Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peaches Geldof 18:18 - Apr 7 with 5170 viewsjackharris

Has been found dead at her home! Only 25.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2014 18:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Peaches Geldof on 11:30 - Jul 23 with 931 viewsbluenile

Peaches Geldof on 11:22 - Jul 23 by Darran

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/jul/23/peaches-geldof-was-heroin-addict-

Sad and a waste, we all get one life and should enjoy every single minute..............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Peaches Geldof on 12:37 - Jul 23 with 858 viewsperchrockjack

And you don't footnote need drugs.this kid like many others would have started off with a limitless weed.her parents bear huge blame in this

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Peaches Geldof on 13:33 - Jul 23 with 830 viewsdickythorpe

Very sad and rightly or wrongly we will no doubt come across the " i told you so" brigade. Just hope her husband takes care of the kids.
Peaches Geldof on 21:32 - Jul 23 with 752 viewsperchrockjack

We re told by drug users to butt the feck out.well this is the result of drugs.always has been.avoidable and wasn't.kids haven't a chance

Peaches Geldof on 22:29 - Jul 23 with 726 viewsCatullus

Peaches Geldof on 12:37 - Jul 23 by perchrockjack

And you don't footnote need drugs.this kid like many others would have started off with a limitless weed.her parents bear huge blame in this

I agree perch, saint Geldof has preached on at all of us over the years, but he fecked up his family, with help from the other drug addict.
If Peaches hadn't been so screwed up she would have had a very good chance at a fantastic life.
Now her children have no mother, her husband has to cope alone and I just hope he is clean and teachers the kids to stay the fook away from drugs.

She hid heroin amongst the kids things FFS!! All that tripe about how she loved her kids and how she existed just for them. When in reality she was risking their lives every day she hid that poison in the house.
I feel sorry for the kids and husband but I can only despise a parent that would put her children through this.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Peaches Geldof on 22:48 - Jul 23 with 708 viewsMrSwerve

Not a suprise really is it?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Peaches Geldof on 22:52 - Jul 23 with 704 viewsDarran

Peaches Geldof on 22:29 - Jul 23 by Catullus

I agree perch, saint Geldof has preached on at all of us over the years, but he fecked up his family, with help from the other drug addict.
If Peaches hadn't been so screwed up she would have had a very good chance at a fantastic life.
Now her children have no mother, her husband has to cope alone and I just hope he is clean and teachers the kids to stay the fook away from drugs.

She hid heroin amongst the kids things FFS!! All that tripe about how she loved her kids and how she existed just for them. When in reality she was risking their lives every day she hid that poison in the house.
I feel sorry for the kids and husband but I can only despise a parent that would put her children through this.

Personally I think you're giving Geldof too much blame,I'm not fully up to speed with his role as a father but things seemed to go downhill when his wife f*cked off with Hutchenes

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Peaches Geldof on 02:49 - Jul 24 with 652 viewsHighjack

I don't mind Bob Geldof and I'm not suggesting for a minute that he's financially benefitting for all his charity work but I do often wonder how he's so wealthy, I mean I wasn't around at the time but the Boomtown rats weren't that popular surely?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Peaches Geldof on 09:14 - Jul 24 with 614 viewsLord_Bony

He was one of the founders of Tiger Aspect production for channel 4.

When it got sold off it made many millions.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Peaches Geldof on 09:50 - Jul 24 with 599 viewsdickythorpe

Peaches Geldof on 02:49 - Jul 24 by Highjack

I don't mind Bob Geldof and I'm not suggesting for a minute that he's financially benefitting for all his charity work but I do often wonder how he's so wealthy, I mean I wasn't around at the time but the Boomtown rats weren't that popular surely?

I assumed that "Dont like Mondays" was as good as it got for the Rats. However I think his business interests made him a lot of money. I think he had money invested in TV production companies here and in Ireland.

Plus he never forked out on razors, shaving gel so he must have saved a few pounds!!
Peaches Geldof on 09:53 - Jul 24 with 596 viewsperchrockjack

Not aimed by barb at Bob specifically more the parents who were responsible for bringing her up and sorry but they do shoulder a massive blame if they used drugs so openly and they did.

Kids look to parents as role models and the Geldorf s weren't.

Maybe instead of making his millions in business he might have spent more time thinking of how his kids were brought up

Peaches Geldof on 21:44 - Jul 24 with 552 viewsCatullus

Peaches Geldof on 22:52 - Jul 23 by Darran

Personally I think you're giving Geldof too much blame,I'm not fully up to speed with his role as a father but things seemed to go downhill when his wife f*cked off with Hutchenes

And why did she leave him?

I don't know but I'll guess it wasn't because he was a fantastic husband. Or was she just a cheating cow?
Either way, she was still his daughter.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Peaches Geldof on 21:58 - Jul 24 with 539 viewsItchySphincter

Dysfunctional bunch all round and Bob certainly aint no saint. I just hope her kids get the chance of a 'normal' life.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Peaches Geldof on 22:44 - Jul 24 with 521 viewsQuakerJack

Peaches Geldof on 09:50 - Jul 24 by dickythorpe

I assumed that "Dont like Mondays" was as good as it got for the Rats. However I think his business interests made him a lot of money. I think he had money invested in TV production companies here and in Ireland.

Plus he never forked out on razors, shaving gel so he must have saved a few pounds!!

"Banana Republic, septic Isle".

Can't imagine he shifted too many copies of that in his homeland. What an arse hole.

People turn to drugs like heroin often to numb the pain of having early life experiences that some of us would find haunting. As much as I hate Geldoff, his daughter was afforded the opportunity to have a life some of us can only dream of. Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say that people need to take responsibility for their actions, especially people who have children. The whole thing's tragic.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Peaches Geldof on 09:32 - Jul 25 with 469 viewsperchrockjack

People suffer pain loss but don't turn to smack.its called self control.drugs kill.its simple so why take them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024