked allegedly on the end by there, mate.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:34 - Feb 10 with 1872 viewsmonmouth

Imagine Fulham singing 'we are your capital' at Liverpool, or Palace at Man U. But wait, what do Palace sing at Fulham, Or Totty, or Arse or Ham? Maybe the hole ground choruses, 'we are the CAPITOL'. Oh no, that would humiliate them.

Cardiff City. Beyond pathetic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:50 - Feb 10 with 1837 viewsCatullus

This just sums up the mentality of the poster and his ilk. They call us gyppo's but cardiff has a much bigger Gypsy population than Swansea. They lay claim to being our capital but then attack us for singing Welsh songs. They try to intimidate us but fall apart when the pressure is truly on.
Cardiff is a good city, shame about so many of the people who live there.

Does the OP not see we are laughing at him for posting this tripe? Maybe his IQ is lower than the number of goals his side scored against us this season?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:52 - Feb 10 with 1832 viewsunion_jack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:34 - Feb 10 by monmouth

Imagine Fulham singing 'we are your capital' at Liverpool, or Palace at Man U. But wait, what do Palace sing at Fulham, Or Totty, or Arse or Ham? Maybe the hole ground choruses, 'we are the CAPITOL'. Oh no, that would humiliate them.

Cardiff City. Beyond pathetic.

Or even us?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:46 - Feb 10 with 1743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:50 - Feb 10 by Catullus

This just sums up the mentality of the poster and his ilk. They call us gyppo's but cardiff has a much bigger Gypsy population than Swansea. They lay claim to being our capital but then attack us for singing Welsh songs. They try to intimidate us but fall apart when the pressure is truly on.
Cardiff is a good city, shame about so many of the people who live there.

Does the OP not see we are laughing at him for posting this tripe? Maybe his IQ is lower than the number of goals his side scored against us this season?

I bet the OP lives in Mountain Ash . Tosser

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:51 - Feb 10 with 1732 viewsDrWig

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:21 - Feb 10 by Edmundo

People moving out of over priced 'bay', due to the huge influx of Ethiopians, well how were they going to fill over priced flats with a view over the mud flats

Ethiopians or Somalis? I would though the latter is more likely as there is a big and long standing population. Ethiopians tend to go more to Germany than the UK.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 16:58 - Feb 10 with 1629 viewsWindy_Miller

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:51 - Feb 10 by DrWig

Ethiopians or Somalis? I would though the latter is more likely as there is a big and long standing population. Ethiopians tend to go more to Germany than the UK.

Somalia is your capital Bellwhiff.

As highlighted by the two holiday documentaries :- Captain Phillips and Black Hawk Down.

Both filmed in Splott and Canton i'm led to believe.

Now faaaaark orrrrrffff.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 1609 viewsbostondanvers

NO YOU ARE NOT OUR CAPTAL YOU MAY BE THE CAPITAL OF A SMALL COUNTRY IN EUROPE
WITH NO STANDING IN WORLD FOOTBALL. BUT WE ARE WATCHED ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE PLAY FOOTBALL. ENJOY THE CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT SEASON
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 17:05 - Feb 10 with 1608 viewsRogueTrooper

Got a nice shopping centre, Doctor Who experience and an embarrassing football team. Not exactly giving Paris, London and Berlin a run for their money are you?

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 17:14 - Feb 10 with 1557 viewsBloodyhills

That is so childish. How old are you!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 18:04 - Feb 10 with 1508 viewslovejuicejack

B rated city with an A+ football team f u c k off and weep
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 18:11 - Feb 10 with 1492 viewsSgorioFruit

Im still bouncing from saturday. Absolutely brilliant!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 18:18 - Feb 10 with 1468 viewsDr_Winston

It's all they've got left mun.

They sold their pride, tradition and arses ages ago. It would be churlish to deny them the right to gloat over being a poky little provincial administrative centre.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 1453 viewsQuakerJack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:29 - Feb 10 by Generation_Terrorist

Innit. Cities can be built, but good luck building this.

To be fair, not many football fans in the world could legitimately come back against that.

Beautiful Gower.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 20:35 - Feb 10 with 1361 viewscockett_jack

London is our capital mush. Enjoy Yeovil away next season, suits you much better.
WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 20:39 - Feb 10 with 1351 viewsDewi1jack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 21:00 - Feb 8 by perchrockjack

I remember going to the CAPITOL in Queen St. Before your time son and that of your dad whoever he is

Ignore the 12 year old Perch
His birth sign is Pyrex...

His old man's a w@nker as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 20:54 - Feb 10 with 1316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 18:18 - Feb 10 by Dr_Winston

It's all they've got left mun.

They sold their pride, tradition and arses ages ago. It would be churlish to deny them the right to gloat over being a poky little provincial administrative centre.

With the only real power to ruin our education and health services. Well done!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 20:59 - Feb 10 with 1302 viewsJackhero

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 13:29 - Feb 10 by builthjack

They tip a couple of lorry loads of sand there in the summer and call it a beach hahahahaha

The mad thing is I laughed at some thick valley bint last year when I said Cardiff had no beaches and then she mentions this plastic beach crap they do up there, trying to compare it to Gower I honestly do not think she has ever set foot in a SA3 postcode.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

WE'RE STILL YOUR CAPITAL on 14:29 - Feb 11 with 1189 viewsCygnusIpsum

http://talksport.com/poll/poll-swansea-or-cardiff-which-nicer-place-14020778992
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024