Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico at Cheltenham today 20:20 - Mar 11 with 23263 viewsDarran

Worth a thread on it's own.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:49 - Mar 12 with 1497 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:46 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe we were sleepwalking towards relegation under Laudrup. It is why I began posting on this forum so frequently, to hopefully get people to wake up to the realisation that we were in free fall.

So what's the answer?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:56 - Mar 12 with 1478 viewsOldjack

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:46 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe we were sleepwalking towards relegation under Laudrup. It is why I began posting on this forum so frequently, to hopefully get people to wake up to the realisation that we were in free fall.

Monks is doing fine when you take everything we've been through of late

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:57 - Mar 12 with 1472 viewsPlasticman

Chico at Cheltenham today on 16:24 - Mar 12 by Darran

Pathetic isn't it?
No proof of anything but adamant it happened.

Reminds of you in that way I guess ;)

As for the 2nd cardiff game, you are just talking out of wishfull thinking.

If there is anything I've noticed about Laudrup, it's that he is adaptive and learns from mistakes. The first game was, as Curtis stated in an interview before the game, all about not loosing rather than winning. We all saw what happened there, including Laudrup. I'm confident he would have taken that experience in consideration when laying out tacs for the game.

In regards to Monk, he's stated to the press he's only thinking about one game at a time, and it showed all too clearly when the fixtures was congested.

I see some people think the swans are 'playing better' now. I disagree. I just see a team that is told to "get at 'em" while tactics, proper subs and long term planning is taking a back seat with results to show. I guess in that regard we have a difference of the british mentality versus continental, if you want to.

I hope Monk learns, and learns fast, that he needs to think longer ahead and that his subs gets improved, cause I am certainly not impressed by his acomplishments so far.

Plastic since 2012

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:57 - Mar 12 with 1472 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:49 - Mar 12 by Darran

So what's the answer?

As I am not on the board of the club and as I am not 'in the know' regarding what managers were shortlisted and who were available, it would be difficult to say. I fully believe there was a better short term option than Monk available though.

To answer oldjacks question, Jose Mourinho could probably have steered us clear of relegation. Pep Guardiola would have likely done so too.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:00 - Mar 12 with 1468 viewsDr_Winston

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:57 - Mar 12 by Plasticman

If there is anything I've noticed about Laudrup, it's that he is adaptive and learns from mistakes. The first game was, as Curtis stated in an interview before the game, all about not loosing rather than winning. We all saw what happened there, including Laudrup. I'm confident he would have taken that experience in consideration when laying out tacs for the game.

In regards to Monk, he's stated to the press he's only thinking about one game at a time, and it showed all too clearly when the fixtures was congested.

I see some people think the swans are 'playing better' now. I disagree. I just see a team that is told to "get at 'em" while tactics, proper subs and long term planning is taking a back seat with results to show. I guess in that regard we have a difference of the british mentality versus continental, if you want to.

I hope Monk learns, and learns fast, that he needs to think longer ahead and that his subs gets improved, cause I am certainly not impressed by his acomplishments so far.

"If there is anything I've noticed about Laudrup, it's that he is adaptive and learns from mistakes"

After the best part of a year watching him try to shoehorn in an attacking midfielder as a striker to the complete detriment of both the team and the player himself, I beg to differ.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:19 - Mar 12 with 1437 viewsOldjack

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:57 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As I am not on the board of the club and as I am not 'in the know' regarding what managers were shortlisted and who were available, it would be difficult to say. I fully believe there was a better short term option than Monk available though.

To answer oldjacks question, Jose Mourinho could probably have steered us clear of relegation. Pep Guardiola would have likely done so too.

You've been watching to much TV football ,those guys are are dealing with the best there is ,yes they know what they're doing but having those sorts of players helps them enormously of that there is no doubt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:22 - Mar 12 with 1430 viewsPlasticman

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:00 - Mar 12 by Dr_Winston

"If there is anything I've noticed about Laudrup, it's that he is adaptive and learns from mistakes"

After the best part of a year watching him try to shoehorn in an attacking midfielder as a striker to the complete detriment of both the team and the player himself, I beg to differ.

If it hadn't been for the fact that Michu was doing enough as an attacker to get called up for spain, of all nations, to play in that position, you might have had more of a point

I remember Laudrup refusing to play under the danish national coach because he felt that the tactics employed by the coach at the time were too defensive. After the national team won the eurocup using those defensive tactics he reconciled with the coach again. Looking at some of the matches we had under him, especially chelsea in the cup semis, it's clear he took the lesson to heart he learned back then.

Plastic since 2012

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:27 - Mar 12 with 1418 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:22 - Mar 12 by Plasticman

If it hadn't been for the fact that Michu was doing enough as an attacker to get called up for spain, of all nations, to play in that position, you might have had more of a point

I remember Laudrup refusing to play under the danish national coach because he felt that the tactics employed by the coach at the time were too defensive. After the national team won the eurocup using those defensive tactics he reconciled with the coach again. Looking at some of the matches we had under him, especially chelsea in the cup semis, it's clear he took the lesson to heart he learned back then.

Yep that sounds like Laudrup thinking of himself.

Login to get fewer ads

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:39 - Mar 12 with 1390 viewsItchySphincter

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:57 - Mar 12 by Plasticman

"I see some people think the swans are 'playing better' now. I disagree. "

Mental, absolutely mental.

Get back to FM son, leave the real football to the grown ups.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:39 - Mar 12 with 1388 viewsSwanjack10

Chico at Cheltenham today on 17:38 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you suggesting I am not the real Dwight Yorke?

Old username"jamiecarragheriscrap"am I correct?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:40 - Mar 12 with 1384 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:39 - Mar 12 by Swanjack10

Old username"jamiecarragheriscrap"am I correct?

No.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:01 - Mar 12 with 1348 viewsSwanjack10

Gobble laudrup, bacon bender why report abuse, cant see him banning himself

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:09 - Mar 12 with 1331 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:01 - Mar 12 by Swanjack10

Gobble laudrup, bacon bender why report abuse, cant see him banning himself

It's true though,I'm more than happy for the Danes to be here I even unbanned one that another mod banned a couple of weeks ago but if they're going to go on and on about Loudstrop they can all leave.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:23 - Mar 12 with 1302 viewsSwanjack10

Chico at Cheltenham today on 18:40 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No.

Whatever happened to jcic , another guess liam12345, what was your last user name then gums?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:29 - Mar 12 with 1289 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:23 - Mar 12 by Swanjack10

Whatever happened to jcic , another guess liam12345, what was your last user name then gums?

DwightYorkeSuperstar. Yours?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:33 - Mar 12 with 1279 viewsSwanjack10

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:29 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

DwightYorkeSuperstar. Yours?

The same, sorry cant remember dwss, cocky lil fuk arent you dimi

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:36 - Mar 12 with 1273 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:33 - Mar 12 by Swanjack10

The same, sorry cant remember dwss, cocky lil fuk arent you dimi

What have I done to give you the idea that I am cocky? Also keep swearing at me and I will report your post.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:45 - Mar 12 with 1251 viewsSwanjack10

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:36 - Mar 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What have I done to give you the idea that I am cocky? Also keep swearing at me and I will report your post.

accept my apologies sir, dont put me before the planetswans magistrates

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:53 - Mar 12 with 1241 viewsSpratty

Darran will you stop psudo racial abusive crap - and anyone that supports it pity you.

Leave it to the adults? - would have to find one first

So the site run by the Chair of the supporters trust finds such abuse of supporters acceptable - what a joke.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:54 - Mar 12 with 1235 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:53 - Mar 12 by Spratty

Darran will you stop psudo racial abusive crap - and anyone that supports it pity you.

So the site run by the Chair of the supporters trust finds such abuse of supporters acceptable - what a joke.

Oh f*ck off will you're another one of them you've only replied because you're Laudyboy yourself move on FFS.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:00 - Mar 12 with 1233 viewsSwanjack10

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:53 - Mar 12 by Spratty

You including me because I found his comments funny? Lighthearted humour, thats all it is, if it seriously offended you sorry im hardcore, fuk mek

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:04 - Mar 12 with 1225 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 19:54 - Mar 12 by Darran

Oh f*ck off will you're another one of them you've only replied because you're Laudyboy yourself move on FFS.

I have replied because racial abuse is disguising and it is a disgrace that a site run by the Chair of the supporters trust not only allows this but positively leads by example.

Perhaps we should put that in the programme. Maybe I will speak to Huw the next time I see him see if he supports it or thinks we should kick it out.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:09 - Mar 12 with 1215 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:04 - Mar 12 by Spratty

I have replied because racial abuse is disguising and it is a disgrace that a site run by the Chair of the supporters trust not only allows this but positively leads by example.

Perhaps we should put that in the programme. Maybe I will speak to Huw the next time I see him see if he supports it or thinks we should kick it out.

Yeah and at the same time bore the f*cking tits off him about your undying love for Loudstrop like you've bored the f*cking tits of us on here with it for the last few weeks.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:20 - Mar 12 with 1196 viewsSpratty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:09 - Mar 12 by Darran

Yeah and at the same time bore the f*cking tits off him about your undying love for Loudstrop like you've bored the f*cking tits of us on here with it for the last few weeks.

Oh I am cut to the quick by your witty riposte

If you don't like it don't read it or ban me for complaining of racial abuse

Us Darren - what did Shakey call them your group of assorted Stockholm syndrome suffers surely you have better things to do than discuss how boring I am - no - of course not. Grow up man
Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:23 - Mar 12 with 1660 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 20:20 - Mar 12 by Spratty

Oh I am cut to the quick by your witty riposte

If you don't like it don't read it or ban me for complaining of racial abuse

Us Darren - what did Shakey call them your group of assorted Stockholm syndrome suffers surely you have better things to do than discuss how boring I am - no - of course not. Grow up man

It wasn't meant as a witty riposte its a fact and I don't believe in banning people so you're lucky or unlucky in your case.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024