Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... 23:41 - Apr 5 with 20300 viewsGowerjack

I beleive we will be relegated next season.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 18:59 - Apr 7 with 1436 viewsSpratty

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 18:13 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I don't think you have it quite right Darren, I think it should be
"you support MICHAEL LAUDRUP and swansea city", because I am sure he is an SCFC fan, but his first love is ML.

Thank you for your informed analysis as you are a self proclaimed non supporter I value your opinion as a consummate poster and an objective view

I realise my saying "My sincere hope is that fairness prevails." is seen by the rational as wicked subversion and speaking out against the Oberführer so perhaps you can help.

Just testing how far our moral ineptitude should go to be classed as a full first line supporter. If a member of the board had murdered ML (and lets face it anyone who is not giving it full facetime in the technical area deserves all they get). Should we

a. cover for him

b. help him dispose of the body

c. assist with the disposal of any witnesses

What if Monk or Ash were the victims or the complex situation where one Board member murders another?

Should we include these as FAQ in Planet Swans T&C
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:06 - Apr 7 with 1416 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 21:48 - Apr 6 by C_jack

No, it's not.

What manager would do it? name some

I could name several... but I personally wouldn't have any of them.

Alan Curbishley (already publically stated that there is a niche market for this)

Ray Wilkins (taken several clubs out of their division... cough)

Harry Redknapp ... he could deffo increase our squad to approx 50 players

John Toshack ... Oeerr

It's just the internet, init.

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:06 - Apr 7 with 1416 viewsblaine_scfc

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 18:58 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

How long can we keep having the "Poor Laudrup" debate for? F*ck me pink, he's gone, get the f*ck over it. I didn't agree with the sacking at the time but what exactly is the point of continually going over the same old thing? He's no longer Swansea City manager, we are all (at least ostensibly) Swansea City fans. Why are some so hung up on how he was treated when none of us knows the facts? I can understand the Danes being narked and as predicted most of them have f*cked off now anyway but the rest of you? Get the f*ck over it.

What's your opinion on next manager ECB? Monk? Or still sitting on the fence to see what happens?
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:07 - Apr 7 with 1413 viewsexiledclaseboy

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:06 - Apr 7 by blaine_scfc

What's your opinion on next manager ECB? Monk? Or still sitting on the fence to see what happens?

Not at all. Monk wouldn't be my choice but I think he'll get it regardless.

Poll: Tory leader

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:09 - Apr 7 with 1402 viewsDarran

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 18:58 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

How long can we keep having the "Poor Laudrup" debate for? F*ck me pink, he's gone, get the f*ck over it. I didn't agree with the sacking at the time but what exactly is the point of continually going over the same old thing? He's no longer Swansea City manager, we are all (at least ostensibly) Swansea City fans. Why are some so hung up on how he was treated when none of us knows the facts? I can understand the Danes being narked and as predicted most of them have f*cked off now anyway but the rest of you? Get the f*ck over it.

Innit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:11 - Apr 7 with 1393 viewsSpratty

Absolutely agree so why do people keep bringing him up check the thread back wasn't me

Whenever would simply hoping fairness prevails make you subversive / ostensible

BTW who said "poor Laudrup"

"As predicted" - ever heard of a self fulfilling prophecy
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:13 - Apr 7 with 1382 viewsWarwickHunt

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:06 - Apr 7 by Starsky

I could name several... but I personally wouldn't have any of them.

Alan Curbishley (already publically stated that there is a niche market for this)

Ray Wilkins (taken several clubs out of their division... cough)

Harry Redknapp ... he could deffo increase our squad to approx 50 players

John Toshack ... Oeerr

Kevin Cullis.
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:17 - Apr 7 with 1369 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 10:54 - Apr 7 by paulv2k4

This is what i was trying to get at. Recruit another expensive manager and we could well spend another large sum on dismissal.

i think we will find another gem of a manager. I was/still am secretly hoping that's monk though.

Something in between we need for next season.

Don't want a Sousa/Laudrup big name

Don't want In house promoted player or first time manager from another club (for next season)

Someone like Rossler would be ideal.

Login to get fewer ads

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:18 - Apr 7 with 1364 viewsDarran

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:11 - Apr 7 by Spratty

Absolutely agree so why do people keep bringing him up check the thread back wasn't me

Whenever would simply hoping fairness prevails make you subversive / ostensible

BTW who said "poor Laudrup"

"As predicted" - ever heard of a self fulfilling prophecy

Yeah it wasn't you that brought him up in the other thread either.

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:19 - Apr 7 with 1361 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:13 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Kevin Cullis.

That might work. Monk could do the half time talk... oh hang on...

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:21 - Apr 7 with 1346 viewsmonmouth

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 18:52 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

"We owe it to Monk?" - I'm f*cking speechless.

Safe choice? Compared to Coco The F*cking Clown I suppose he is.

LMAO

I'm not 100% sure Warwick, but I'm starting to get the feeling that you are not entirely in favour of Monk getting the job.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:23 - Apr 7 with 1341 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 11:01 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

which was a crass way of acting

But it did put a big grin on your face when it happened

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:36 - Apr 7 with 1309 views3swan

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:23 - Apr 7 by Starsky

But it did put a big grin on your face when it happened

Thinking of the managers under the current board

Addison
Cusack
Flynn
Jackett
Martinez
Sousa
Rodgers
Laudrup

Martinez & Rodgers left
Sousa left before being pushed out?
The others sacked?

What does it say about the board?

Know when to change?
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:38 - Apr 7 with 1300 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:09 - Apr 7 by Darran

Innit.

One n in init.

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:40 - Apr 7 with 1291 viewsDarran

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:38 - Apr 7 by Starsky

One n in init.

Who the f*ck are you?

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:41 - Apr 7 with 1284 viewsWarwickHunt

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:21 - Apr 7 by monmouth

LMAO

I'm not 100% sure Warwick, but I'm starting to get the feeling that you are not entirely in favour of Monk getting the job.

Very perceptive, Mon.

Seriously though, how the f*ck could someone with zero coaching or management experience be a "safe choice" for a PL team?
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:41 - Apr 7 with 1282 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:40 - Apr 7 by Darran

Who the f*ck are you?

Just a low profile poster... init

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:43 - Apr 7 with 1270 viewsDarran

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:41 - Apr 7 by Starsky

Just a low profile poster... init

Keep it that way then... innit.

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:47 - Apr 7 with 1251 viewsStarsky

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:43 - Apr 7 by Darran

Keep it that way then... innit.

It's difficult when Spratty's around to be honest

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:50 - Apr 7 with 1237 viewsDarran

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:47 - Apr 7 by Starsky

It's difficult when Spratty's around to be honest

Crack on then.

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:56 - Apr 7 with 1217 viewsmonmouth

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:41 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Very perceptive, Mon.

Seriously though, how the f*ck could someone with zero coaching or management experience be a "safe choice" for a PL team?

Pulis is probably the safest choice!

Don't know what I want any more mate, other than a better right back and safer goalkeeper. I'd like to see someone that can take us out of our comfort zone, as laudrup did for that cracking period, but I have no idea what's for the best. If I was a betting man though, I would not back against Monk. Stay up and I think he's pretty much glued on....got a strong feeling that won't end well for anyone, but I was fuming when Brodge was appointed so I know feck all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 1201 viewsJokeren1943

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 14:46 - Apr 7 by Uxbridge

Of course he is, if that's how the legal chips fall. However any Swans fan would hope he gets nothing. The interests of Swansea City and Laudrup are completely opposed, and by definition anyone supporting Laudrup is not supporting Swansea City.

What is the point of having ideals if you crap on them, if it do not suit your courses.
If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 20:09 - Apr 7 with 1189 viewsVetchitBack

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 19:41 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Very perceptive, Mon.

By the end of the season he'll have significantly more experience at managing Swansea City than any other candidate.

It would be wise to wait and see what that finish looks first and to also consider what we should expect from a squad like ours?

I just can't get my head around the "anyone but Monk and we'll be flying attitude" because it is not logical.

Congrats for having fans by the way

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 20:27 - Apr 7 with 1151 viewsWarwickHunt

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 20:09 - Apr 7 by VetchitBack

By the end of the season he'll have significantly more experience at managing Swansea City than any other candidate.

It would be wise to wait and see what that finish looks first and to also consider what we should expect from a squad like ours?

I just can't get my head around the "anyone but Monk and we'll be flying attitude" because it is not logical.

Congrats for having fans by the way

"By the end of the season he'll have significantly more experience at managing Swansea City than any other candidate."

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 21:58 - Apr 7 with 1075 viewsUxbridge

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 20:03 - Apr 7 by Jokeren1943

What is the point of having ideals if you crap on them, if it do not suit your courses.

My ideals in football are quite simple. If it's good for SCFC I'm all for it. If it isn't I'm not.

I like this idea that Laudrup was an idealist puritan. Tell me more.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024