Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first thing Monk needs to do 19:03 - Mar 2 with 13568 viewsDarran

Is get his wife off Twitter.
Very unprofessional.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The first thing Monk needs to do on 15:47 - Mar 3 with 1271 viewsPlasticman

Here's how I see it:

"miss monk" having a go on twitter is just bad.

First of all, imagine for a second that it was not Monk, with his longtime history with the club, but a random manager whose partner had a go at the fans in the club he was managing. It's not exactly stuff that yells "job security" to participate in building up a hostile relationship with the fans like this.

Second, if Monk is serious about a manager future (and considered the courses he's taken, I believe he is) she needs to get used to her partner getting flak from random fans for his dispositions. It's, for better or worse, part of the parcel of being a manager.

So really, she's helping no-one by making public comments like that, least of all Monk.

While it's well-known I think it was a wrong decision to make the manager swap, in this case I think Monk would be better served by his partner being less public with her negative opinions towards certain people.

Plastic since 2012

The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:14 - Mar 3 with 1235 viewsMrSwerve

Some people are bloody thick.

If Monk's misses doesn't think that a manager of a Premier League club will get a huge amount of stick every week, she is extremely naïve.

Also, as her partner is on 'probation' at the moment, she would be bloody stupid to be mouthing off in public regarding his job. If Monk hasn't told her to delete her account/log off for good yet, he needs his head sorting too.

A job as public as this will get a huge amount of criticism. He isn't managing a Sunday League team here. If you don't like the insults, criticism and some of the horrible things aimed at you, log off and stay away. If there was something directed towards their family/home/kids (i.e. non-footballing stuff) I could understand...but this isn't the case.

Stinks of celeb culture.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:23 - Mar 3 with 1223 viewsRancid

Sounds to me like she wears the trousers in that house.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:29 - Mar 3 with 1207 viewsApeShit

The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:23 - Mar 3 by Rancid

Sounds to me like she wears the trousers in that house.

She's really the one behind all these strange substitutions!
The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:38 - Mar 3 with 1189 viewsRancid

The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:29 - Mar 3 by ApeShit

She's really the one behind all these strange substitutions!

She seems to be the only one defending them.Seriously though.I don't do Twitter but how does the likes of Coleen Rooney, who I think might be on Twitter take all the obvious hatred towards her husband? We never seem to hear stories about her reacting in this way, or maybe we do and I'm just not aware of it.Anyway, Mrs Monk needs to come off it if her husband wants any credibility as a manager if she's reacting like this and Monk needs to tell her to get the f**k off there.

She's gone berserk on there before, understandably too.But when we draw to Palace and she's lashing out like a wounded tiger then it's time to reel her in.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:45 - Mar 3 with 1169 viewsApeShit

The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:38 - Mar 3 by Rancid

She seems to be the only one defending them.Seriously though.I don't do Twitter but how does the likes of Coleen Rooney, who I think might be on Twitter take all the obvious hatred towards her husband? We never seem to hear stories about her reacting in this way, or maybe we do and I'm just not aware of it.Anyway, Mrs Monk needs to come off it if her husband wants any credibility as a manager if she's reacting like this and Monk needs to tell her to get the f**k off there.

She's gone berserk on there before, understandably too.But when we draw to Palace and she's lashing out like a wounded tiger then it's time to reel her in.

I totally agree, its not a good look for anyone involved.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:49 - Oct 30 with 983 viewsSpratty

Bump - as recently mentioned - interesting to see how opinions change quite dramatically
The first thing Monk needs to do on 16:56 - Oct 30 with 967 viewsperchrockjack

Lot of it is sheer jealousy.
I don't exactly like the Rooneys but a chum of mine met them at a wedding held on the Wirral and they were both fine.
Its also the case that Colleen spends a lot of time doing charitable work and Rooney is well aquainted with kids who have illnesses and/or disabilities. He s raised serious money unpublicised whichof course sticks in the craw of the pitiful pieces of trash out there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:01 - Oct 30 with 957 views_

Hahahahahahahahahaahhahaah

This is hilarious!!

Top work Spratts...

(What a fool he is)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:05 - Oct 30 with 945 viewsDarran

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:01 - Oct 30 by _

This is hilarious!!

Top work Spratts...

(What a fool he is)

You are aware that someone went around her house when she was there with three small children yeah?

Mind you I don't suppose you do being the second biggest c*nt on here.

Seriously I had a text about the thread on here about Fath & DYSS not posting less than 30 minutes ago it ended with "it's a shame Spratty and T2C didn't f*ck off" FACT

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:13 - Oct 30 with 925 views_

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:05 - Oct 30 by Darran

You are aware that someone went around her house when she was there with three small children yeah?

Seriously I had a text about the thread on here about Fath & DYSS not posting less than 30 minutes ago it ended with "it's a shame Spratty and T2C didn't f*ck off" FACT

You'll be next

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:16 - Oct 30 with 910 viewsDarran

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:13 - Oct 30 by _

You'll be next

I'm not in the top three sorry.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:25 - Oct 30 with 905 viewsWarwickHunt

Receiving something addressed to your partner through the letterbox can be terrifying when there are small children around , fair play. How does she manage when the postman comes?

F*ck me - it wasn't a death threat...
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:37 - Oct 30 with 873 viewsVetchitBack

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:25 - Oct 30 by WarwickHunt

Receiving something addressed to your partner through the letterbox can be terrifying when there are small children around , fair play. How does she manage when the postman comes?

If you look at the event in isolation then your comment is fair but I think many are thinking along the lines of "If someone reacts as bizarrely as this when we're sixth in the Premier League what's he/she going to do when something bad happens?"

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:39 - Oct 30 with 863 viewsSpratty

Dear me I will need to go and lie down in a darkened room absolutely gutted.

You know what they say - there is no such thing as bad publicity

Lexy could have told you that
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:40 - Oct 30 with 861 viewsWarwickHunt

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:37 - Oct 30 by VetchitBack

If you look at the event in isolation then your comment is fair but I think many are thinking along the lines of "If someone reacts as bizarrely as this when we're sixth in the Premier League what's he/she going to do when something bad happens?"

Write another letter but more strongly worded?
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:42 - Oct 30 with 849 viewsDarran

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:25 - Oct 30 by WarwickHunt

i have no idea if it was posted through the letterbox to be honest so I'm not going to comment.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:42 - Oct 30 with 849 viewsSpratty

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:37 - Oct 30 by VetchitBack

Get the address of thne ew manager I suppose so he can give him a few timely tips before it is too late.

ooops WH beat me to it - nowt like an open goal
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 17:46]
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:45 - Oct 30 with 834 viewsWarwickHunt

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:42 - Oct 30 by Darran

i have no idea if it was posted through the letterbox to be honest so I'm not going to comment.

If it had been attached to a brick and put through the window you'd have a point.

I think that would have made the Tw@tter outburst somehow though.

Perhaps a pigeon delivered it?
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:49 - Oct 30 with 811 viewsDarran

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:45 - Oct 30 by WarwickHunt

If it had been attached to a brick and put through the window you'd have a point.

I think that would have made the Tw@tter outburst somehow though.

Perhaps a pigeon delivered it?

I haven't seen a mention of delivery so I don't know perhaps someone knocked on the door,I honestly don't know.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:50 - Oct 30 with 795 viewsSpratty

Christmas is coming - perhaps the chimney

god help Santa if he tries the same
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:52 - Oct 30 with 788 viewsperchrockjack

Ask yourself how you d react without internet bravado.

if I had a long drive and some kunt I don't know is walking down it, I want to know who he is ,what he wants and when he s gonna go.

I make a point of treating everyone who comes down my drive with suspicion.
Monks missus would have been better advised to empty the chip pan on him,although that would assume the Monks made home made chips which to me is stupid as chip pans kill in the wrong hands.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:53 - Oct 30 with 784 viewsWarwickHunt

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:49 - Oct 30 by Darran

I haven't seen a mention of delivery so I don't know perhaps someone knocked on the door,I honestly don't know.

Why would a neighbour knocking on her door (which I doubt anyway) scare small children?

I think Oscar Pistorius has hacked your account, mush.
The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:54 - Oct 30 with 782 views_

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:52 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

if I had a long drive and some kunt I don't know is walking down it, I want to know who he is ,what he wants and when he s gonna go.

Monks missus would have been better advised to empty the chip pan on him,although that would assume the Monks made home made chips which to me is stupid as chip pans kill in the wrong hands.

You're a right fool sometimes and the stuff you post is disgusting.

I'd like to meet you face to face without any internet bravado.... and before you bleat any more, not for violence.

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:57 - Oct 30 with 844 viewsSpratty

The first thing Monk needs to do on 17:52 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

His "drive" is about the length of a car if that and given his high gates and wall his postbox must be attached to one of them fronting on the public pavement (same place you would post a letter from with Royal Mail).

But good story - enjoy the chips
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024