Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? 17:38 - Apr 14 with 1708 viewsDarran

Don't all rush to answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:40 - Apr 14 with 1160 viewsOldjack

What wrong the other banks then? ,most would be happy to be there no matter where

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:47 - Apr 14 with 1146 viewsDarran

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:40 - Apr 14 by Oldjack

What wrong the other banks then? ,most would be happy to be there no matter where

I'm taking my grandson you bell whiff and his mum is coming.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:50 - Apr 14 with 1138 viewsOldjack

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:47 - Apr 14 by Darran

I'm taking my grandson you bell whiff and his mum is coming.

yea and , grandson and mum any part of the ground ,Tea bag

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:56 - Apr 14 with 1121 viewsDarran

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:50 - Apr 14 by Oldjack

yea and , grandson and mum any part of the ground ,Tea bag

Just f*ck up isi?

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 18:11 - Apr 14 with 1102 viewsOldjack

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:56 - Apr 14 by Darran

Just f*ck up isi?

had ewe

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 18:16 - Apr 14 with 1092 viewsDarran

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 18:11 - Apr 14 by Oldjack

had ewe

You didn't.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 19:11 - Apr 14 with 1022 viewsBonjour

You after one or two Daz?
Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 19:12 - Apr 14 with 1012 viewsDarran

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 19:11 - Apr 14 by Bonjour

You after one or two Daz?

One Ry.

Login to get fewer ads

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:13 - Apr 17 with 816 viewsDarran

Cough.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:15 - Apr 17 with 813 viewsDrizzy

Why don't you try the tickets section of the forum like everyone else? Tw*t.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:21 - Apr 17 with 801 viewsDarran

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:15 - Apr 17 by Drizzy

Why don't you try the tickets section of the forum like everyone else? Tw*t.

Why don't you butt out before I ban you? C*nt

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:23 - Apr 17 with 795 viewsDrizzy

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:21 - Apr 17 by Darran

Why don't you butt out before I ban you? C*nt

You know I'll just come back. F*cking scruffy nobhead.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:25 - Apr 17 with 792 viewsDarran

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:23 - Apr 17 by Drizzy

You know I'll just come back. F*cking scruffy nobhead.

Don't spoil my thread it's about people with spare tickets that go to the Liberty to watch Swansea City play,that doesn't include you.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:35 - Apr 17 with 772 viewsDrizzy

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:25 - Apr 17 by Darran

Don't spoil my thread it's about people with spare tickets that go to the Liberty to watch Swansea City play,that doesn't include you.

Put it in the f*cking tickets section of the forum then. The football section is for people, who actually know a thing or two about the game, to discuss football. It's not for pandering c*nts like you to ask for tickets.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:37 - Apr 17 with 761 viewsJackfath

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:35 - Apr 17 by Drizzy

Put it in the f*cking tickets section of the forum then. The football section is for people, who actually know a thing or two about the game, to discuss football. It's not for pandering c*nts like you to ask for tickets.

Do you have nothing else more pressing in your life than to be bothered about a post from someone who you goad and whether it's in the wrong or right section of a football forum?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:56 - Apr 17 with 743 viewsAndy1300

back to the subject....i tried yesterday but couldnt get 1 for villa or southampton

Number 1 team in Wales

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:06 - Apr 17 with 730 viewsOldjack

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 16:37 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

Do you have nothing else more pressing in your life than to be bothered about a post from someone who you goad and whether it's in the wrong or right section of a football forum?

Oi before you fall off that high horse sarnnnnn Tea Bag would soon point it out if someone else had done it he's a kantttttttt

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:08 - Apr 17 with 721 viewsJackfath

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:06 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

Oi before you fall off that high horse sarnnnnn Tea Bag would soon point it out if someone else had done it he's a kantttttttt

No high horse Alan my crusty panted friend. I think dear Darran would simply move it with minimum fuss as he usually does, otherwise this place would be overrun with him adding threads which were not relevant.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:11 - Apr 17 with 722 viewsDrizzy

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:06 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

Can't see what Fath has posted as I have him on ignore but you're spot on, Alan.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:12 - Apr 17 with 723 viewsOldjack

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:08 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

No high horse Alan my crusty panted friend. I think dear Darran would simply move it with minimum fuss as he usually does, otherwise this place would be overrun with him adding threads which were not relevant.

Oi tomato head this belongs in the ticket department .end fuking of

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:14 - Apr 17 with 707 viewsJackfath

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:11 - Apr 17 by Drizzy

Can't see what Fath has posted as I have him on ignore but you're spot on, Alan.

Why would someone inform everyone they have a person on ignore?

How odd.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:14 - Apr 17 with 709 viewsDarran

I don't even bother moving them anymore because most people use the view posts option.
I understand you not doing that though being a bit slow like.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:15 - Apr 17 with 706 viewsJackfath

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:12 - Apr 17 by Oldjack

Oi tomato head this belongs in the ticket department .end fuking of

You need to take up this most serious of issues with the mods Al.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:15 - Apr 17 with 707 viewsDrizzy

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:14 - Apr 17 by Darran

I don't even bother moving them anymore because most people use the view posts option.
I understand you not doing that though being a bit slow like.

Lazy c*nt.

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:21 - Apr 17 with 699 viewsOldjack

Who wants to get me a west stand ticket for the Southampton game? on 17:15 - Apr 17 by Jackfath

You need to take up this most serious of issues with the mods Al.

it's not a serious issue bum wipe, but what's good for everyone else should apply to Tea Bag ,the kantttttttt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024