Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first thing Monk needs to do 19:03 - Mar 2 with 13536 viewsDarran

Is get his wife off Twitter.
Very unprofessional.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:59 - Oct 30 with 1910 viewsskippyjack

Squabbling over a f*cking letter.. Lexy probably doesn't give a f*ck.. Garry probably doesn't give a f*ck.. the bloke who posted it couldn't give a f*ck.. the media will turn it into some hyped up bollocks.. the police couldn't give a f*ck.. It's genuinely embarrassing.. one ex copper is advocating a maximum security home for a 'postie'..

Society..Britain.. get me on that f*cking banana boat out of here..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:00 - Oct 30 with 1908 viewsWarwickHunt

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:57 - Oct 30 by Spratty

His "drive" is about the length of a car if that and given his high gates and wall his postbox must be attached to one of them fronting on the public pavement (same place you would post a letter from with Royal Mail).

But good story - enjoy the chips

Chips?

Richie lives in West Wirral and has thrice-cooked French fries. Probably.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:00 - Oct 30 with 1907 viewsDarran

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:57 - Oct 30 by Spratty

His "drive" is about the length of a car if that and given his high gates and wall his postbox must be attached to one of them fronting on the public pavement (same place you would post a letter from with Royal Mail).

But good story - enjoy the chips

Interesting you know so much about this isn't it?
If I was anyone at the club I'd be asking Phil for your IP address and checking you out because let's be honest you have been making some extraordinary comments about Garry (and his wife) since February now.

Very very alarming.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:05 - Oct 30 with 1893 viewsperchrockjack

But I don't ,thankfully live in London suburbia , the places where people go to extreme lengths to avoid speaking to their fellow man and the main topic of conversation is house prices.

Anyway, it ll be fries to you..

I ve not had home made chips cooked in lard since me nan ,bless her , peeled them in her pinny ( housecoat) to East Cheam knobs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:53 - Oct 30 with 1868 viewsWarwickHunt

The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:05 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

But I don't ,thankfully live in London suburbia , the places where people go to extreme lengths to avoid speaking to their fellow man and the main topic of conversation is house prices.

Anyway, it ll be fries to you..

I ve not had home made chips cooked in lard since me nan ,bless her , peeled them in her pinny ( housecoat) to East Cheam knobs

Unlike you to generalise.

I have lovely neighbours in Sheen, thanks.
You're confusing me with Tony Hancock.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:55 - Oct 30 with 1862 viewsScoobyWho

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:04 - Mar 2 by waynekerr55

I agree Daz

Yup, get off and stay off.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The first thing Monk needs to do on 13:46 - Nov 23 with 1712 viewsJackToff

The first thing Monk needs to do on 18:00 - Oct 30 by Darran

Interesting you know so much about this isn't it?
If I was anyone at the club I'd be asking Phil for your IP address and checking you out because let's be honest you have been making some extraordinary comments about Garry (and his wife) since February now.

Very very alarming.

Really what are these extrondinary comments - lets see some evidence. Shocking false accusations once again.

It was you that started this massively sexist thread - I think you will find any comments I made were far more measured and recognised her rights as an individual rather than a shackle.

The fact I correct PRJ about the length of a drive on a main road in my locality that I regularly drive and walk along, where there are a row of houses all similarly close to the pavement? I suppose if someone in my locality does a big extention and large external wall and gates right on the pavement with the house a few strides behind it it would be hard not to notice that. What is your problem.

I did not complain when Huw and his wife came and sat at the table alongside ours at a local eatery I regularly go to just before the Everton match. I did not complain when Garry stood in front of my table to have his photo taken on bonfire night. Why should I these people are my neighbours, we live in the same locality we go to similar places some of which I have been going to long before Garry ever played for us or Huw was our Chairman. In fact I studiously ignore them because I think it is nice they have space without being pestered all the time. I imagine they ignore me because they do not know me from Adam.

I imagine knowing you Darran that you have far more than my IP addresses and that is what concerns me. Strange comments like this are allowed yet a local teacher who mockingly posts a picture of a disabled child and is for ever calling others stupid and lacking intelligence is jelously guarded - now that is very concerning.

Sorry for the late reply but after you were allowed to make new disgraceful false accusations against me my ID was deleted without any word or warning presumably by the Chair of the Supporters Trust.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 13:57 - Nov 23 with 1679 viewsCatullus

The first thing Monk needs to do on 13:46 - Nov 23 by JackToff

Really what are these extrondinary comments - lets see some evidence. Shocking false accusations once again.

It was you that started this massively sexist thread - I think you will find any comments I made were far more measured and recognised her rights as an individual rather than a shackle.

The fact I correct PRJ about the length of a drive on a main road in my locality that I regularly drive and walk along, where there are a row of houses all similarly close to the pavement? I suppose if someone in my locality does a big extention and large external wall and gates right on the pavement with the house a few strides behind it it would be hard not to notice that. What is your problem.

I did not complain when Huw and his wife came and sat at the table alongside ours at a local eatery I regularly go to just before the Everton match. I did not complain when Garry stood in front of my table to have his photo taken on bonfire night. Why should I these people are my neighbours, we live in the same locality we go to similar places some of which I have been going to long before Garry ever played for us or Huw was our Chairman. In fact I studiously ignore them because I think it is nice they have space without being pestered all the time. I imagine they ignore me because they do not know me from Adam.

I imagine knowing you Darran that you have far more than my IP addresses and that is what concerns me. Strange comments like this are allowed yet a local teacher who mockingly posts a picture of a disabled child and is for ever calling others stupid and lacking intelligence is jelously guarded - now that is very concerning.

Sorry for the late reply but after you were allowed to make new disgraceful false accusations against me my ID was deleted without any word or warning presumably by the Chair of the Supporters Trust.

Whilst I agree with Daz that her twitter post wasn't in the best judgement, how can you say this thread is sexist?
It's nothing to do with her. It's purely about her venting her anger on social media. We all know that anyone at the Swans (who is higher up than stewards or gatemen) will find themselves in the media spotlight and will sometimes come in for criticism.
It's usually best not to reply. But if you have to, make a considered reply through official channels.
Going on social media and having a rant will rarely have a good outcome.

On the accusations against you, I would agree, lets see the evidence!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:41 - Nov 23 with 1552 viewsScoobyWho

The first thing Monk needs to do on 13:57 - Nov 23 by Catullus

Whilst I agree with Daz that her twitter post wasn't in the best judgement, how can you say this thread is sexist?
It's nothing to do with her. It's purely about her venting her anger on social media. We all know that anyone at the Swans (who is higher up than stewards or gatemen) will find themselves in the media spotlight and will sometimes come in for criticism.
It's usually best not to reply. But if you have to, make a considered reply through official channels.

This has to be planet swans longest delayed reaction on record.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:44 - Nov 23 with 1548 viewsexiledclaseboy

There are some on here with serious issues.

Poll: Tory leader

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:49 - Nov 23 with 1521 viewsDarran

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:44 - Nov 23 by exiledclaseboy

I think Spratty needs counselling.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:54 - Nov 23 with 1502 viewsskippyjack

Allegedly Modou Barrow was in that letter sent to Monks house.. the guy who posted it was genius!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The first thing Monk needs to do on 21:56 - Nov 23 with 1313 viewsDewi1jack

You're just jealous the voices talk to me and not to you

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 22:14 - Nov 23 with 1267 viewsJackToff

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:49 - Nov 23 by Darran

I think Spratty needs counselling.

Come on Darran make good on your false accusations.

Counselling wasn't that what you said your psych recommeded for your anger issues. Too much of a busmans hol for me but thanks for thinking of me.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 22:19 - Nov 23 with 1254 viewsJackToff

Indeed but forgive them they know not what they do
The first thing Monk needs to do on 22:40 - Nov 23 with 1212 viewsJackToff

The first thing Monk needs to do on 13:57 - Nov 23 by Catullus

I agree with your view on this as I also agreed in the thread. What I did not agree with was the sexist attitude of the thread opener treating Lexy as a chattle - the responsibility of her partner. i.e. Monk should get her off Twitter. The point is she is not a minor under Garry's guidance - she is an adult who makes her own decisions and it is she who decides if she posts or not. Her decision may have not been a good one and the Tweets inappropriate in the opinion of many - however it is her decision to make if and what she Tweets not Garry's.

Hence my point that totally contrary to Darrans asssertions if anyone it was he making inappropriate comments. Mine were very limited and much more considered and respectful than his and those of many others yet he accuses me of behaving inappropriately. Of course Darran has his own strange little behaviour patterns which he is more than welcome to so long as he avoids outrageously slandering others.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 23:42 - Nov 23 with 1157 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:54 - Nov 23 by skippyjack

Allegedly Modou Barrow was in that letter sent to Monks house.. the guy who posted it was genius!

Poor fella, all the senior pros get picked up fom the airport.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 23:54 - Nov 23 with 1142 viewsStarsky

The first thing Monk needs to do on 23:42 - Nov 23 by NeiltheTaylor

Poor fella, all the senior pros get picked up fom the airport.

When they told him he was going first class, I think he might have assumed it wasn't by post.

It's just the internet, init.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 00:23 - Nov 24 with 1115 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The first thing Monk needs to do on 23:54 - Nov 23 by Starsky

When they told him he was going first class, I think he might have assumed it wasn't by post.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 01:42 - Nov 24 with 1088 viewsdameedna

One thing is for sure, this season is going to be very big for Barrow. Nobody cares about a couple locals arguing over a letter. What is concerning is burglary. The comments on Garry 'getting his wife off Twitter' are sexist but harmless to be fair and not the main point. A wife should not discuss the club in the press or social media without Garry's express consent.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 08:44 - Nov 24 with 1021 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The first thing Monk needs to do on 01:42 - Nov 24 by dameedna

One thing is for sure, this season is going to be very big for Barrow. Nobody cares about a couple locals arguing over a letter. What is concerning is burglary. The comments on Garry 'getting his wife off Twitter' are sexist but harmless to be fair and not the main point. A wife should not discuss the club in the press or social media without Garry's express consent.

She shouldn't full stop!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The first thing Monk needs to do on 10:26 - Nov 24 with 977 viewsCatullus

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:41 - Nov 23 by ScoobyWho

This has to be planet swans longest delayed reaction on record.

I don't look on here as often as I used to, and I rarely look at the dates of posts.

There will probably be plenty more delayed reactions fro me, get used to it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The first thing Monk needs to do on 19:52 - Nov 24 with 871 viewsperchrockjack

Interesting when you look back on posts after a fee weeks.

Chrissy wanting to meet me has given me hope for the future and hope we can make it Saturday.

I ll have my brave and beautiful missus with me but she ll allow me 5mins with him .

Shame of the year is Warwick and I not consumating a former internet friendship but we all move on.

Suppose we can all think back and recoil about some of the crap we ve all posted..that s all..of us
What im not fookn avingbis us eating chips 3times a week .

Peace

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024