Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico at Cheltenham today 20:20 - Mar 11 with 23270 viewsDarran

Worth a thread on it's own.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:20 - Mar 14 with 1961 viewsScoobyWho

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:15 - Mar 14 by Darran

It was a reference to bacon,I bet you're one of those that wants opposition fans at games banned for life for singing sheep shaggers,go away.

No, I just want people to realise what is offensive and when they don't see it, or take it up a level, they get the very direct action that they deserve for being racist cu nts.

Don't be a silly boy, and stop defending your racism.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:22 - Mar 14 with 1954 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:20 - Mar 14 by ScoobyWho

No, I just want people to realise what is offensive and when they don't see it, or take it up a level, they get the very direct action that they deserve for being racist cu nts.

Don't be a silly boy, and stop defending your racism.

Run along now Petal.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:23 - Mar 14 with 1946 viewsSwanzay

I can imaging Mastermind now.

Name?

Darran Prosser

Occupation?

Sending out team sheets and programmes out to Denmark

Your chosen subject

The Danes and Bullshite 2012/2014

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:24 - Mar 14 with 1937 viewsScoobyWho

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:22 - Mar 14 by Darran

Run along now Petal.

Don't worry mate, i will.

As a moderator on here who condones homophobic and racist comments and then belittles people who challenge him, i think its time you had an education.

Enjoy.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:26 - Mar 14 with 1924 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:24 - Mar 14 by ScoobyWho

Don't worry mate, i will.

As a moderator on here who condones homophobic and racist comments and then belittles people who challenge him, i think its time you had an education.

Enjoy.

Tell the boys down the steelworks,bye.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 11:35 - Mar 14 with 1902 viewsZut_Alors

Chico's coat is certainly a provocative subject...
Chico at Cheltenham today on 22:57 - Mar 14 with 1760 viewsLiberty

Heres one of them Darr.

You must be proud

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 22:58 - Mar 14 with 1758 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 22:57 - Mar 14 by Liberty

Heres one of them Darr.

You must be proud

Very.

Login to get fewer ads

Chico at Cheltenham today on 23:17 - Mar 14 with 1727 viewsLiberty

Chico at Cheltenham today on 22:58 - Mar 14 by Darran

Very.

Why do you attack gay people in some threads and defend them in others Darr ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 08:31 - Mar 15 with 1671 viewsGowerjack

Anyway...

Back to sartorial matters.

Wilf wins the prize for best dressed man,he has nailed the seventies pimp look to a tee,in fact I understand Starsky & Hutch are at the Liberty today looking for a tip off.....

Honourable mention to "little" Leon Britton but Ken is asking if he can have his clothes back as Barbie is giving him a rough time about his sitting around in his pants.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Chico at Cheltenham today on 10:03 - Nov 23 with 1443 viewsJackToff

Racism is a terrible thing
Chico at Cheltenham today on 10:18 - Nov 23 with 1405 viewsJackToff

Any comment on this abuse Darran

Or perhaps from Phil who totally ignored the reported abuse and lets this post remain - not ony that the poster it was made about was then banned for a period by the person that abused him.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:00 - Nov 23 with 1265 viewsDafyddHuw

Chico at Cheltenham today on 10:03 - Nov 23 by JackToff

Racism is a terrible thing

You don't understand the meaning of the word "racism". Gays aren't a race. I think you mean homophobia.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:45 - Nov 23 with 1205 viewsJackToff

Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:00 - Nov 23 by DafyddHuw

You don't understand the meaning of the word "racism". Gays aren't a race. I think you mean homophobia.

Thanks - agree re the homephobia but I think you will find it is legally racist as well given it was using racial stereo types (and certainly not for the first time) against Danish posters. I agree the Danes are not considered a separate race but are an ethnic group and according to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination.

As described earlier in the thread:

Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial.

According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination

So Darran's repeated abuse of the Danish posters may be described as what is commonly called Racial Discrimination. More especially in his role as mod this can be seen as Inciting Racial Hatred. This is also supported by the site owner who is the Chair of the Swansea City FC Supporters trust. Unfortunately he supports such Racial Abuse and overtly mocks any attempts to report this as abuse in complete abrogation of his duty of care as website owner.

Pitiful as such troglodyte behaviour is, it is totally unacceptable.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:48 - Nov 23 with 1186 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:45 - Nov 23 by JackToff

Thanks - agree re the homephobia but I think you will find it is legally racist as well given it was using racial stereo types (and certainly not for the first time) against Danish posters. I agree the Danes are not considered a separate race but are an ethnic group and according to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination.

As described earlier in the thread:

Racism and racial discrimination are often used to describe discrimination on an ethnic or cultural basis, independent of whether these differences are described as racial.

According to the United Nations convention, there is no distinction between the terms racial discrimination and ethnic discrimination

So Darran's repeated abuse of the Danish posters may be described as what is commonly called Racial Discrimination. More especially in his role as mod this can be seen as Inciting Racial Hatred. This is also supported by the site owner who is the Chair of the Swansea City FC Supporters trust. Unfortunately he supports such Racial Abuse and overtly mocks any attempts to report this as abuse in complete abrogation of his duty of care as website owner.

Pitiful as such troglodyte behaviour is, it is totally unacceptable.

Go away you sad pr*ck.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:59 - Nov 23 with 1158 viewsJackToff

Chico at Cheltenham today on 12:48 - Nov 23 by Darran

Go away you sad pr*ck.

You go away Darran or go crying to your pal again what is sad is you accusing others of things that you excel at.

But please never say this site represents Swansea City when long term and regular supporters and Trust Members are banned by the site owner and Trust Chairman without breaking any rules and without any warning whilst you are making all sorts of totally false accusations against me and suggesting my IP be given up (not that I give a toss) when a Swansea teacher who used an image of a disabled child in a mocking way and regularly calls others stupid and of lower intelligence is roundly protected. Honestly it's getting like the BBC.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:05 - Nov 23 with 1143 viewsDarran

Just go away you total tw*t.

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:10 - Nov 23 with 1129 viewsDTSS19

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:05 - Nov 23 by Darran

Just go away you total tw*t.

Is it because of your disability you act like a complete bellend on here? Safe in the knowledge that you can abuse people online and they wouldn't dare attack a disabled person in public.

In your own words Darran...you're a total tw*t.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:23 - Nov 23 with 1101 viewsDarran

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:10 - Nov 23 by DTSS19

Is it because of your disability you act like a complete bellend on here? Safe in the knowledge that you can abuse people online and they wouldn't dare attack a disabled person in public.

In your own words Darran...you're a total tw*t.

Yes of course that'll be it,some pr*ck bumps a thread from March 11th,that's right March 11th to have a go and I'm a total tw*t.
You crack on mate. 👍

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:58 - Nov 23 with 1056 viewsJackToff

Chico at Cheltenham today on 13:23 - Nov 23 by Darran

Yes of course that'll be it,some pr*ck bumps a thread from March 11th,that's right March 11th to have a go and I'm a total tw*t.
You crack on mate. 👍

But you were going back further than that in you claims against another poster without providing any proof.

I did not realise you had been rehabiliated from your racism in the last 6 months such you could now make unsupported claims against others.

Get help Darran.
Chico at Cheltenham today on 14:04 - Nov 23 with 1042 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Are there any Danes left here? I thought they'd all followed their lover boy to the desert mercenary league?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024