Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad Vorm is back 16:38 - Feb 13 with 2545 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just a few stats in the Vorm Tremmel debate.

League matches only.

Vorm P 15 Goals conceeded 15, 6 clean sheets! Goals conceeded per game 1.
Points 22.

Tremmel P 11 Goals conceeded, 21, 1 clean sheet! Goals conceeded per game 1.91. Points 6 .
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 17:03]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Glad Vorm is back on 16:43 - Feb 13 with 2527 viewsTrundle10

Me too. Vorm is a much more reassuring presence,
Glad Vorm is back on 16:57 - Feb 13 with 2481 viewsDull1Thomas

Glad Vorm is back on 16:43 - Feb 13 by Trundle10

Me too. Vorm is a much more reassuring presence,

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Glad Vorm is back on 17:47 - Feb 13 with 2403 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course Tremmel's games when Vorm was injured were while SCFC were not playing so well. So a direct comparison is a bit hard on him.
Most of Vorm's games were either when SCFC were playing better under ML or now under GM since he came back.
So the bare statistics don't tell the whole story.
Don't get me wrong I am not trying to suggest that he is on a par with Vorm, because if he was he wouldn't be reserve goalkeeper.
Glad Vorm is back on 18:06 - Feb 13 with 2368 viewsRancid

Glad Vorm is back on 17:47 - Feb 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course Tremmel's games when Vorm was injured were while SCFC were not playing so well. So a direct comparison is a bit hard on him.
Most of Vorm's games were either when SCFC were playing better under ML or now under GM since he came back.
So the bare statistics don't tell the whole story.
Don't get me wrong I am not trying to suggest that he is on a par with Vorm, because if he was he wouldn't be reserve goalkeeper.

With Vorm between the sticks our defence seems a lot more assured.Gerry done a job and has served us well and will again but to have Vorm back was a massive boost.

Edit:Didn't mean to quote you there.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 18:10]
Glad Vorm is back on 18:20 - Feb 13 with 2339 viewsraynor94

Glad Vorm is back on 18:06 - Feb 13 by Rancid

With Vorm between the sticks our defence seems a lot more assured.Gerry done a job and has served us well and will again but to have Vorm back was a massive boost.

Edit:Didn't mean to quote you there.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 18:10]

No coincidence we are defending better and playing with more confidence now vorm is back

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Glad Vorm is back on 20:33 - Feb 13 with 2240 viewsmacman

Yes, nice to have him back punhcing holes in the air on high balls - really missed that. LOL

Quicker than Tremmel maybe, but ludicrously weak in the box on high balls. Without Bony they would still be banging them in left and right.

But I could recognise them all five of them on that Crouch goal yesterday.
Glad Vorm is back on 20:45 - Feb 13 with 2210 viewsSpratty

Glad Vorm is back on 20:33 - Feb 13 by macman

Yes, nice to have him back punhcing holes in the air on high balls - really missed that. LOL

Quicker than Tremmel maybe, but ludicrously weak in the box on high balls. Without Bony they would still be banging them in left and right.

Lol that was funny they went down like five pins

Tremmel was excellent then lost a bit of confidence over a couple of incidents that were actually caused by poor defence.
Glad Vorm is back on 21:08 - Feb 13 with 2179 viewsTrundle10

Gerhard, is that you?
Login to get fewer ads

Glad Vorm is back on 00:33 - Feb 14 with 2029 viewsTom1912

Tremmel has been absolutely hopeless from high balls into the box. He can't command his six yard box, let alone the penalty area.

I was a big fan of Tremmel last season, and argued he had a better season than Vorm on numerous occasions, but this season he's been very disappointing.
Glad Vorm is back on 00:46 - Feb 14 with 2008 viewss1ackjack

Glad Vorm is back on 00:33 - Feb 14 by Tom1912

Tremmel has been absolutely hopeless from high balls into the box. He can't command his six yard box, let alone the penalty area.

I was a big fan of Tremmel last season, and argued he had a better season than Vorm on numerous occasions, but this season he's been very disappointing.

Think you're right there, though he hasn't really done too badly when you look at the number of games he's played and our goal difference compared to the teams in the lower half of the table. Can't argue that it's good to see Vorm back though. Gerry isn't a bad No 2 IMO.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Glad Vorm is back on 00:47 - Feb 14 with 2006 viewsScoobyWho

Glad Vorm is back on 00:33 - Feb 14 by Tom1912

Free transfer, and with free transfers you get what you pay for.
Welcome back Vorm.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Glad Vorm is back on 09:13 - Feb 14 with 1918 viewstomdickharry

Of course its welcome back Vorm,but Tremmel did a good job as a more than adequate No2.
Glad Vorm is back on 09:34 - Feb 14 with 1892 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Those stats above ,the 2 goals he let in against Everton & the goal which hit him on the head against Man City has summed up tremmels season so far .

I think we should start looking for another back up.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Glad Vorm is back on 09:37 - Feb 14 with 1886 viewsScoobyWho

Glad Vorm is back on 09:13 - Feb 14 by tomdickharry

Of course its welcome back Vorm,but Tremmel did a good job as a more than adequate No2.

He lost us games.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024